Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work (4367 Views)

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by charles2468(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2019
yes!! on a 3months visa
Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by edoman2016: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
tiana111:
After searching and searching for work in Nigeria, and at the end of the day travel to Dubai in search of work.
When some people tell me that theres nothing much over there , I though it was a lie that maybe they don't want me to progress, now I have seen it with my eyes.
Many nigerians are troping in here day by day to come n work but the job isn't available.
Most agents don't even have work, they just lie to collect the little money people have for them to also survive.
So much racism on blacks here.only Indian, Philippinos , Pakistan,Sri Lanka are preferred for work.
To top it all black girls are been raged as sex items here because that's what most of them indulge themselves into.
When u go to a walk in interview you see so many crowds looking for work.
Its not easy here and there are many Nigerian here searching day by day but nothing yet.

May God help us all.Amen
What happened to all the fine tall hotels in Dubai that I do watch on my TV in Nigeria. Are you sure they won't need workers in their hotels? You can try them.
Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by manneger2: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
For an African female to get a job is difficult but they do get, when I came the Cameroonian girl that was searching job with me got a good job 350k job, she is not a graduate but the company employed her as sales rep because she speak French and English fluently, mine was in a Car company pay 200k but the job was so stressful, now am about changing job to a less stressful job but same salary, is difficult to get job but if u are determine u will get, some of the job for u can easily get as female is sales girl in a mall, cashier I have like 2 female friend that work as cashier, waitress also but they always prefer Asia nationality, don't lose hope, go to walk in interview if u are waiting for them to call u for interview is normally difficult.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by cutieme(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
manneger2:
For an African female to get a job is difficult but they do get, when I came the Cameroonian girl that was searching job with me got a good job 350k job, she is not a graduate but the company employed her as sales rep because she speak French and English fluently, mine was in a Car company pay 200k but the job was so stressful, now am about changing job to a less stressful job but same salary, is difficult to get job but if u are determine u will get, some of the job for u can easily get as female is sales girl in a mall, cashier I have like 2 female friend that work as cashier, waitress also but they always prefer Asia nationality, don't lose hope, go to walk in interview if u are waiting for them to call u for interview is normally difficult.
Oga manneger I'll be grateful to you if you can link me to that job you are leaving for another ,let me still start from there,thanks.
Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by VinnyDC: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2019
manneger2:

I need the job link me
Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by tabithababy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
stagger:

You want to get a job on a visitor's visa. You will search until the year 22000AD.

cheesy
Re: My Experience In Uae And A Shout For Help Concerning Work by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2019
But seriously why would someone spend over 700k to go to "slave Dubai" to work for 100k Hmm Nigerians una dey try oo. Working under hot sun for 100k And I mean slave work for that matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Places In Ikorodu / Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.