Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano (5201 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Buhari's Supporter Reacts To The New Directive By FG On Banks & Its Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by AtikulatedNaija: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
The Tradermoni scam has already gulped well over 100 billion naira so far.
The several alphabetic acronym groups soliciting for Buhari's re-election is also another drain on public funds.
Crowd rentage fees at APC rallies amounts to as much as 5,000 naira per head in the southwest to as low as 500 naira in the north. These also are coming from public funds.
Then there's also the monies earmarked to bribe several factions of cultural groups plus that used in bribing Oyoruba Obas and northern Amirs which is also running into billions.
Monies will eventually be doled to thugs and security men alike on election day proper which will also be running in billions.
And you should not forget the monies giving to the likes of Sowore and co to run their parallel vote dividing fake presidential campaigns and that which has been set aside for them when they congratulate Buhari on rigging his way back to Aso Rock.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Mankosi: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
We have all been Atikulated

Nobody should sell sniper to APC zombies
supported. They should be allowed to die a natural death
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

SS and SE being the tap roots of PDP is the mistake most analyst and pdp supporters are making and that is the Main point which I want you to see. It used to be like that before but I can confidently tell you that things have changed.

Take the case of Anambra for instance you and I know that Obiano will work against Obi in his Anambra North Senatorial zone for his selfish reasons. Now he doesn't need to do it openly all he needs is to give tacit support to Nwoye of APC to have his way.

In Anambra South Peter Obi might have the upper hand since you only have Andy Uba there however in Anambra central where Obi comes from its going to be equal balance of Forces obi/Ekwunife versus Ngige/Umeh/Arthur Eze.

In Abia State also I can tell you for free that Abia North will go the way of APC, Abia central will be battle ground for the parties while PDP will clear Abia South.

In IMO state I can also tell you that aside the three LGA of Mbaise [ie Ahiara, Ezinihite and Ahiazu ] where the PDP candidate comes the remaining LGA are open for grabs. Rochas, Uche Nwosu and Uzodinma will join forces to deliver Orlu senatorial zone to APC where they will quarrel will be in governorship so also Ararume, Uwajimogu and Tony chukwu will fight over Okigwe zone.

For Rivers and Bayelsa it is already given for PDP and if you noticed I didn't include them in the states I listed above.

IMO state, Abia state and Anambra state might vote for APC gubernatorial candidates not Buhari. Buhari can't get up to 5% in those states and you know that.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

IMO state, Abia state and Anambra state might vote for APC gubernatorial candidates not Buhari. Buhari can't get up to 5% in those states and you know that.

Well let's see how everything plays out. Are you based in in any of the above mentioned states?
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

Well let's see how everything plays out. Are you based in in any of the above mentioned states?
I'm from IMO state.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by KunleyY19(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

Timatayo I don't see Atiku winning this election. The parameters for winning election and also the numbers are not adding up for him. However I quite agree that he will make a significant impact but to win I doubt.

Election in Nigeria goes beyond what is said and analyzed on social media. To win a election in Nigeria you need the masses and most importantly the foot soldiers ie those who make things happen on election day and has large supporters.

For example Wike can be considered as good foot soldier in Rivers so also Omisore in IFE land and Tinubu in Lagos e.t.c.

My question is who are Atiku's foot soldiers that will deliver him in various states of the federation especially the south west for instance?

When you put all these together you see that as at today Buhari's foot soldiers are more in number and they are ready to die for him.

Take note I didn't factor in the role of federal might which for now is not important in my submission.

Atiku should be ashamed that after been a known politician in the north he doesn't have his own natural Clout of supporters whereas he needs Kwankwassiya to even bank on 30% of Kano votes...

I tell you Buhari is still connected to the Kano almajiri's than Atiku...

Little wonder why he has Always won this state with ANPP ,CPC And APC since 2003...
Kano is just for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

I'm from IMO state.

From Imo too.... Ikeduru LGA
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Davash222(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

And you're supporting Failure The igwe must hear this cool

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Atk1nson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
buhariguy:
thief atiku don't have cult-like followers,
those kwankwasiya hate CORRUPTION,
and they are already singing sai buhari.

They hate corruption but you reason they will support presidential candidate that openly and shamelessly supports a governor caught collecting bribes on camera? Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Gandollar(f): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
odiks:
My take on Kano is this...... PMB will win Atiku hands down for the simple reason that his foot soldiers [ Governor, Deputy Gov, Senators, Assembly members, political appointees, Shekarau and other decampe's e.t.c ] will be on ground in each of the LGA scouting for votes while Kwankwaso whom the PDP is heavily relying on will only be in his LGA.
Then you don't know what kwakwashiya movement means. Kwankwaso is just one man in the movement.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Gandollar(f): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

Keep consoling yourself. E go clear for una eyes a week from today.
Rigging will not help you. Vote buying won't save you.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by Gandollar(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
kahal29:

Ok. Moment of Truth, where in ikeduru? Town, village and family name. I'm waiting.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
I've drastically cut back on my activity here in the final stretch to D-Day. Wanna conserve as much energy as I can so I can laugh at and troll these cameroonians to death after the results are announced. grin
E pain you no be small,
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by abokikhalifa: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...

Mazi Chima...you know say that red kwakwansiya caps dey make eye turn person and make person see double double especially if dem don form small crowd.

No blame the jubilators my brother...by this time next Sunday we go don know who go market wey him goods sell well well...
That was they followed him to buy pdp presidential ticket . After all the noise he still lost to a loser

2 Likes

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:

And you're supporting Failure The igwe must hear this cool

Hahahaha.... Nwanne Ukwu is a free world nah
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by kahal29: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
Ok. Moment of Truth, where in ikeduru? Town, village and family name. I'm waiting.

Family Name...... Mmmmmh

Town....... Okwu

Village....... Umuehihie

1 Like

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by buhariguy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atk1nson:

They hate corruption but you reason they will support presidential candidate that openly and shamelessly supports a governor caught collecting bribes on camera? Does that make sense to you?
if ganduje is corrupt , how come he perform more than kwakwaso even with little resource.
Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by midolian(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
I've drastically cut back on my activity here in the final stretch to D-Day. Wanna conserve as much energy as I can so I can laugh at and troll these cameroonians to death after the results are announced. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same here sire grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Staunch PDP Supporter Reacts To Atiku's PDP Rally In Kano by acedsportsng: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Agric Minister Vs Buhari’s Agric Minister / Edo Judiciary Denies Stopping Orbih,10 Others From Attending National Convention / Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.