Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (43246 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) / VP Osinbajo Responds To Atiku's Comment In Premium Times Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2019
VOTE HIM OUT AND VOTE HIM IN.... WHAT STOPS THE ONES YOU VOTED OUT FROM JOINING THE RULING PARTY....

THE REFERENDUM THAT MADE ATIKU A NIGERIAN IS ALL I WANT

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS MY PROTEST TO TELL THEM THE CONSTITUTION AND GOVERNMENT IS NOT FAVOURABLE

AmBoycottingNigeriaElection

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2019
I have one question to the NIGERIAN VOTERS.... IS THERE A LAW THAT STOPS THE LOOTERS AND BAD LEADERS I VOTED OUT FROM JOINING THE PARTY I VOTED IN

THE ANSWER IS NO

THEN WHY ARE YOU RENEWING YOUR SLAVERY THOUGH VOTING

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by gidgiddy: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Whitneyclark:
I hate to be insultive tho,but I can't help it right now
If truely this supportive IPOB's are sensible they would have realize by now that this Namdi or whatever he calls himself is brainwashing and using them. How can someone who lives/hides abroad and has no idea neither does he go through the daily hardship we face here in Nigeria tell us not to vote,indirectly supports buhari.... Common IPOB's grow up!, think for yourself! So IPOB's should not vote? They should keep suffering while he enjoys over there fooling them with re-strategising angry
Was that how Nelson Madela ran away from home and his people? Leaving them to suffer alone? Common! Think for yourself!

There's no brainwashing here. Nnamdi Kanu has already observed that voting does not help anybody except a set of thieves called 'politicians'. Nigerians have been voting since 1999 and have become poverty capital of the world. Only a fool will do something for 20 years with no progress and continue.

Nelson Mandela actually ran to Nigeria for help in the 60's

These people are not IPOB members, they are PDP members
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by oganoble(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Notasyouthink:
A winner must be declared we all know that because, what they're doing all these years is 'selection' and not election.

SE & SS never voted for Buhari yet he won, what makes you think that SE & SS votes can remove buhari from office??
SE and SS votes will increase the chances of Atiku winning who is obviously the more tolerant and open-minded one, and by doing so reduce the chances of buhari returning, who I feel is an insult to have as a president bearing in mind the number of intellectuals we have in Nigeria. That being said, if the southeast doesn’t vote, it plays in buhari’s favour and the issue of 95% vs 5% continues for another 4 years minimum . It’s that simple. Mind you, Atiku will have a good number of votes from north central, southwest, as well as pick up some from north east n north west as displayed in his recent rally in kano. Please just vote first of all and let’s see what happens
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Bahdsypha(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Not all igbos support ipob

Sadly, Some people don't know this, they think if you're igbo you must be nnamdi kanu's puppet

Not every igbo man supports kanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by nwanyionitsha: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
olajizz01:
See how this gworo chewing Fulani slave is insulting his own once upon a time mini god.

Truely,you people have no bearing,after losing the election, you people will return back to coward abino.
Ola,the whole SE is voting like never before. Good evening.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Notasyouthink: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
oganoble:
SE and SS votes will increase the chances of Atiku winning who is obviously the more tolerant and open-minded one, and by doing so reduce the chances of buhari returning, who I feel is an insult to have as a president bearing in mind the number of intellectuals we have in Nigeria. That being said, if the southeast doesn’t vote, it plays in buhari’s favour and the issue of 95% vs 5% continues for another 4 years minimum . It’s that simple. Mind you, Atiku will have a good number of votes from north central, southwest, as well as pick up some from north east n north west as displayed in his recent rally in kano. Please just vote first of all and let’s see what happens
You're making sense I must confess but, you guys that is hellbent on voting seems to be forgetting somethings and those things are...

1) the election has been rigged already.

2) atiku and Obi has nothing to offer the Igbo in particular likewise buhari.

3)both are Fulani men with the same agenda which is dipping the Koran into the sea.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:07am On Feb 12, 2019
My guy said this is not Kanu we know but Ahmad for Afghanistan.....
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by boldaslion: 6:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Gabriel004:
The thing pain you no be small. Ndo

Albert Einstein described insanity(madness) as doing something, the same way all the time and expecting a different result. Igbos have been voting for over 50yrs with the same result, no change in their status, no change in their lives. What is the rationale in wanting to vote again if not an evidence of insanity.

You want a change and it's obvious that you can't get the much needed change by doing it the way you have been doing it, why don't you do it differently this time in order to see a difference from the past outcomes?

In summary, I think those supporting elections in Biafra land are truly the mad ones according to the definition of Albert Einstein and they willingly and deliberately chose it because of the crumbs they eat from their Fulani master's table.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by sreamsense: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
kernel001:

Come off it. You've not delivered yourself of Tinubu Slavery.

The difference between you and us, is... We don't follow without thinking. If we doubt your mission, we pull out.

Who is running away now from nigeria public ? Is it Tinubu that is well celebrated, honour and aking maker or Nnamdi KANU that is running out of the country for causing the death of many zombies who believed in him? Let Tinubu and KANU marched to Azo rock and see for yourself the criminal that will not go back to Abia state that day excepts he sleeps in detection! I am yet to understand if the type of food or climate in your side is affecting reasons why so many of you can no longer think right again.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by kernel001: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
sreamsense:

Who is running away now from nigeria public ? Is it Tinubu that is well celebrated, honour and aking maker or Nnamdi KANU that is running out of the country for causing the death of many zombies who believed in him? Let Tinubu and KANU marched to Azo rock and see for yourself the criminal that will not go back to Abia state that day excepts he sleeps in detection! I am yet to understand if the type of food or climate in your side is affecting reasons why so many of you can no longer think right again.

I'm sorry for the vulnerables among you. You celebrated Oluomo, a thug, as well as Bode George the ex convict, elected a wanted drug lord Kashanu into our hallow chamber.

Back to the highest looter in the West, Tinubu. You won't have issues with him using the instruments of government to embezz government fund at various levels.

Globally, Nnamdi Kalu is known as the Director of a group, fighting for the independence of Biafra. His methods could be wrong, but he's not in the same category with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by sreamsense: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
kernel001:

I'm sorry for the vulnerables among you. You celebrated Oluomo, a thug, as well as Bode George the ex convict, elected a wanted drug lord Kashanu into our hallow chamber.

Back to the highest looter in the West, Tinubu. You won't have issues with him using the instruments of government to embezz government fund at various levels.

Globally, Nnamdi Kalu is known as the Director of a group, fighting for the independence of Biafra. His methods could be wrong, but he's not in the same category with Tinubu.

I don't think kanu can get any replacement for your kind of missing brain, you derail from main issue to cook up way of escape for yourself. A whole director of biafra can not step into biafraland to direct followers, is it not shameful? You better call him director of brainless thouts of biafra, because no responsible leader and elder from the east know him as director you are carrying for head. A leader who can not stand in front of ordinary pyton dance is also calling himself a leader, causing the dealth of brainless BSS members withous providing them ordinary catapult. As per Tinubu or others, if he has stolen your properties or you have evidence of what he has stolen, why not raise a case against him at the court or go to efcc or are you so brainless as i said that you don't know what to do in the ambit of the law? Tell your director to go to aso rock or just step biafra land to collect medal of recognition if he will not eat his next meal in detention. Rubbish!
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by kernel001: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
sreamsense:

I don't think kanu can get any replacement for your kind of missing brain, you derail from main issue to cook up way of escape for yourself. A whole director of biafra can not step into biafraland to direct followers, is it not shameful? You better call him director of brainless thouts of biafra, because no responsible leader and elder from the east know him as director you are carrying for head. A leader who can not stand in front of ordinary pyton dance is also calling himself a leader, causing the dealth of brainless BSS members withous providing them ordinary catapult. As per Tinubu or others, if he has stolen your properties or you have evidence of what he has stolen, why not raise a case against him at the court or go to efcc or are you so brainless as i said that you don't know what to do in the ambit of the law? Tell your director to go to aso rock or just step biafra land to collect medal of recognition if he will not eat his next meal in detention. Rubbish!

You call Atiku thief, without any conviction, but you want evidence to prove the innocency of Tinubu, Afonjas!.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he's way too big for. Nigerian definition of a Hero. The definition of a Hero in Yoruba land is Buhari. That's okay.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by sreamsense: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
kernel001:

You call Atiku thief, without any conviction, but you want evidence to prove the innocency of Tinubu, Afonjas!.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he's way too big for. Nigerian definition of a Hero. The definition of a Hero in Yoruba land is Buhari. That's okay.

'You called Atiku thief...'From the last message and previous one i sejt to you, where did i mentioned that? Truely, kanu has really run away with the key to your brain box. Brainless like you and other lunatic touts will become biafra citizens. I wonder how biafra streets will not be filled with mad men and women, baby factories, fake product manufacturers and other atrocities if only a leader they depend on is a run away coward and scammer with no shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.