Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (43251 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) / VP Osinbajo Responds To Atiku's Comment In Premium Times Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by IbrahimDamola: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Nnamadi Kanu has been rubbished by the very own people that praised him

What a world!

Go and tell your dumbohari to give him billions so that he can cause voter apathy in SS/SE so that dumbohari will win. cheesy

You better realise that the hate for the dullard is greater than the love for kanu. My Pvc dey ground they do press up. Dumbohari Don go already. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nwadiuto247: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Igbos would happily throw an Igbo man under the bus and betray other Igbos while serving someone from somewhere else.

Whenever you hear betrayers, na Igbo be dat.

Ok so now you have suddenly agreed that Igbos are not tribalistic?

And our support for Atiku is not because of Obi?

Thank you for your time.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Xander85: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
princemillla:

If you continue with this ur Biafra whatever u may end up joining the numbers of fallen agent o. Be guided and prove to ur parent that money spent on ur education is not wasted.

A guy made a valid point. If you want to lead Biafra, come to Biafra land. U can't be a citizen of UK calling for innocent citizen to continue hoping and fighting for biafra

Why is it hard for you to see that the guy you're quoting is an impostor?
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by jeff1993: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
All I see are bunch of efelefus who doesn't know their right from their left, who doesn't know they are slaves to fulanis in this British contraption.
No referendum no election, sit at home and enjoy with your family. Your vote won't count.
The zoo must fall.
........ Sorry for your life ..... just sit down and think how useless your statements is!!!
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by jaybest90(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:
Am here to read comments
Have this my dear

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by SachaBastien(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
joepepsy:
Are you communicating?
undecided
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Unrated900(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol ipob are fighting themselves ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahja usless people with goat mentality.only in your dream will Biafra works..

A leader hiding his face

Let him come out if he won’t be declared as a terrorist.

Flat heads you better go and Vote for Atiku and let’s unite together as youth.

As for me am a Yoruba man to be atikulated by next week.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by NkayStory(f): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

What a world!

Yoruba cry babies..

Your evil APC plans to use Nnamdi Kanu perpetuate yourselves in power has failed..better intensify your rigging machineries cos that is the only hope for you.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by AllenSpencer: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
NkayStory:

Yoruba cry babies..

Your evil APC plans to use Nnamdi Kanu perpetuate yourselves in power has failed..better intensify your rigging machineries cos that is the only hope for you.

Yoruba's are now using Nnamadi Kanu grin grin grin

The joke is on you!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by joepepsy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by AllenSpencer: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Go and tell your dumbohari to give him billions so that he can cause voter apathy in SS/SE so that dumbohari will win. cheesy

You better realise that the hate for the dullard is greater than the love for kanu. My Pvc dey ground they do press up. Dumbohari Don go already. grin

Your master already said it. Go renew your slavery.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Gratiapoultry9: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by NkayStory(f): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Yoruba's are now using Nnamadi Kanu grin grin grin

The joke is on you!

The joke is more on you..Yorubas are really pained because their hopless hope that Igbos will listen to Nnamdi Kanu and sit at home has failed..

Jokers.
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by AllenSpencer: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
NkayStory:

The joke is more on you..Yorubas are really pained because their hopless hope that Igbos will listen to Nnamdi Kanu and sit at home has failed..

Jokers.

So Yoruba's own Kanu now? Yes or No?
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Jman06(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

What a world!
His problem is that he doesn't know when to keep quiet
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by SachaBastien(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
All I see are bunch of efelefus who doesn't know their right from their left, who doesn't know they are slaves to fulanis in this British contraption.
No referendum no election, sit at home and enjoy with your family. Your vote won't count.
The zoo must fall.
No be only "efelefu". That wrong spelling has exposed you! You are not Igbo!
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by olajizz01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Do so. Stop disturbing us. We are voting. Someone in London can't decide our fate. We can't wait to see buharis back.
It seems the kanu has lost his voice.
See how this gworo chewing Fulani slave is insulting his own once upon a time mini god.

Truely,you people have no bearing,after losing the election, you people will return back to coward abino.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Gratiapoultry0: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
See bellow

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
The zoo must fall.
don't vote na, Buhari will surely deal with you pigs once he regains power, ipob jews
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by benitwater(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
lol'confusion in IPOB's camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by degamemaster(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
The zoo must fall.

We all know that you're not an IGBO lady and possibly the pic might not be yours but what I don't understand is why a person will so ashamed of his or her identity thereby claiming another's.

Could it be what I'm thinking.... yorobamuslim/afonja?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Actually, Igbos voted for Bashir Tofa and Yorubas voted for MKO.

1999 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ekwueme

2003 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ojukwu

2007 Igbos voted Yaradua instead of Orji Uzor

2011 Igbos voted GEJ instead of Osita Okechukwu

2019 Igbos are voting Atiku instead of Moghalu and Ezekwesili

Subservience to federal might and betrayal of kinsmen is the hallmark of Igbo politics
Igbos don't believe in tribalism. The very day the Igbos open their eyes to tribalism like the yorubas, Nigeria is finished, because, even you were employed by an Igbo man!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
SilentListener:
don't vote na, Buhari will surely deal with you pigs once he regains power, ipob jews
You are the real pig!
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by SmartMindsFx: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you wanna know the real problem with Nigeria as a whole, watch this video on Youtube.

Tried posting the link but NL no accept

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
You are the real pig
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
Igbos don't believe in tribalism. The very day the Igbos open their eyes to tribalism like the yorubas, Nigeria is finished, because, even you were employed by an Igbo man!

Unfortunately for you, you might be a slave of an Igbo man but I'm not. I'm an entrepreneur and I have Igbos in my payroll. One of my Igbo employees called me an Yoruba to my face and didn't know I knew the meaning. Till today, others fear me for what I did to him.

Igbos have been playing politics of bitterness since and I've been a victim of their madness. When my business was to open an Eastern office, I know what my eyes saw. That's when I knew that the hospitality Yorubas give Igbos, Igbos can't give their fellow Igbos.

So, spare me the crap and hide your hypocritical face somewhere.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Unfortunately for you, you might be a slave of an Igbo man but I'm not. I'm an entrepreneur and I have Igbos in my payroll. One of my Igbo employees called me an Yoruba to my face and didn't know I knew the meaning. Till today, others fear me for what I did to him.

Igbos have been playing politics of bitterness since and I've been a victim of their madness. When my business was to open an Eastern office, I know what my eyes saw. That's when I knew that the hospitality I I Yorubas give Igbos, Igbos can't give their fellow Igbos.

So, spare me the crap and hide your hypocritical face somewhere.
Insanity on display! I made nothing out of that gibberish comment!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by akdjr(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
He's not the first to run away after leading his people to death.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by oganoble(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Notasyouthink:
And anyone saying we should vote is an enemy it's as simple as that. Because we've been voting since 1960 and nothing has changed absolutely nothing every right thinking human being should know that, since we've not boycotted any general election before we should try it with this and see the outcome.
what do you think will happen. The winner will be declared based on the numbers that voted. And most likely the person you don’t want will win because you ignorantly decided to boycott the elections. And your suffering might get worse. Be wise.. Please Let’s keep voting until we get the right one. Not voting will only make it easy for the bad ones to have their way
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by Dreadful: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Where are the IPOB members? And some fools have been deceived already cos the saw few Igbo efulefus prolly born and raised in the north and lagos.
We shall see who owns the land this Saturday. Wail all you want online!
Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
Insanity on display! I made nothing out of that gibberish comment!

Give someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and break it down to your kindergarten level. I don't type for fools to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.