Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? (3863 Views)

INEC And BAT APC May Lose Woefully To Peter Obi And Atiku In Court / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Inwetego Onye gi na ya g'eme bet?
Onye obuna na oso na eme. Ha agwara gi na ha amaghi ihe? lol
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by fyneguy: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
I will bet 150k against your 100k. Atiku beats Buhari in a free and fair election.

I no dey do mod something. Let find an escrow service.

which one is free and fair again? who determines that? it means if I win the bet, you may not pay me and blame it on rigging. abeg park well
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by SouthEastFacts: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2019
fyneguy:

which one is free and fair again? who determines that? it means if I win the bet, you may not pay me and blame it on rigging. abeg park well
So you are banking on INEC to defraud people abi? Free and fair, if you are in, then let game.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Udopasa:
Onye obuna na oso na eme. Ha agwara gi na ha amaghi ihe? lol
Mana...kam ju kwa gi,o bu gini mere iji che na Buhari g'emeri election a?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mana...kam ju kwa gi,o bu gini mere iji che na Buhari g'emeri election a?
Nwanne, Ile haria Anya, iga afu na Buhari ga emeri. You need to take a look at the political under currents of the Nation and the so many vested interests on ground.

The reality is, Buhari will win regardless of what a section of the country feels.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Okoroawusa: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Udopasa:
Nwanne, Ile haria Anya, iga afu na Buhari ga emeri. You need to take a look at the political under currents of the Nation and the so many vested interests on ground.

The reality is, Buhari will win regardless of what a section of the country feels.
Mmm...anam echekwa otu ahu...

Yagazie Nwanne Mmadu.K'anyi hu ka Saturday k'esi ga.

Udo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze / See Photos Of The Yar'adua Centre In Abuja FG Seized / Networth Of Bola Tinubu Before He Become Govonor Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.