Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me (3538 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Mylife89(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
I’m currently undergoing my NYSC, at first I meet a lady in camp, due to relocation and long distance, the relationship didn’t work as I caught her having sex on the phone while talking with her, one night few month ago. For more context kindly read about on it under this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6549314/doing-right-thing-not

After breaking up with the lady, I meet another lady, in my current state, Abuja, she and I really bonded and we both feel in love, she is also a corper too.

She made me happy and I felt loved again After my past experience, we were compatible in lots of ways. Everything was going so well, her ppa is in a school while mine is in an office.

After school went to long term holidays, she travelled to her hometown in Asaba, we keep communication going as we did both video calls and voice calls, but just yesterday, while we were having a video call I noticed she used her hands to cover her phone camera and in a low tune, told the girl to leave the room until she tells her to come in.

I wanted to ignore but my first instinct which is always right, took note of it, mind you the last born in their family is in ss2, while talking i noticed the small girl came back and this time she muted the call and after a few minutes unmuted it.

While I was getting worried, I hurriedly told her I will call her back, I went to begin proper investigation and where else to check if not her Facebook.

Am not a social media person, while we dated I didn’t take time to properly check her Facebook as I’m not active, but this observations made me go check things out.

Getting to her Facebook, I started looking at her pictures she posted for clues, recent pictures were not the center of attention, I Went to older pictures taken years ago, and while checking tagged images and mutual friends I found the information I was looking for and I was dumbfounded.

One of her brother posted a picture of him and a baby and wrote”Am so happy to be an uncle”. Another image I saw while digging had another image of him and he wrote”You look like your mother”

Note that the only person he tagged in this pictures was his sister who is the senior, I looked at both pictures and they looked liked my girlfriend, two pretty female kids.

My head was spinning and my heart beating I started putting all the pieces together, the signs were there and she used idoms in saying some things and her behavior around children(never smiling always shouting) and also the fact that she sends her mother money every month from her allowie were the signs I saw but stupid to understand cause of love.

I haven't broken up with her, am so confused and I need advise, this is not how I planned my love life in 2021, been thinking since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by DaddyRochie1642: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Love still dey shack this one,... You're lucky you followed your Instincts.

Better take to your heels if you're Wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Guy, your findings are good, however, ask her directly, it's not a crime to have a child when not married, even though it's not ideal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Manigie: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
When we say " fear woman", na this kind woman we get for mind...... Brother, FEAR this particular woman that has it in her to hide something like this from you.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by preciousele(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Continue, follow ur instinct
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Bola146(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
She is a big fool! I pray she is not hiding something else from you. Think we'll before you continue

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Let sleeping dogs � lie, I believe that u understand this
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by BarrSly: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
I keep saying it over and over bro!! Man should not have any reason to get involved in relationships cause the women are out there to simply use y’all!!

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by O3NA: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Confront her first, to hear her own side of story. Is not a crime to have children
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
No big something here. Maybe ask her about it and demand an answer as to why she hid it from you.

Last last move on if you are not comfortable with her simple.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Romanoff(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
I pity girls wey dey gree to be baby mama's.

The future is bleak for such females when it comes to marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Confront her as a man with balls ..if she is honest ..tell her u forgive her and put a ring on it .wat a privilege to become a father to those children..enjoy the blessings of God and the eternal love of ur woman

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by MeritYung(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na waw o
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Ayo081(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Confront her as a man with balls ..if she is honest ..tell her u forgive her and put a ring on it .wat a privilege to become a father to those children..enjoy the blessings of God and the eternal love of ur woman

This is funny grin But it shouldn't grin

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Xtianah09: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is what they do, they will make u fall in love with them then put u in a tight spot, she's probably going to tell you when u get her pregnant or after wedding, by then u won't have any Choice than to forgive her. Dont confront her because am 100% sure she's going to deny it and turn the table on ur head. My advice to u is to keep banging her wit condom and zero ur mind that u are single till u find ur true soulmate

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by frozen70(f): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Mylife89:
I’m currently undergoing my NYSC, at first I meet a lady in camp, due to relocation and long distance, the relationship didn’t work as I caught her having sex on the phone while talking with her, one night few month ago. For more context kindly read about on it under this thread

After breaking up with the lady, I meet another lady, in my current state, Abuja, she and I really bonded and we both feel in love, she is also a corper too.

She made me happy and I felt loved again After my past experience, we were compatible in lots of ways. Everything was going so well, her ppa is in a school while mine is in an office.

After school went to long term holidays, she travelled to her hometown in Asaba, we keep communication going as we did both video calls and voice calls, but just yesterday, while we were having a video call I noticed she used her hands to cover her phone camera and in a low tune, told the girl to leave the room until she tells her to come in.

I wanted to ignore but my first instinct which is always right, took note of it, mind you the last born in their family is in ss2, while talking i noticed the small girl came back and this time she muted the call and after a few minutes unmuted it.

While I was getting worried, I hurriedly told her I will call her back, I went to begin proper investigation and where else to check if not her Facebook.

Am not a social media person, while we dated I didn’t take time to properly check her Facebook as I’m not active, but this observations made me go check things out.

Getting to her Facebook, I started looking at her pictures she posted for clues, recent pictures were not the center of attention, I Went to older pictures taken years ago, and while checking tagged images and mutual friends I found the information I was looking for and I was dumbfounded.

One of her brother posted a picture of him and a baby and wrote”Am so happy to be an uncle”. Another image I saw while digging had another image of him and he wrote”You look like your mother”

Note that the only person he tagged in this pictures was his sister who is the senior, I looked at both pictures and they looked liked my girlfriend, two pretty female kids.

My head was spinning and my heart beating I started putting all the pieces together, the signs were there and she used idoms in saying some things and her behavior around children(never smiling always shouting) and also the fact that she sends her mother money every month from her allowie were the signs I saw but stupid to understand cause of love.

I haven't broken up with her, am so confused and I need advise, this is not how I planned my love life in 2021, been thinking since yesterday.

Seat her down and talk with her, there are things she is going to open up for you

If after all her talking, you feel you can't continue because she already has two kids

Start withdrawing gradually before both of you will get stucked into the relationship especially her

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Monogamy: 4:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Having a child is something to be proud of.

If she could hide 2 kids away from you, then there are still so many things she might be hiding from you

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 22, 2021
You suspect she has 2kids...
Confront her about it na undecided
And if your findings happens to be true and you're not comfortable with being with someone who has kids outta wedlock then walk away

Favfables.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2021
I have made a covenant with my pen!s that we shall not date or father a child with a woman above 20.
I will date and marry only a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Kingluqman(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Sudden breakfast

grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by SKhanmi: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

One: Confront her as a real man is what you meant right? You're a woman, you know nothing of what it feels to be a man. Desist.

Two: What you call privilege is simply abject stupidity. He would be pouring a lot down the drain and gain nothing eventually.

Three: God has nothing to do with this, don't rope him in, Eternal love is not possible among humans esp a female who will rather die for her children over her husband anyday, a dog's love for its owner is closer to that concept.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by zexy2030(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mylife89:

I haven't broken up with her, am so confused and I need advise, [b][/b]this is not how I planned my love life in 2021[b][but been thinking since yesterday.
If you are not happy with it and she is not a type of woman you would love to settle down with, quit picking her calls. Let her come and confront you by herself, then tell her then..that you were shocked to discover yourself. Be bold to stay off. Except you feel you can cope then go n put a ring on it.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
BarrSly:

I keep saying it over and over bro!! Man should not have any reason to get involved in relationships cause the women are out there to simply use y’all!!

Actually one can get Into relationships with them but you must go In with your Sword, Shield & Armor And Use your brain. These days what I'm actually doing Is "BILLING" them before they do so. I'do bring up some sort of Business Proposals & Investments and It Is a must for them to Support & Join me. Afterwards then we will Knack, grin I'm very good looking and have a nice body. I'm out here and there to Fleece these Hoes, "The SIMPS" will always be there to Refill their purses and bank Accounts. Mind you, It's those who have Values and Something upstairs I deal with. I always avoid the Broke Ones no matter how pretty they are. At this Stage of my life, Pvssy Is not and can never be my Problem. I'm currently building an Empire.....

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Hanibbal(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

I know say this tin wey you type na joke so make i reserve my savage comment. grin
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Guy, your findings are good, however, ask her directly, it's not a crime to have a child when not married, even though it's not ideal.
its not a crime,but 2 children, omo something is fishy.if na 1 child ,we can say maybe na normal teenage mistake but 2 seems like she was married before ,if she was not married and she has 2kids,that means she's a loose girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mylife89:

My friend, call it off. See it as God looking out for you. please do not go back to that lady and always investigate before getting into any relationship.

A note of caution to people on this site. Please be extremely careful and cautious when sending or responding to dms on this site.

This site is crawling with narcissists.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by pregnantMan: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Better comot that kind love from your mind...if she truly loves you, she would have told u about her children no matter what..
Her hiding it from you is a red flag! Who knows which other secrets she is hiding?
Guy, just tell her and end things up, before you turn to atm for another man pikin
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Lordthruce: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
corper shun!
love they say is a beautiful thing. jumping from one woman to another within few months na so dem dey find true love ni.
the one u caught on call wanted you to catch her if not she can decide not to pick up.
the one in asaba can also decide not to do video call with you.
no body is owing u.
if u don't love her break up with her. when they say women na wahala una no dey hear world.
what u should be after is someone that can tell u the current situation report. when u meet her u didn't care to ask" do u have a baby or babies"?

if ur not planning on marrying her don't waste her time
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Caramia2020(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Caramia2020(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm, it's ur choice to leave or stay but she wasn't open to u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Date? / Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor / A Married Woman Committed Adultery With Petrol Filling Station Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.