Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD (1441 Views)

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by GhanaBlogger(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerian comedian Oluwaseyi Aletile Lawrence,aka Seyi Law’s marriage has crashed. He announced some few hours ago via his Instagram page.

The comedian had been married to his wife, Stacy for 8 years.

Seyi Law took to Instagram about an hour ago to announce their separation while stating that their 2-year-old daughter, Tiwalola is safe and good. Read his post below.

Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known. It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.

Seyi Law and Stacy got married in March 2011 after dating for 3 years.

The last time the couple was pictured together was on January 1st and they looked happy together. His fans however refused to believe the announcement was genuine as most of the comment of the posts indicate they believe he was joking

source- [url]Afroscandal.com[/url]

MORE INFO : http://www.afroscandal.com/seyi-laws-marriage-crashes-after-8-years/

1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by BoboKush(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Funke.... R u telling me the truth
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by StupidInyamiri: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2019
The number 5 is pronounced 'ha' in Thai so "555" is slang for "hahaha."
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by NOC1(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2019
I doubt this story.
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by Kobicove(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Fake news undecided
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by pyyxxaro: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Devil well done oh undecided
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by Franzinni: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Wise man... Your sanity is paramount...

Marriage of these days nah war front... A beg!
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by Learnstuffs: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Bloggers and have baked news. Very unprofessional people
Re: CONFIRMED: Seyi Law’s Marriage Crashes After 8 Years And Is Very SAD by Zombicmodz: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2019
When a man loves the daughter more than the wife..

(1) (Reply)

Sex Never Brings Any Badluck Stop Believing Trash. / What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? / 25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.