Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? (3865 Views)

INEC And BAT APC May Lose Woefully To Peter Obi And Atiku In Court / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by IbrahimDamola: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Don't you know PDP supporters start and end on Nairaland? Most of them don't even have PVC

This pvc will help in voting out your dullard in few days. grin

1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by buhariguy(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
gratefulheart:
Can you make it 1,000, 000. APC will lose and Buhari will go back to his village.

I am ready, pls mynd44 and seun should take note,
If you run,I must catch you .

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by dododawa1: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:
Can we settle this once and for all? I am very tired of all these noises from the minority.

You are very confident, Atiku will win, back your talk with cash, and you maybe richer..

Let's go..
I supported U with 100k,where them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by ijeshaboy: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2019
gratefulheart:
Can you make it 1,000, 000. APC will lose and Buhari will go back to his village.

am game lets find an escrow, atiku will loose 1m, am game bro.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Afamed: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

This pvc will help in voting out your dullard in few days. grin
The Dummy you culled from internet? Aba , with all these Atiku looting noise, you ain't even a registered voter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by lexxwiz(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Oh yeah? Let's do this then.. I don't also want any Egyptian betting, pls let's drop some valuables.. Any umpire on ground? Buhari won't win Atiku not to talk of woefully.. I can drop my contact when its a GO. Thanks
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by IbrahimDamola: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

The Dummy you culled from internet? Aba , with all these Atiku looting noise, you ain't even a registered voter

Alfarudeen, the lazy beggarly 'Adura yin agba' youth in Molete, do a simple search on that picture you'll see the picture originated from me alone.

Lazy zombierudeen youth and supporter of an ethnic bigoted, murderous dumbohari who shield corrupt people from prosecution as long as you in the APC occultic blood spilling party. I spit on your bearded alfarudeen chin. grin
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by idu1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
tinsel:

I take your challenge of 500k. I support Bubari will win
. I dont know the meaning of woefull.
Woefully means he is developing cold feet.

Bet na win or loss what is losing woefully.

Did Jonathan lost woefully?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by dadark: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
lets play....i enter with 200k....
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by thatigboman: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Make it 200k, let me bet u
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by argon500: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
500k Buhari wins

No arguments with PDP supporters again

Lets go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by amanda2013(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
next week will be very interesting .
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Nominate any moderator.

Mynd44. transfer yours to him and I will follow suit. I want to be sure you are not bluffing.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by BrokenTV: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
After what happened yesterday in Kano state, this Zombies have been jittery all days, I quess they done receive instructions from BMC headquarter Utako. In a free and fair election Buhari cannot win Atiku, that's a big fact, I myself don't even trust this current INEC to deliver free and fair election. Buhari has lost faith of millions of people that trusted him with their vote doing the last election and that's a fact and am sure that those that did not vote for him in 2015 are not even going to consider him this time. Cleverly If the election would be free and fair I would have taken your bet but with this current INEC Chairman is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by beegodson: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
No need to bet, the man will lose the elections, he has nothing to offer, he had his chance to prove himself, but he failed us, same way he will fail the elections, he wants to go back to loot the more of Nigeria's wealth. Enough is Enough!
VOTE PMB.....VOTE NEXT LEVEL!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by gratefulheart(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
I am game.

buhariguy:
I am ready, pls mynd44 and seun should take note,
If you run,I must catch you .

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by buhariguy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
gratefulheart:
I am game.

who wil hold the money for us.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by limadruboon: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ij
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by limadruboon: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
O
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
my location is not a problem the bet is how do we game my conditions are fair if pdp doesn't lose woefully am taking ur baa
Let get a mod involved and send our respective dou and await a winner deal?

What is your definition of a woeful defeat?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Okoroawusa: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Udopasa:
I wanna stake 200k too. Buhari will defeat Atiku!

Onye choro Kam rie ego ya?
mmmm...

Iwe n'ewe guys!
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
gratefulheart:

I accept your 1m bet with all gladness. In fact i bet you 1.5m against your 1m. Buhari will win and I will share your money to 10 nairalanders here who need serious help. I don't need your money.

Are you ready?

Whenever you are ready send me a PM and we make arrangements and I will personally open a thread here on NL about our transaction.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Asshurbanipal: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Stop this your rubbish, Kwankwaso influence didn't in any way add figure to Buhari election in 2015. PMB has been winning Kano without Kwankwaso input over the years. Have you forgotten Kwankwaso was a Gov in Kano 1999 to 2003, when he couldn't win his re election in 2003. The same Kwankwaso could not win re election because PMB came with ANPP candidate of Mallam Shekarau. Kwankwaso again in 2007 was randomly defeated for the second time . All this your analysis in Kano don't hold a sachet of pure water.
Buhari has not been tested in those days. Buhari was considered the messiah with the magic wand but he has now been exposed as invompetent dullard. People are hungry now and the North is worst hit
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by SternProphet: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku will win 6 States. Thats not woeful, just poor.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Udopasa: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
mmmm...

Iwe n'ewe guys!
. Ezigbo iwe. achoro m iri ego mmadu.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Udopasa:
. Ezigbo iwe. achoro m iri ego mmadu.
Inwetego Onye gi na ya g'eme bet?
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by limadruboon: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
L
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by SouthEastFacts: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
I will bet 150k against your 100k. Atiku beats Buhari in a free and fair election.

I no dey do mod something. Let find an escrow service.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by SouthEastFacts: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I accept your 1m bet with all gladness. In fact i bet you 1.5m against your 1m. Buhari will win and I will share your money to 10 nairalanders here who need serious help. I don't need your money.

Are you ready?

Whenever you are ready send me a PM and we make arrangements and I will personally open a thread here on NL about our transaction.

People who have never eaten full course meal in their lives are now forming millionaire in an anonymous forum. Social media has made many millionaires.
Re: Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? by adonis89(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Shi shi none of dem get o. Na to com online de form nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story / Buhari Panics Over UN Move To Expel Libyan Foreign Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.