Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo (2896 Views)

Lady Starts Acting Strange After Her Waist Bead Was Cut Off During Intimacy / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by Knocknock: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
A giant seven metre-long Python snake which swallowed an Indonesian man whole, has left some residents of a village with the grisly task ofremoving him from the animal’s belly. Some gruesome photos which emerged online and have been circulating on social media, appear to show the moment Akbar Salubiro was pulled out from the reptile’s belly on a remote island.

According to The Sun UK, the 25-year-old had set off for work harvesting palm oil on the island of West Sulawesi, Indonesia, on Sunday night. But when he didn’t return home, concerned friends and relatives began looking for him the next evening.

source... https://yawabase.com/2020/09/horrifying-moment-villagers-cut-open-a-giant-pythons-stomach-after-it-swallowed-a-man.html

Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
shocked he didnt carry cutlass?
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by illicit(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
old news
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by UDUJ(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is a very old story. It happened in the year 2017 in Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by haiti007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:
This is a very old story. It happened in the year 2017 in Indonesia
Don't blame the poster. He knew that any snake related post often make the front page, hence he decided to dig out one.

I yet to know what he stands to gain if any of his posts hit the front page undecided

4 Likes

Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Op just wants to make lala proud
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
News of 3 years ago
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by Vyzz: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by dogmart(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Rather old story !

Meanwhile, are you a pet lover ? Do you wish to buy quality and standard pet or dogs of good pedigree at affordable prices without fear of being scammed?

Join DogmartTV today! We post hundred of genuine quality dog adverts from states all over the country daily for u to make a pick from.

It is very simple.
Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

You will be glad you did!

Re: Missing Man Found Inside A Giant Python Stomach As It Was Cut-open- See Photo by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Knocknock:
A giant seven metre-long Python snake which swallowed an Indonesian man whole, has left some residents of a village with the grisly task ofremoving him from the animal’s belly. Some gruesome photos which emerged online and have been circulating on social media, appear to show the moment Akbar Salubiro was pulled out from the reptile’s belly on a remote island.

According to The Sun UK, the 25-year-old had set off for work harvesting palm oil on the island of West Sulawesi, Indonesia, on Sunday night. But when he didn’t return home, concerned friends and relatives began looking for him the next evening.

source... https://yawabase.com/2020/09/horrifying-moment-villagers-cut-open-a-giant-pythons-stomach-after-it-swallowed-a-man.html
If that was me I'd be mortified shocked
That or a shark eating me is the worst way to die. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Look Guys! I Need Answers For I Want To Confirm Something. / A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly / Am Confused Since Yesterday In My Relationship With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.