Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Comedian Seyilaw Apologizes For “faking” Marriage Crisis For Attention From Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyilaw Apologizes For “faking” Marriage Crisis For Attention From Fans (380 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Seyilaw Apologizes For “faking” Marriage Crisis For Attention From Fans by PreyeIjo: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
After Posting Late Last nigth about the total desolation of his marriage he posted this today
seyilaw1
I need to apologise to my wife who found the joke highly embarrassing and way out of line. Thanks for bearing my excesses. You are beautiful, kind and definitely the best of your type. God bless you abundantly. I appreciate you always. May God never give us a reason to part ways, but PATH many ways for the future generations to tread.

Source :http://viralmula.com/2019/02/comedian-seyilaw-apologizes-faking-marriage-crisis-attention/

Re: Comedian Seyilaw Apologizes For “faking” Marriage Crisis For Attention From Fans by PreyeIjo: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
yeyebrity undecided
Re: Comedian Seyilaw Apologizes For “faking” Marriage Crisis For Attention From Fans by decatalyst(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Big body, small engine celebrity undecided

Big body, small brain man. undecided

Who jokes with his family if not an over fed clown?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Banky W's Reaction To The Postponed February 16th Elections / Teni Features As Youtube’s “artist On The Rise” / Tonto Dikeh Steps Of For Church Service In Glamorously Styled Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.