Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi (16400 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus / Peterobi: Kenneth Okonkwo Fire Back At Okey Bakassi / Over 1 Million Edo Women Storm Major Road In Benin To Rally Support For Peterobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Ogaga87(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abeyjide:
take it. saraki the master in rigging election. imagine seeing saraki campaigning up and down which has never happen before. truely his political career is threatened.

It's not Saraki who is campaigning up and down but you who just got so active in political participation due to Buhari failures..

Maybe you are trying to say that there was no opposition in 2015 from PDP and other parties while he was in APC... The truth of the matter is that the guy having become the Senate president, has given him more recognition and he has to work hard to keep his career upward.. SHIKena
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Abeyjide: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ogaga87:

It's not Saraki who is campaigning up and down but you who just got so active in political participation due to Buhari failures..

Maybe you are trying to say that there was no opposition in 2015 from PDP and other parties while he was in APC... The truth of the matter is that the guy having become the Senate president, has given him more recognition and he has to work hard to keep his career upward.. SHIKena

Are you base in Kwara or been to kwara of recent,if not mind your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Bobbysteps: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Only insane people will vote Buhari cheesy
And it is only mad people that will vote for Atiefku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by dodoniyi: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Humility017:

you spew those words...because that's who you're as a person.
it tells of your identity....

I am not angry at all...... and I can never be...
next time if you don't want someone reasonable to quote you...don't spew such senseless opinion on nairaland...
you insulted a man better than your presidential candidate...
someone all his life have no tangible business venture to absorb unemployed youths...

If you don't want such reply from someone that is entitled to his own opinion, then unread whatever that you have read and that you hold another viewpoint.

I still maintain that you are a BASTARD HOUSE BOY. Then do your worst.

You and your miserable tribe said Nigeria is a ZOO, then why are you commenting on issues concerning Nigeria.

STUPID TRIBE

4 Likes

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Only insane people will vote Buhari cheesy
You mean only insane people will vote this corrupt element and his kleptomaniac party into power

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by meeketta: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
No Shi-shi For Bribe!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kagawa10:
Saraki ole wants juicy opportunity to loot us dry. O to ge.

Baba competence. Baba too much projects. We all love you. On Feb 16, we will vote for all your works as regard to

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

For the production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port, May your life and that of your generations unborn be like Nigeria under Buhari, Hope I didn’t insult you bro ?

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again!
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Chyfrontier: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
It's a choice every sane youth should be clamoring for. A vote for buhari is a vote for the cabal. If you love Nigeria then, you must vote Atiku/Obi. Besides I forgot to say that I love Bukola Saraki accents. School good oh.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
A thief’s umbrella can never be the refuge of the righteous. PMB is God’s choice. God’s choice is our choice.

PDP are naturally desperate and deceitful. Most of their politicians and supporters don’t know how to make money like normal human beings. They have grown accustomed to receiving looted money from Nigeria’s treasury without offering any tangible services. Buhari not only removed them from government, he also blocked their avenues of stealing and that’s why they hate him so much. Many of these people call themselves businessmen and complain about the economy, yet their so-called businesses have no structure of any kind. They just wait for a greedy politician to give them fraudulent contracts. Buhari has blocked those loopholes and they will remain blocked. This week we will send their criminal leaders into political retirement. PMB till 2023.
May your life and that of your generations unborn be like Nigeria under Buhari, Hope I didn’t insult you bro ?
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by ruffDiamond: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
olori buruku sombori!bukOLE sarathief shall surely pay for all the atrocities committed by his family both past and present!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Humility017(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:

If you don't want such reply from someone that is entitled to his own opinion, then unread whatever that you have read and that you hold another viewpoint.

You and your miserable tribe said Nigeria is a ZOO, then why are you commenting on issues concerning Nigeria.

STUPID TRIBE

you see how you sound naughty...
I am not an ibo...
your parochial mind make you think everyone sane Nigerian is an ibo...

see how you spew insults at someone you don't even know...it tells of your person...

please tell us the achievements of your presidential aspirant Mr. Sadist
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Mustinkana(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sai BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Basic123: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kagawa10:
Saraki ole wants juicy opportunity to loot us dry. O to ge.

Baba competence. Baba too much projects. We all love you. On Feb 16, we will vote for all your works as regard to

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

For the production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again!
I LOVE THIS!

This is issue based!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by penearth(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
ATIKU IS LATE TAKEN TO OBITUARY
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Aluckiest(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Never, believe bukola at your own risk, talking for his selfish purpose. Why did you contest primary against Atiku?

Rank your business on Google fast check my profile to see new results
That's the result of transparent primary poll. Not the likes of Osun and Ekiti rigging. If the election is free n fair, even the losers will accept it's out-come
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Orpe7(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki d betrayal
Betrayed his Father
Betrayed his Sister
Betrayed Buhari
Most definitely will betray ATIKU
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Olatara(f): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
General247:
A VOTE FOR PDP IS A VOTE FOR APC AND A VOTE APC IS A VOTE FOR PDP. It is very easy to decamp from APC to PDP and vice versa.
If PDP wins the 2019 Election, APC members will decamp to PDP. If APC wins the 2019 Election, PDP members will decamp to APC. Then the suffering, hunger, and killings continues.
Vote for an alternative party.
Not anymore, no more defections from PDP to APC.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Outside the stadium without the help of Chadian or Nigerian governors

Tetehjewels:

And how does that translate to victory at the polls?

All these indomie children and twitter

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Olatara(f): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
kabawa:
Akin Kekere Ekun, a business man, whilst Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese.
What could both have in common?

They are both trustees and members of the Governing Council, ABTI University, Yola, owned by Atiku Abubakar. Why am I posting this?

Kekere Ekun was the CEO of Habib Bank that approved and issued a loan of N300 million(when Naira was very strong) to Atiku Abubakar when he was contesting for the Governorship of Adamawa State. When Atiku became Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, he nominated Kekere Ekun to become a Technical Member of Bureau of Public Enterprises in the Presidency. The BPE in turn recommended Atiku for Chairman, Council on Privatization of Government companies.The council that practically shared government owned companies to themselves, friends and cronies for peanuts. (I can see you sitting upright now) Next was that the N300m loan disappeared from the books of Habib Bank just like that (the same Habib Bank that merged with Platinum Bank o, which became Platinum-Habib that was distressed and was taken over by AMCON). Weird
Now it gets weirder. AMCON renamed Platinum-Habib KEYSTONE Bank under PDP and Atiku and his chorous singers are now claiming that Buhari owns Keystone Bank. What a twisted logic!

Now move on to Bishop Kukah who claimed 'God's instructed him to make peace between OBJ and Atiku, the one who pays his bills. Was it God that was speaking to him or his meal ticket?

Now finally, imagine a President Atiku and a Finance Minister Kekere Ekun? Put them in the midst of our National Assets, what you have is a recipe for disaster.

As you go to the polling station 7 days from now, remember to deploy your ballot wisely. For the sake of your children and mine plus  generations to come, send the looters and converters of our common heritage to personal Estates, into permanent retirement.
Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo one more time.
God bless you as you do, amen.
How do you guys get these information sef?

1 Like

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Ugogabriel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even with the nature of suffering brought on us be Buhari led government, yet somebody will open his mouth and be talking about voting him again. That person must be worst than devil himself. Tufia!!!
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Olatara(f): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
olajizz01:
You mean only insane people will vote this corrupt element and his kleptomaniac party into power
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Olatara(f): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
dodoniyi:

STUPID TRIBE
No mind those people, they play politics with emotions and they want other tribes to be like them.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by lanzofx101: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
ATIKULATE nigga O MA LOUD GAN.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by gbagyiza: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians r so backward. The same job Ameachi is doing for PMB, that's what saraki position as DG Atiku campaign entails. D only different between d two is that saraki is more smarter, intelligent n innovative than Ameachi in selling his candidate to Nigerians. Any result oriented person will exploit all avenue in other to bring result to d table. Leave d guy alone, he is doing his.
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Oluwatested: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
You forgot to ask if we Nigerians has voters card
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by nelcliff(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Garbage in garbage out.

Your mumu has fully riped. Plug and enjoy..
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by kabawa(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olatara:
How do you guys get these information sef?

By research. cool
Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Olatara(f): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2019
kabawa:

By research. cool
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by Benjaminbassey1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
dodoniyi:

YOUR FATHER DEAD OR ALIVE IS AN IDIOT

STUPID HOUSE BOY

That is what you deserve because I am entitled to my opinion and you are not under any obligation to quote me
ur generation and ur useless self that is idiot, shit-hole like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Lai Mohammed: Buhari, Not Saraki Made Me Minister / Osinbajo In 51 Days / Obiano Awards Scholarship To Children Of Boko Haram Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.