Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? (23070 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Benue State Result As Announced / Delta State result PDP winning massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by eneyoduke(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
This isn't

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by banggy: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
kwara and Benue

kwara so that that mesu Jamba Saraki wings can be terminated once and for all

Benue- That woman wrapper Governor to know where he will hide his face after the propaganda he created

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by drlateef: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have stockpiles of transformers for those who will like hugging transformers come Sunday, I mean just 7 days from now.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by manikspears: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
drlateef:
I have stockpiles of transformers for those who will like hugging transformers come Sunday, I mean just 7 days from now.

Fresh concentrated snipers for sale too.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Ayobami7(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by lukency(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
LAGOS and KATSINA

Even if APC wins Lagos, the margin will be slim so by then, zombies will start crying already.

Sniper will sell like crazy from Saturday...

Anyways, wish you all successful election week....

ATIKULATED and I represent Ekiti, South West!!!
how many people dey vote for Lagos self!
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by stasius: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Southwest..... Lagos

Southsouth...... Rivers

Southeast..... Anambra

Northcentral.... Kogi

Northwest.... Kano

Northeast.... Adamawa
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by EazyMoh(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Adamawa grin
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by ocelot2006(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kano
Lagos
Akwa Ibom
Benue
Taraba
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Ellsaviour67(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sokoto, kwara and benue states
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
ivandragon:
Lagos - Southwest

Kano - North West

Rivers - South South

Imo - South East

Kwara - North Central

Borno - North East

these are key battle grounds & the pattern of voting in those states might serve as an indication the direction other nearby states would vote...

OK!....well said
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by EnaibeSam: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Delta.

First time APC will win Delta state, and send the signal to Okowa on what is going to happen on March 2nd
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by kleverley(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
I chose kano state
newspaper headlines: PDP mocks buhari for lack of support in kano Saraki:his foreign supporters could do him no good
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by BigBashiru: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Africa Action Congress AAC is winning Delta & Edo
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by BAMMGROUP: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
K K K.. ( Kaduna Kano Katsina)
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

I want to be sure of what happened in the stadium yesterday in Lagos, I want to confirm Lagosians have abandoned APC.

Kano...., Buhari got the highest votes in Kano in 2015.... We want to see how it will go this time around as kwankwaso is now in PDP
My brother! Was kwankwaso not in PDP in 2011?
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:

I want to be sure of what happened in the stadium yesterday in Lagos, I want to confirm Lagosians have abandoned APC.

Kano...., Buhari got the highest votes in Kano in 2015.... We want to see how it will go this time around as kwankwaso is now in PDP
Yes kwankwaso is in PDP but I assured you that will slightly or almost change nothing in the amount of vote buhari will get in kano. I live there and I know my people,in general let me tell you from point of view the kwankwasiya movement only have problem with the present gov Ganduje, because of the misunderstanding he has with their leader in what they saw as a betrayal of the initial agreement they have in continuing the kwankwasiya agenda,beside up to now they haven't trust atiku.The cast of corruption has been painted upon him compared to PMB as everyone termed him as mai gaskiya(the trustworthy),the issue also of their leader losing the primary election in PDP is another grip in their heart as I told you up to now they are not still comfortable with that,don't be deceive by the crowd today in Kano most of them troop out to see kwankwaso but their vote by heart is in the Next Level.Kano is a direct walk over for buhari he will win the state entirely with no any hitch Just mark my words come 16th Febuhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Alphafeezay(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Yes kwankwaso is in PDP but I assured you that will slightly or almost change nothing in the amount of vote buhari will get in kano. I live there and I know my people,in general let me tell you from point of view the kwankwasiya movement only have problem with the present gov Ganduje, because of the misunderstanding he has with their leader in what they saw as a betrayal of the initial agreement they have in continuing the kwankwasiya agenda,beside up to now they haven't trust atiku.The cast of corruption has been painted upon him compared to PMB as everyone termed him as mai gaskiya(the trustworthy),the issue also of their leader losing the primary election in PDP is another grip in their heart as I told you up to now they are not still comfortable with that,don't be deceive by the crowd today in Kano most of them troop out to see kwankwaso but their vote by heart is in the Next Level.Kano is a direct walk over for buhari he will win the state entirely with no any hitch Just mark my words come 16th Febuhari.

So they came.out just to see Kwankwaso who isn't contesting.....
GEJ, a minority southerner pulled over 200k votes there 2015 and you think Atiku won't comfortably divide the votes there? When you do political predictions, be on the conservative side to save yourself shock
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Alphafeezay:

So they came.out just to see Kwankwaso who isn't contesting.....
GEJ, a minority southerner pulled over 200k votes there 2015 and you think Atiku won't comfortably divide the votes there? When you do political predictions, be on the conservative side to save yourself shock
see for your self this is the PDP Governorship candidate campaigning for Buhari.Do you know that many key kwankwaso supporters have leave him due to the way he choose this same man as his candidate and leave the movement key figures to change their party.there is internal crisis in kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram / Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.