Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? (3872 Views)

INEC And BAT APC May Lose Woefully To Peter Obi And Atiku In Court / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by kponkedenge(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Unlike when Buhari ran rout on Jonathan in the North, this time Buhari's vote in the North will be shared. Remember APC had Kwankwaso's help in getting around 2 million votes in Kano. This time around, Atiku has Kwankwaso.
Apart from rigging, I don't see anyway Buhari can win this election.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

You can add this to your stake, Atiku is not only losing the election, he's going to lose in Adamawa, his state of origin
do you also wish to place ur money on buhari make i draft my own condition for you bro

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Afamed: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
kponkedenge:
Unlike when Buhari ran rout on Jonathan in the North, this time Buhari's vote in the North will be shared. Remember APC had Kwankwaso's help in getting around 2 million votes in Kano. This time around, Atiku has Kwankwaso.
Apart from rigging, I don't see anyway Buhari can win this election.
Stop this your rubbish, Kwankwaso influence didn't in any way add figure to Buhari election in 2015. PMB has been winning Kano without Kwankwaso input over the years. Have you forgotten Kwankwaso was a Gov in Kano 1999 to 2003, when he couldn't win his re election in 2003. The same Kwankwaso could not win re election because PMB came with ANPP candidate of Mallam Shekarau. Kwankwaso again in 2007 was randomly defeated for the second time . All this your analysis in Kano don't hold a sachet of pure water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by fyneguy: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:
Can we settle this once and for all? I am very tired of all these noises from the minority.

You are very confident, Atiku will win, back your talk with cash, and you maybe richer..

Let's go..

grin

I add 200k.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by HeWrites(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:
Can we settle this once and for all? I am very tired of all these noises from the minority.

You are very confident, Atiku will win, back your talk with cash, and you maybe richer..

Let's go..

I accept the challenge..

If Buhari wins without rigging, I'm giving you 100k. Game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Clerverly: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2019
HeWrites:

I accept the challenge..

Nonsense! Accept the Challenge...I don't know what is rigging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Afamed: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2019
HeWrites:

I accept the challenge..
Define your rigging? Don't tell me any election that's not won by PDP is rigged

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Clerverly: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Define your rigging? Don't tell me any election that's not won by PDP is rigged

Is there any perfect Election anywhere in the world, even in US?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by fyneguy: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:
Let's do 1m.

This is the rule: you chose someone you trust on this site I will verify the person's info and I give you the info of the person I trust on this site and you verify. Then we agree on when to move fund into account agreed by both of them?

If you are game let me know. The earlier the better because I will be traveling for work for the rest of the week.

If Seun can hold the money for us, I am game.

Buhari will win.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by HeWrites(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Nonsense! Accept the Challenge...I don't know what is rigging.
Lmao.. Any which way.

I accept.. Game?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Clerverly: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2019
HeWrites:

Lmao.. Any which way.

I accept.. Game?

Okay, Nominate a moderator, let's transfer the Cash to him/her. Immediately any of candidate is announced winner the bet settles?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by KunleyY19(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2019
I can't bet that Atiku will Lose "Woefully "... But Buhari will win Handsomely!!!
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by kponkedenge(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Stop this your rubbish, Kwankwaso influence didn't in any way add figure to Buhari election in 2015. PMB has been winning Kano without Kwankwaso input over the years. Have you forgotten Kwankwaso was a Gov in Kano 1999 to 2003, when he couldn't win his re election in 2003. The same Kwankwaso could not win re election because PMB came with ANPP candidate of Mallam Shekarau. Kwankwaso again in 2007 was randomly defeated for the second time . All this your analysis in Kano don't hold a sachet of pure water.

Is obvious you don't even know what you're talking about. So you are comparing the Kwankwaso of 2003 to the one of 2015 and now. I really don't have time to argue with you, but what I know is that Buhari will struggle to match Atiku's vote in Kano this time around. It won't be a blow out like it was during Jonathan's time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by tinsel: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
500k let's game who will hold the baa bros and remember it wasn't atiku loosing but loosing woefully we all know the meaning of that word
So let's game boy
I take your challenge of 500k. I support Bubari will win
. I dont know the meaning of woefull.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by maestroferdi: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Keep your money because you will be needing it very soon.

Unemployment loading for you.

The bravado you are displaying will not be good to your health from next week...

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by tinsel: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2019
gratefulheart:
Can you make it 1,000, 000. APC will lose and Buhari will go back to his village.

I take your challenge of 1m. How do we proceed.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2019
tinsel:

I take your challenge of 500k. I support Bubari will win.
read the thread from the beginning
Op bet was atiku losing woefully which am betting on
If u are game leave me a mention let's deal any thing aside atiku loosing woefully count me out

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Afamed: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2019
kponkedenge:

Is obvious you don't even know what you're talking about. So you are comparing the Kwankwaso of 2003 to the one of 2015 and now. I really don't have time to argue with you, but what I know is that Buhari will struggle to match Atiku's vote in Kano this time around. It won't be a blow out like it was during Jonathan's time
Lol, I would have further argue with you if you know where Kano is situated in Nigeria.Go and meet Kanawans and tell them to split their votes for PMB and Atiku, you will be lucky to come out alive. Even in Adamawa, 2007, Atiku was randomly beaten by PMB with over 300,000 votes to 30,000 Atiku votes. The problem with most of you, you hide behind your phone and type rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Mumu ipob yoot, take up the challenge. Perhaps I can reduce it for you to 50k. Anumanu!

Do you really think they believe pdp will win? They only come online to give themselves false hope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by tinsel: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
read the thread from the beginning
Op bet was atiku losing woefully which am betting on
If u are game leave me a mention let's deal any thing aside atiku loosing woefully count me out
The bet is either Atiku wins or Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2019
tinsel:

I take your challenge of 500k. I support Bubari will win
. I dont know the meaning of woefull.
okay i guess then i can't proceed as that was what hinted me to place my bet
Am sure of pdp dominance but what am not sure of is the apc thuggery and rigging plans
After they have placed a leader in almost all the arms of this government so rigging will be easier for them but all i know is atiku is not Jonathan he will surely give them a good dance

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2019
GoldChest:
You're a pour man, go and sit down .

Then you are a reach man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by fyneguy: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2019
tinsel:

I take your challenge of 1m. How do we proceed.

grin

Bros, abeg make I chop the guy money nah...I first you accept the challenge ke grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2019
See money flying shocked

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2019
I wanna stake 200k too. Buhari will defeat Atiku!

Onye choro Kam rie ego ya?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Let's go..

Bro, I bet 200k against your 100k, how do we proceed?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Clerverly is for 100k. But, I wanna stake 200k that Buhari will DEFEAT Atiku.

Why not take up my challenge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Clerverly: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Nominate a moderator. Let's do transfer into his/her account. When INEC announces the winner, the bet Settles?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Nominate a moderator. Let's do transfer into his/her account. When INEC announces the winner, the bet Settles?
you wan chop everything only you?

Stick to your 100k and allow me chop this one. Lol
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Clerverly: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2019
Udopasa:
you wan chop everything only you?

Stick to your 100k and allow me chop this one. Lol

Lol
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by belovedaja(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Am ready for the challenge
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by IbrahimDamola: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Save your BMC earnings, you will need it when your dullard is booted out of office.

Kikiki.. You Don hammer the hungry zombierudeen skull. Cleverly wey no fit afford 3 square meal with his measly 30k/ month wan play bet 100k. See am see Hunger.

grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu Beaten In Prison (BREAKING) / See The 'Scanty Crowd' That Welcomed Tinubu In Kaduna (Pictures) / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.