Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu (38262 Views)

Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim / 20yr Old Boy Beheads His 4-year-old Nephew With Axe In Anambra(photos) / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by franklingud(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Stupid savage Biafrans
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by calamus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

The boy was unstable mentally. I was in the community when it happpened. Nigerian bloggers won't cover every detail for reasons best known to them.

Oh dear! A curse on bloggers who spread biased information.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by saintneo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Our population is to big already so a minus two, might seem bad but in the long run, is good for the meagre available resources.

They should plant trees on their graves.
Lets save the planet

change ur name to Thanos or Thanosinho
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Edusouls:
the last Good generation were born from 1989 downwards, from the year 1990 and upwards,very wise from the womb, very wicked,selfish and hostile children began to arrive into this world, the worst is yet to come...

well I don't think so

moral decay cuts across generations TODAY
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wrong time to come from Igbo land
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
When I said some Igbos use their mothers for rituals and use the money to enter night bus to hawk gala in Lagos, some wawa miscreants were cursing their daddies not me.

Now, see what this boy has done.
Think deep for once.How can a 13 years old can do this on his own. what if it was a setup?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
martineverest:
I don't believe this
I smell conspiracy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
calamus:
So this is a son from whom we are expecting to reap fruits of our labour?

God save us from evil children!
There are no evidence that the boy did this single-handedly. I wonder why Nigerians are not analytical.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
Think deep for once.How can a 13 years old can do this on his own. what if it was a setup?

You must be Igbo.
Victim mentality has ruined your reasoning

Someone somewhere must always be responsible for the consequences of your very own actions.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

You must be Igbo.
Victim mentality has ruined your reasoning

Someone somewhere must always be responsible for the consequences of your very own actions.

Rubbish
I will not tell you where I come from. But you took it hook-line-and-sinker that a 13 years old boy could take down a full grown woman with a knife. Nigeria, maybe someday we would get things right.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
I will not tell you where I come from. But you took it hook-line-and-sinker that a 13 years old boy could take down a full grown woman with a knife. Nigeria, maybe someday we would get things right.

You weren't there.

Those who were there accused the boy, a primary school dropout of killing the deceased and you're here talking off-point.

Those who handled the boy knew he has a history of deviant behaviour before doing what they did.

Your opinions are unfounded.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

You weren't there.

Those who were there accused the boy, a primary school dropout of killing the deceased and you're here talking off-point.

Those who handled the boy knew he has a history of deviant behaviour before doing what they did.

Your opinions are unfounded.

Jesus is Lord...
Both mother and son were dead before the arrival of the police ?
No autopsy, No investigations, just a moonlight tales of some group of the villagers.
your conscience will Judge you, because you have thrown all logic out of the window just to appeal to the tribalistic, fanatical and myoptic view.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Marotzke:
mental illness is under reported in Nigeria.
The stigma also makes parents to hide aberrant behavior of children, until it gets out of hand.
So literally think this story is true? And mental illness gave a 13 year old boy the energy to behead his mother. SMH
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by Ifylele(f): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
The woman is popularly known as AWAYI ALA. She sales powded okpa in the market. The boy is not 13years old abeg.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Those involved in the boy's death should be arrested, I don't know why a boy at the age should be involved in that dastardly act.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by LINTUNE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
ugorom:
Being sick in the head is an understatement.It is right to say he is sick with a diseased mind.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by Ifylele(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
He is not mentaly balanced
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by calamus(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
There are no evidence that the boy did this single-handedly. I wonder why Nigerians are not analytical.

Of course he did it double-handedly, Mr Analyticus.
Does that make him less of an evil child?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by Maxi3k(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
They wan turn the boy to vampire
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by stanliwise(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
calamus:

Of course he did it double-handedly, Mr Analyticus.
Does that make him less of an evil child?
For a moment do you think a 13 years old boy can behead you with a knife.This physical ability needed to behead a human with just a knife is not something a 13 year old boy could possess. To kill a a full grown human with just a knife and survive the struggle takes great strength. Even a chicken we kill everyday, you knwo how it works.
I suspect conspiracy, the boy and mother were dead before the police arrival. It is a one-sided story.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by BankyGee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Our population is to big already so a minus two, might seem bad but in the long run, is good for the meagre available resources.

They should plant trees on their graves.
Lets save the planet
That's rude
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Case closed, both of them should rest in peace
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by calamus(m): 4:19am On Feb 11, 2019
stanliwise:
For a moment do you think a 13 years old boy can behead you with a knife.This physical ability needed to behead a human with just a knife is not something a 13 year old boy could possess. To kill a a full grown human with just a knife and survive the struggle takes great strength. Even a chicken we kill everyday, you knwo how it works.
I suspect conspiracy, the boy and mother were dead before the police arrival. It is a one-sided story.

I get your angle now my man... and it could be true... true... perhaps the main perpetrator was able to disappear before people arrived when they heard the cries.

Evil child... grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by logtrend52: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2019
sad sad
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by droptrend205: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
DrGoodman:
Lies

Yorubas will write any trash to balance the gory pictures they keep releasing from their land of ritualistic killings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) / Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.