Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? (23047 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Benue State Result As Announced / Delta State result PDP winning massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by rayornb(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Binikingdowm:
nonsense as usual..

Over 70% of Lagos are non indigene and the votes is always divided..

You think buhari can get 25% in river state? Joker

IMO? Igbo ain't voting buhari

Kwara? Saraki factor

Borno? A very useless state that love their oppressor, they are buhari biggest stronghold

Saraki factor in Kwara?
That's no big deal if u are in Kwara presently.
Even 2015 election, many of the used Buhari influence.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by jantofubu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die
Wicked soul grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Ategberoson(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
all Southeast states and south south states and north central. it's clear buhari will clear Northwest, north east and southwest but I want more. I want him to prove to Atiku that they ain't mate at the poll

southeast and south south and north central

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by michealade(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos
And kano
Anyone that wins those two states wins nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Amaureen: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
if that will wipe them out,I will be very happy
Sense is too far from you. wat have Nigeria benefitted from u? Imbe
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by JUHABACH: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kano and Kaduna. if atiku somehow manages to win these two, it's all over.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 9jaArea: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die

Wicked grin grin this was the same pattern in 2015, those expecting Kano result will be in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by RTSC: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
See as these Yoruba afonja zombies just dey masturbate for this thread.

Dem carry themselves together and start sexing themselves online.

Mumu people. For their mind, dem don talk correct talk.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by limeta(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
sarrki:

My limeta ow have you been?

Six months ban na
You still with the lifeless
What a way to go down sad
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by joshjc(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amaureen:
Sense is too far from you. wat have Nigeria benefitted from u? Imbe
you that sense is not far from what have Nigeria benifed from you?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by RTSC: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
9jaArea:

Wicked grin grin this was the same pattern in 2015, those expecting Kano result will be in for a long thing.
Buhari winning Kano is not news. He won it while getting thrashed on three different occasions.

The margins are what you should focus on. But wetin Yoruba know?

If atiku gets at least 40% in Kano, buhari is in trouble.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by SaintLucia: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
airsaylongcon:

What will be the margin of defeat?
It depends on wetin Man City beat Chelsea. For now na 4:0
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Indispensable85(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Even in 2003 it was a north north affair too.

Many of them lack sense

Not really because they lack sense,many of them just turned 18 recently and are voting 4 d first time,so they don't know anything about national politics.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by bionixs: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:
Me: Adamawa.

Reason: I want the Newspaper headlines to read: "Buhari Trounce Atiku In Adamawa As Results Trickle In"

Followed By Kwara and Akwaibom in that order grin grin

Let's hear from you.

Let's talk politics grin
my only nightmare is RIGGING! APC has NEVER , I repeat,has NEVER won any election in Nigeria,free and fair. What Nigerians should be concerned with now is not voting only but RIGGING.Desperation is not being able to mention what a party did for 3 years now,mentioning what opposition never did well and assuring everyone of victory. is it people from the moon that will give the votes to them or same people that had seen hunger,killing,suicide,miscarried justice,wrong policies,sensationalism,dichotomy more that ever?
GOD must put them to shame. if their plan is to tear Nigeria apart and force themselves on Nigeria,it will be their own blood and their families' that will be shed and not innocent Nigerians. for those campaigning for a man who barely spells his name well now,not knowing that they are returning the cabals to power again,May God forgive you because you don't know what you are doing. you are just a tools used to bringing untold hardship to your selves without knowing it
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Indispensable85(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
For me it's kwara state because I placed a bet with someone that Buhari will win kwara state handsomely.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by RTSC: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
All the atiku strongholds in the south are giving him bloc votes.
Over 90% votes.

Buhari strongholds on the other hand will be heavily plundered especially in some states in the north, Lagos, ekiti and ondo.
Buhari may win the battle in his strongholds and lose the war.

This election would be decided by some very important margins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Indispensable85(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
michealade:
Lagos
And kano

What we should be looking at is margin.
Buhari will surely take the both.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by RTSC: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
michealade:
Lagos
And kano
Depends.

If your opponent gets 40-45% in those states, you have not won yet.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Kazzy68: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos - Southwest - Apc 55/ Pdp 45

Kano - North West - Apc 40/ Pdp 60

Rivers - South South - Apc 30/ Pdp 70

Imo - South East - Apc 35/ Pdp 65

Kwara - North Central - Apc 45/ Pdp 55

Borno - North East - Apc 50/ Pdp 50

These her likely to be possible outcome but knowing how the result comes the smaller state result will always be annouce first.

Pdp all the way come feb 16!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by greggng: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wanna see how buhari will hammer atiku in adamawa and pdp will be shouting rigging on the other side

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Great2017: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
ashacot:
Me Kano state. So that IPOB will no that no human alive can defeat PMB in kano state and even if PMB is bedridden, he will defeat any soul in kano state.

I WILL LAUGH AT MY BROTHERS WELLA WHO ARE THINKING KWOKWANSO WILL BE ABLE TO DIVIDE BUHARI VOTES IN KANO OR WHO THINK BUHARI WON KANO IN 2015BECAUSE IF KWOKWANSO WITHOUT KNOWING THAT PMB HAS BEEN SCORING MORE THAN 1.6MILLION VOTES SINCE 2003 in kano state.
Did he score 1.6million votes in 2007?
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Indispensable85(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
RTSC:
All the atiku strongholds in the south are giving him bloc votes.
Over 90% votes.

Buhari strongholds on the other hand will be heavily plundered especially in some states in the north, Lagos, ekiti and ondo.
Buhari may win the battle in his strongholds and lose the war.

This election would be decided by some very important margins.

This is where you guys are missing it.
You think Atiku will get bloc votes and buhari's will be divided.
This is what sentiments can cause.
See u next weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by gentlegenius(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Clerverly:

Honestly, I cant wait for Saturday grin grin All these ipob miscreants will learn lessons in politics grin
Your attention is needed here..
https://www.nairaland.com/5011785/nairaland-2019-presidential-election-poll?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4393862337
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
manikspears:
Kwara : I want to see the true test of democracy. I want to know if a dynasty will remain or will fall.
you are in mind with me, I want to see if Saraki can come out victory or fall

1 Like

Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kazzy68:
Lagos - Southwest - Apc 55/ Pdp 45

Kano - North West - Apc 40/ Pdp 60

Rivers - South South - Apc 30/ Pdp 70

Imo - South East - Apc 35/ Pdp 65

Kwara - North Central - Apc 45/ Pdp 55

Borno - North East - Apc 50/ Pdp 50

These her likely to be possible outcome but knowing how the result comes the smaller state result will always be annouce first.

Pdp all the way come feb 16!!!!!!!!
which part of the south west are you from
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by nairalandforum2: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lagos, Kano, Akwa ibom
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
zicoraads:
I'm interested in Niger state. I keep telling the Governor's political appointees that not everything is as it seems, and people may actually vote Nasko of the PDP, but they boast too much about their principal's victory.

I await an upset.
it's has been long I had any news about Niger state on like the former governor who was vocal
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by zicoraads: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oma307:

it's has been long I had any news about Niger state on like the former governor who was vocal
Talba is a talker and a doer. Lolo hardly ever talks... And has largely been a disappointment.
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
zicoraads:

Talba is a talker and a doer. Lolo hardly ever talks... And has largely been a disappointment.
the people's vote will decide
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by banggy: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
0koyibos:

You're a very wicked somebody.

Saraki is now a video vixen cos of Baba, Atiku might very likely become a full blown armed robber.

u wicked oooo angry
0koyibos:

You're a very wicked somebody.

Saraki is now a video vixen cos of Baba, Atiku might very likely become a full blown armed robber.

u wicked oooo
Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by manikspears: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oma307:

you are in mind with me, I want to see if Saraki can come out victory or fall

Yes o.if he wins then Kwara can never be freed from him again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What APC Governors Discussed With Buhari On Tuesday / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) / Ban On Weekly Markets: Kaduna Govt Has Imposed Death Penalty On Us – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.