Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says (25218 Views)

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says by sonofElElyon: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
He did not scam me. He was initially promoting bitcoin investment with high yield which contradicted the reality that bitcoin performed woefully in 2018. I pointed this out to him and told him he was misleading people.

mtchewwwww:
ReppingLocals has defrauded people with this fraud on this forum , see there complains below , Seun , lalasticlala , myndd take NOTE

dumero

you are right I will call you scammer. You are a scammer!!!! It is people like you that make trust and investing in this country a big problem. You mentioned monitoring spirit GOD forbid but maybe you have a demonic spirit. Hope you know the thread you put up there shows how guilty you are. Also as usual you are hiding facts why not post this thread that shows how you mismanaged or should I say wasted someone 1000 dollars account and the lies you have been telling. Once again pay me my money https://www.nairaland.com/4354399/free-forex-entry-exit-signal/1#75414728

shayubobo

This your scamming strategy no be for here o. So u av been creating this with two monickers on different threads
you will use one to bad mouth and use one to justify so that people will fall for your crap. The mods should do the needful to this scammer,You are a learner

this guy is a crook and scammer, goes around deceiving people on other threads with another moniker called reppinglocals. I have invested with him and he has not paid me my returns and has refused to respond to my calls and messages

sonofElElyon: 6:58am On Jan 09
Your post below says you invest in bitcoin! People who invested in bitcoin in 2018 lost a lot of money! You are being economical with the truth! To everyone out there... Invest at your own risk! I rest my case!
Re: 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says by Cryptos: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
*The Blockchain Education is an exciting environment of crypto experts - a mixed bunch from all over the world. A private, paid and cutting edge community with just one agenda ... to make money trading crypto. If you love this stuff like us ... then you will LOVE this community and will never leave.

*With the right guidance, you can generate tens of thousands of dollars in short time, trading the most volatile and lucrative investment asset class on the planet. And our staff and other members are ready to help you do it ...

*The Blockchain Education system includes automated tools to make your life easier... This helps you find coins, enter them, trade and invest and make more money faster!

Please feel free to contact us through our support email to get more information regarding our education program -
https://pxlme.me/vBnawZeN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.