Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (43242 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) / VP Osinbajo Responds To Atiku's Comment In Premium Times Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol, see implosion; they are now turning against their supposed leader Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Dilector of Ladio Biafla, simply to spite Buhari; then don't be surprised if after the Erection they shamelessly return back to their old mantra of calling for Biafla and song of marginalisation - having backed yet another Fulani man at the expense of their own son and daughter (Moghalu and Ezekwesilli).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Fatherofdragons: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
spiralwedge:

Classic.

2003 was the height of it. How could the Igbos not vote Almighty Ojukwu? That was scary sh!t mheen. I was shook.

2019 is the height of it. How can yorubers not vote for sowore or durutoye? This is first class betrayal men. I am shook.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Lunockgold: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
Chronic idiots.

We told them about the M0r0n they called dilector but the hatred for Buhari over shadowed their sense of reasoning.

ur father slowpoke u lunatic p ur broda madndness,we r ipobiance we are formidable,we love our leader.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
IPODS, can you see ur lives? Can you see where your lord and saviour has led you,? He even valued his dog Jack more than you pigs. Your eyes will soon clear and you will start shouting that Buhari hates u.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by kernel001: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
sreamsense:
When we were telling you that many of you were not thinking right by determining to follow wrong pathfinder, scammer and a coward, you were here insulting us to extent that some people wasted their lives over nothing while the guy is jumbing from one country to another flexing. Now, your eyes don clear now that you don enter one chance. You better download free sense now before it is too late to upgrade kanu-infected damaged one

Come off it. You've not delivered yourself of Tinubu Slavery.

The difference between you and us, is... We don't follow without thinking. If we doubt your mission, we pull out.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Kahujadekadura: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
dokie:

There will always be empty heads in the world like you. But whether you admit it or not, the boycott thing is going to be inconsequential.

NK has lost his value. In 10 years, he will be as useless as uwazurike.
Let me presume that u got my message clear. All ur ranting won't change anything dat might happen dat day. Popularity of diff elites will be proven.
I am aware u are a PDP fan but u HV to show respect to Nnamdi Kanu. For popularity, inasmuch he maintain his focus on dis struggle, bros he will still be popular. Uwazulike lost d focus and turn MASSOB to political thug, which u all are enjoining Kanu to do and dat is why he lost his popularity.
Don't conclude yet. Just wait till Saturday to make ur judgement
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by SachaBastien(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
If Nnamdi Kanu was not worth his salt, the campaign of calumny to deter his adherents from boycotting the forthcoming elections would not be so frantic.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by spiralwedge(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
NĂ  wa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Davash222(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
J
AmarachiAshawo:
All I see are bunch of efelefus who doesn't know their right from their left, who doesn't know they are slaves to fulanis in this British contraption.
No referendum no election, sit at home and enjoy with your family. Your vote won't count.
The zoo must fall.
Amarachi James. I keep seeing your updates on facebook. Of course, I know it's you.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Atiku was born in Cameroon and not qualified to contest for Nigeria Presidency comment by Nnamdi KANU have elicited angry Response from IPOB members and Sympathizers .

Screen shot

Thank God, Igbo people have come to their senses despite all the lies propagated by Buhari's minions. . .
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nwadiuto247: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Actually, Igbos voted for Bashir Tofa and Yorubas voted for MKO.

1999 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ekwueme

2003 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ojukwu

2007 Igbos voted Yaradua instead of Orji Uzor

2011 Igbos voted GEJ instead of Osita Okechukwu

2019 Igbos are voting Atiku instead of Moghalu and Ezekwesili

Subservience to federal might and betrayal of kinsmen is the hallmark of Igbo politics

Does this not show you that Igbos are not tribalistic like the others?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by artofseduction: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Actually, Igbos voted for Bashir Tofa and Yorubas voted for MKO.

1999 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ekwueme

2003 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ojukwu

2007 Igbos voted Yaradua instead of Orji Uzor

2011 Igbos voted GEJ instead of Osita Okechukwu

2019 Igbos are voting Atiku instead of Moghalu and Ezekwesili

Subservience to federal might and betrayal of kinsmen is the hallmark of Igbo politics

I thought h people said we re the most tribalistic.

We don't care where u cm from

We just want a working environment where out business and our kids will thrive.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by joepepsy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Are you communicating?
SachaBastien:
If Nnamdi Kanu was not worth his salt, the campaign of calumny to deter his adherents from boycotting the forthcoming elections would not be so frantic.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Does this not show you that Igbos are not tribalistic like the others?

Igbos would happily throw an Igbo man under the bus and betray other Igbos while serving someone from somewhere else.

Whenever you hear betrayers, na Igbo be dat.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Kennydoc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
martineverest:
iPod wasn't really a movement for emancipation...it was a movement against Buhari.same people accused Hausa and Fulani of born-to rule syndrome are now the ones supporting atiku.tomorow,they will call Yoruba the worshippers of Hausa and Fulani.

God bless nigerbdelta...God bless naija
You should realise that there is a difference between IPOB and Igbos. Not all Igbos are IPOB members.
Up till now, IPOB members are still calling for election boycott. Go and check Radio Biafra on Facebook and understand that several thousands of IPOB members have sworn never to vote in this election. The people you see attacking Nnamdi Kanu are those who never believed in the whole IPOB movement, and believe me, they constitute a large number of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
artofseduction:

I thought h people said we re the most tribalistic.

We don't care where u cm from

We just want a working environment where out business and our kids will thrive.

But when Yorubas want the same thing, you call them betrayers.

Igbos betray their own blood and you're here rationalising it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Oludon20: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Real IPOB members are not on Nairaland and I am not a member but in Live in Asaba, work in Onitsha. Whether campaigning for Buhari or not Igbo do not and will not turn out for February 16Th Elections, they only partake in Governorship elections. You can check back even when Jonathan was contesting. I can tell you authoritatively that most people will not come out that day, whether Nnamdi Kanu or not.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by dokie: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Let me presume that u got my message clear. All ur ranting won't change anything dat might happen dat day. Popularity of diff elites will be proven.
I am aware u are a PDP fan but u HV to show respect to Nnamdi Kanu. For popularity, inasmuch he maintain his focus on dis struggle, bros he will still be popular. Uwazulike lost d focus and turn MASSOB to political thug, which u all are enjoining Kanu to do and dat is why he lost his popularity.
Don't conclude yet. Just wait till Saturday to make ur judgement

I have always admired NK until he started his election boycott thing. At first I thought it was a joke until he continuedto preach it. On surviving python dance, I thought he will become reasonable, only to come at a time we all are yearning to get Buhari out to spew the election boycott bullshhit.

It's a no brainer, a senseless mission which can never work. And only empty heads can see a light at the end of such senselessness.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bye
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
Fatherofdragons:

You see how you are mischievously twisting this like the typical yoruber that you are.

Apart from 1999 and 2003 am very sure that there were yoruber men who contested during the elections of those years you listed, heck even your brothers sowore, durotuye etc are contesting for 2019 elections yet you want to vote buhari.

When igbos vote due to merit, you say they don't care about each but if igbos support their own, you call them tribal. Every average yoruber have such crooked thinking.
[/s]

Yorubas vote Buhari over GEJ, they are betrayers.

Igbos vote Atiku over Moghalu and Ezekwesili, it is merit.

You Igbos are traitors and betrayers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Epiczi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
What is the next political hope for Igbos when Atiku loses this election?
A VERY BIG QUESTION FOR THE IBOS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
IGBOs are the most politically confused tribe in Nigeria.
They are not sure if they want buhari, Atiku or Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by klassicview: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Useless post!

Those who believe that after voting on the 16th of February 2019 will make Nigeria work well are those with mental instability.

Unfortunately, a sizeable number of Nigerians are on this category. That's why their inability to reason like human makes them even far less than animals.

An Average Nigerian suffers from mental slavery upon which Nigeria politicians capitalizes to Keep Nigerians in the Contraption called Nigeria.

Martin Luther King, Jr. once said;

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Even the Israelites abused Moses when he told his people about the promised Land.

Today, Those abusing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu aren't different from those Israelites.

We have reached the Rubicon and there's no going back. Too many men have sacrifice their blood.

Nigeria cannot survive with lies as foundation.

As for the Foolish Yorubas one's, because not all of them are stupid. If you don't like Nnamdi Kanu for demanding freedom for his people? It doesn't change anything because we don't care.

Remain in your paradise called Nigeria as we go to our paradise Biafra. CLOSED CASE.

Biafra is the Promise Land!
God bless Nnamdi Kanu!
God bless Uche Mefo and everyone in the Biafra restoration Project!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Corrinthians(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Susan Coker made two posts about Kanu on Rant Headquarters today. Come see fight. grin

Rant HQ was mighty fun today. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

2019 is the height of it. How can yorubers not vote for sowore or durutoye? This is first class betrayal men. I am shook.

You can not place Ojukwu in the same Category with Durotaye and Sowore, OJukwu led a Bloody war for You and many of your people died for his course

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
[color=#000099]All I see are bunch of efelefus who doesn't know their right from their left, who doesn't know they are slaves to fulanis in this British contraption.
No referendum no election, sit at home and enjoy with your family. Your vote won't count.
The zoo must fall. [/co ;lor]
dirty smelling transgedered afonja grin
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by ElsonMorali: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
And when Atiku loses the election this week what now happens?

I hope these same people won't be shouting Biafra or death.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
In fact ehn, if you're a member of that Radio Biafra London group you will laugh all day. That group is a comic relief. The kind heavy heavy curses/insults those guys dey dish out ehn.. I'm just happy Nnamdi kanu is feeling the heat now because for so long he has put those IPOB people in mental slavery.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by omoiyalayi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Nnamadi Kanu has been rubbished by the very own people that praised him

What a world!

What a Wawu grin
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
klassicview:
Useless post!

Those who believe that after voting on the 16th of February 2019 will make Nigeria work well are those with mental instability.

Unfortunately, a sizeable number of Nigerians are on this category. That's why their inability to reason like human makes them even less than an animals.

An Average Nigerian suffers from mental slavery upon which Nigeria politicians capitalizes to Keep Nigerians in the Contraption called Nigeria.

Martin Luther King, Jr. once said;

t
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Even the Israelites abused Moses when he told his people about the promised Land.

Today, Those abusing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu aren't different from those Israelites.

We have reached the Rubicon and there's no going back. Too many men have sacrifice their blood.

Nigeria cannot survive with lies as foundation.

As for the Foolish Yorubas one's, because not all of them are stupid. If you don't like Nnamdi Kanu for demanding freedom for his people? It doesn't change anything because we don't care.

Remain in your paradise called Nigeria as we go to our paradise Biafra. CLOSED CASE.

Biafra is the Promise Land!
God bless Nnamdi Kanu!
God bless Uche Mefo and everyone in the Biafra restoration Project!

God bless uche me for grin
God bless Cynthia Anyikwa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
IPOB can Boycott the Election, It will be a Blessing for Yoruba, God always find a way for Yoruba to triumph is God not wonderful? grin We Yoruba are Counting on Our IPOB brothers to Boycott the zoo Elections. Thank you very much in Advance as you do so grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.