Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters (66676 Views)

My Neighbors Daughters (Episode 1) / Sexcade With My Neighbors Daughter [+18] / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by harbimbholar(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
ride on my man
please oh yeah people in guest mode sneaking into this thread kindly come out of your ghost mode and encourage this beautiful write
good job proof, but this update is small for our appetite
kudos man
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by becca2017(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks a lot for the update..
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBORS DAUGTHERS

Episode 13

A Tsunami wall can't stop a rising tsunami, it can only impede the travel of the waves.

I was determined to get all of them killed, and I won't easily give in to a mere illusion I thought my brain created.

When I got back to my hiding place, I began wondering if I really see a ghost or all that happened came from my imaginations.
I never believed in superstition, but for some reason I don't know, I found myself rethinking the whole scene.

"am I getting mad or something?, do I really talk to a dead man or... No It can't be, it must definitely be the effect of the drugs I used " I soliloquised they lay tiredly on the bed.
I reached for my phone to check the little video I made when I heard the house owner dog barking repeatedly non stop.
I peeped out through the window and I saw two guys wearing a black shirt and trouser heading directly to my room with a cutlass on.
Immediately, I reach for my pistol gun and then place my phone on the bed. I unlocked the door then I stationed myself behind the door.
I must have left a trace doing my process with nurse titi, or someone picked up on me whIle heading back. Which I know must be nurse Titi work, and she probably send the two guys to retrieve the video, perhaps to destroy my phone as well.
I knew one of their priority is to get my phone, so I used it as a bate to deceive them.
They knocked on the door at first, But when they didn't hear a response, they banged in forcefully only to discover that the door is opened. Due to the force they applied to an opened door, they came in rolling on the floor with their foot imbalance on the floor.
Immediately I saw their foolishness, I moved a little bit forward away from the door I was, then I point my gun at the two of them.

"your hands up!!! Make a silly move and I swear I'll blow your head off " I commanded loudly.
They obliged without hesitation cos their back is turned against me. I picked up their cutlasses and trow it outside, then I systematically search the two of them, I found their phones with them so I collected it and also took my phone that I left on the bed.

"Now turn over and face me. why bring a cutlass to a gun battle? Who send you here!!! " I shouted angrily. One of them looked at me then spat on the floor.

"I'm not telling you shit!!! you are just a kid, holding a toy gun... " he was still talking when I aim and shoot directly at his forehead, immediately he dropped dead. When the other guy saw what happened, he began shaking from head to toe.

"I will ask you one more time and I want a direct answer, you say rubbish, you join your friend. Who send you here? " I asked.

"our boss did sir, I was there when he received a call from one of his associate, her name is Titi, when he ended the call, he send us to confirm what she said and to retrieve your mobile phone, we are also instructed to kill you " he said with a trembling voice.

"good boy, now call your boss and tell him you have killed me, don't make a mistake by hesitating" I said.
Immediately with a shaking hands, he made the call and said as I instructed. Just as he finished the call, I pulled the trigger and send him to hell.

I realized hiding can make them easily spot me, so I head to where they won't probably think I will be. I head back to the house I rented at school.
I came in at dark when no one could see me, but I quickly make my room a living trap for intruder.

Just as I finished making the traps, My face was facing the door when I caught a sight of someone at the corner edge of my room.
I turned to face the direction, but I saw no one, not too long, I caught another sight again. I turned back swiftly with my pistol but I saw nothing again.

"Whoever that you are, show yourself!!! " I shouted angrily into the air. Just as I finished talking, the thing appeared, and it was a ghost with his back turned against me.

"show your face or I'll blow your head off back to dead " I said angrily without a fear. The ghost turned slowly and I saw the face, it was Dotun.

" I told you not to dip your hand in blood " he said slowly.

"you didn't wait to hear my response, those two are just a start, I will kill them one by one till no one is left " I replied back.

"revenge is not everything, you can't find peace within you if you nurse a revenge " he replied slowly.

Dotun tried all his best to convince me, after some days, I rethink then I gave in to his advise.

Dotun has been appearing to me on a daily basis and which make people's around me think am losing my sense .
They will see my talking but they won't see the who am talking to.
I didn't stop my revenge mission, I only change tactics and strategies. Dotun asked me not to shed blood. Now I plan on giving every single one of them something more worst than just death.

Clara is now back in school, I can see two huge guys following her up and down, which must definitely her bodyguard. A plastic surgery was did to her, so she regain back her beautiful face.
This time she looks different, perhaps a changed person. She now relate with people friendly.

"Maybe she has dropped her arrogant attitude" I heard someone saying behind me, I looked back only to see Dotun standing closely behind me.

"Young man are you reading my thought? You just broke in my privacy" I said without looking back.

" I belong to the spirit world, so I know whatever you are thinking, you don't have to regret helping her. You gave her a second chance to live, and she makes the right choice." He said then he disappear.

I was on my way to the library when I heard someone trying to call me but didn't know my name. I turned around to see clara approaching me with her bodyguards.

" Hey, sorry for disturbing you, can you please describe where the library is for me?" she asked. At first I was speechless

"you are in 400 level and you didn't know where the library is?" I asked Surprisely, I know any guy would have reply her assertively but I didn't ,I still have some hatred towards her. Sometimes I do think she's responsible for Dotun death. Am expecting her to just hiss and tag me some insult but to my greatest surprise she didn't, instead she turn her head down to the floor and kept mute.

"maybe you've forgotten my face, I was the guy you pour soup on, and you are not even ashem to ask me a question " I said with an uncontrolled anger.

" I'm sorry, I deeply regret my actions. Please forgive me" she said as she went on her kneels, and she got me surprised again. People were looking at her but she didn't mind, since it's getting too awkward, I pull her up.

" Very well then am heading to the library, you can follow me if you want to" I said looking at her guards. She happily look up and put on a smile.

"Thank you" she said." can I know your name?" She asked.

" You don't need it" I replied . I guess that hurt her, she wasn't expecting that, she do have her ways with guys but not with me.
She was an inquisitive type, she kept asking me several questions on our way to the library but I hardly reply her .

We got to the library and she sat next to me, I change my sitting position and she followed me to my new seat.

" Now what? You asked me to show you where the library is, have done that so why are you still following me?" I asked with a little anger

"Not until you tell me your name" she said wearing a childish grin.

**** which kind wahala be this*****

"if that's what will make you leave me alone, my name is Ayo" i said.

"Wow!!! nice name, Am clar..."

***i cut in***.

" I know, we are in the library, we are not allow to talk here so excuse me" I said without letting her complete her name.

Through out the time I spent in the library,I caught her stealing glance at me. I read for 3 hours, am sure she can't read for that long as she doze off along the way. Dotun appeared while she was sleeping.

"Ay she seems happy around you " he said.

"Are you reading her thought?"I asked .

"No, not at all, am just judging from the facial expression. Or do you want me to help read her mind?" He asked,

"No that won't be necessary" replied.

"Ay you have a bright future and I see her in your future, forgive her, let your hatred go." Before I could reply him, he is gone.

"son of a bitch, you should have wait for me to give you a good reply, stupid boy " I said .
I stand up, pack my books and set to leave, I don't want her to see me when she wakes. I was almost out of the library when I heard someone calling my name.
I turned back to see her racing towards me with her bodyguards.

"Ayo you left without waking me up, that's not fair" she said.

" I don't want to disturb you that's why'" I replied.

"Hmmm, can I have your digit then" she said.

"I don't have a phone"I replied swiftly

" Okay no problem then have my phone I will call you on that, and by tomorrow I will buy you a new phone" she said.

*** which kind devil is this girl bayii***

I remembered what dotun told me earlier so I smiled at her then give her my mobile number.

"I knew you were lying about not having phone" she said throwing a playful punch at me. Only if she know how much I would like to give her a real punch

When I got home I bring out my phone and call grace.

Me: hello dear

She: hello handsome

Me: how are you?

She: am fine ooo, and you?

**** we talked for lengths***

She: ayo don't you think its the high time you have a girlfriend.

Me: I have.

She: who? And you didn't let me know.

Me: its you.

She: what did you mean, stop joking jor.

Me: am not joking am very serious.

**** she was silent****

Me: grace I have wanted to tell you this all this while... But I am very scared. Grace I love you. I have loved you for a very long time. Starting from the day I saw you with my mom at the hospital, please I want you to give me the chance to show what love really is to you .

She: *** slient***

Me: grace you are the only happiness I know. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. I don't mind doing anything just to make you mine.

She: ****silent ****

Me: I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up.

***ton ton ton***

I looked at my phone and see call ended.

*** chai my bad***

I tried her number again but she didn't pick up.
"I hope haven't I ruin my friendship with this girl" I think loudly.

A call cut in my thought. I look at my phone, its an unknown number. I wanted to ignore it but I mistakenly press the receive button. .

Unknown caller: hello, am I on to ayo?

Me: yes, may I know you?

Unknown caller: its me clara.

Me: oh its you, how you doing...

*** we talk for some minutes then i ended the call***

After the call, I lay back on the bed and focus all my thinking on Grace.
Am too preoccupied with my thought, that I didn't know when bimbo enter my room. She offers to help me wash my cloth, but I turn down her offer. I remember that I have some unfinished business with some people so I use it to delude my thought about grace.

I send a whatapp video to nurse titi. Using a new number I brought with a wrong registration details

( I have to make sure no one can track me)

Immediately she see the video, she called .

TIti: hello, Who are you?

Me : I'm who you are thinking

Titi : impossible, you are dead.

Me : yes and now I'm back to life, you see the video I sent to you

Titi :yes, what do you want?

Me: meet me at the relaxation center tomorrow, 2pm and alone.

Titi : okay...

Me : one more thing, if you try to contact anyone after this call you are dead. Believe me I don't give a shit.

Titi: OK...ok... OK..

Me: See you tomorrow at 2pm.

To be continued...

To join my story group On facebook , this is the link

https://www./153524418678374/

3 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by becca2017(f): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks a lot for d update..
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
well done OP, thanks for the update. hmmmmmm this story is just turninoninown
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Jesse1991: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Op please come and update on. I enjoy your story die
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2019

Episode 14

I messaged simi about my mission, and she replied, saying she'll be on a look out at the relaxation center an hour before the show.
It a sunny afternoon, exactly 1 pm am already prepared for my mission. I took my pistol along in case things goes wrong.
Some minutes past one, simi called me.

She: hello ay

Me: yes anything?

She: don't show up, she's not alone, I have seen 5 of the cult member patrolling her. And I can also see that they are all fully armed. Mission terminated, am out of here.

Me: Roger that.

Immediately I run a call to nurse titi

Tife: hello

Me: I told you to come alone, but you didn't , its high time you see what am capable of. Am sending the video to your husband right away. Am going to post it on every social media. You know what that means. Your backs up won't be able to save you now. And I also have something to tell you, your lover boy, it seems you don't know much about him. Its a pity.

***then I ended the call and switched off the phone***

Am sure i have gave enough treat to paralyzed her completely.

The following day, I arrived at the lecture room an hour before the lecture, am surprise to see clara alone with some few guys in the lecture room. I check my time again to be sure if am actually early or not. The clara that I know has never for once be this early for a lecture Its either she enter few minutes to the end of the lecture. If not after the lecture .
She saw me and she put on a smile. I can't help but imagine how beautiful she look whenever she put on that smile.
She walks towards me and attempt to give me a hug. I quickly stop her before I become a topic for the guys to discuss.
We exchange greetings and she changed her sit to where am sitted. I can see that her bodyguards are looking at me from the widow, they are not permitted to come inside the lecture room with her, but they still got their eyes on her.

"What are their names?"I asked pointing to her guards .

"Samson and john." She replied.

"are they armed?" I asked without taking my gaze away from them.

"Kind of, they are bouncer" she replied.

"I thought as much,That explains their well built up muscle" I said with a bit of smile.

"Don't worry I will introduce you to them, they are friendly." She said.

"Hmmm... They look like a well fed dogs " I said then I took my gaze away.

The lecture was interesting and very interactive, even dotun attended the lecture, I can't help but laugh when I saw him sitting on one of the empty seat. He normally sit beside me, but today clara sat beside me so he look for another sit. I guess he missed being human.

After the lecture, am on my way to say hi to my spirit friend when clara drag me out to meet samson and john. She introduce me to them, and I found out that they are very fun to be with. Immediately we become friends. And we exchange contacts.
I saw dotun coming towards me so I excuse myself from their company.

"How was the lecture young man? " I asked.

" I can see that you are getting along with clara, that's a good thing" he said ignoring my question.
I can see some people looking at me, wondering who am speaking with.

"dotun I have something to tell you, but let leave here first" i said to him. And we both walk to a nearby mango tree. When we got there I explained my mission yesterday to him. It was doing this time that I notice a lady looking at my direction. My eyes met with hers and she made to move. I quickly run after her, I don't know what to say to her but, I want to know the reason why she was looking at me without taking her gaze off. I looked back and I see dotun also coming after me. I catch up with her and I greeted her. Then I later asked why she was staring at me.

" My eyes are not on you, am looking at someone else" she said. Well I didn't process what she meant by that .

"someone else? On the mango tree or... Am the only one there, there's no other person" I said.

" You were two, and he's right behind you". she said pointing at dotun.

" sweet pussy!!! " I exclaimed.
I was out of words, no one has ever see dotun, I'm the only one that do, I began wondering if she's also a ghost. So I stopped someone and ask if he can see her, and the person nodded saying yes.

"How is it possible that you can see him?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"some have eyes that see through rocks, I see things other people don't " she replied and made to leave. I quickly ask for her name and contact, well she gave me. Her name is Juliet.

Grace refused to pick my calls. I sent a lot of text messages to her, but she didn't reply. And that makes me so worried. One day I share my story with dotun I want to seek an advice on what to do. I showed him her picture and tell him everything about her. He looked at the picture for some time and said he didn't see her in my future. And there he goes again with his future hullabaloo. That was not what I needed from him. All I want is how am going to win her heart. Am madly in love with her.
He didn't say anything again, and whenever he's silent like that, mostly he sense danger or maybe someone is approaching us. Not long I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see samson one of clara bodyguard .

"Hey bro how did you know my place?" asked .

"We followed you here, she's waiting for you inside the car outside." He said.

" I will meet you outside in a jiffy" i said. I close the door and turn to dotun.

"I have a guest waiting for me outside" I said to him while trying to wear my trouser.

"Do you need me to teleport you outside" he said joking putting on a big dry grin.

I saw a G-wagon parked in front of my compound. Then samson came down and open the back seat for me.

I entered, I saw clara smiling like someone who just won Baba ijebu.
We exchanged greetings , then she asked john to ignite the engine. Well I didn't know where she's taking me to but am sure she can't kidnap me. She took me to a lovely spot in town. And there we get to know more about each other. I intentionally asked her about the scars on her body. She narrated the story on how she was attacked by the cultist . And how a stranger with no identity saved her. She reach for her bag and brought out some pieces of cloth.

"This piece of cloth was tied around my wounded body when I woke up, the doctor said they belong to my saviour, he left without any trace. I never get to say thank you to him, I have been looking for him ever since then, he's the reason why I'm here today, he's the reason why I left my old ways, cos he gave me a second chance I don't deserve, and if he's dead, I'll search all the tombs till I find his "
She said with tears in her eyes. I felt so sorry for her, part of me wanted to tell her that am the guy she's looking for, the other part of me didn't let me to. So I hugged her closely and beg her to stop crying

I have been quite for a while about my revenge mission due to the company I received from clara and my spirit friend dotun. But something happened again, a lady in my department was raped to death. Simi did her investigations and she found out that the leader of the cult group was responsible for the lady death. This killing must stop. I pick up my phone and call nurse titi.

Nurse titi: hello

Me: meet me at chicken republic tomorrow at 1pm. If you tell anyone this time. Considered everything I told you done.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBOR DAUGTHERS

Episode 15

I informed simi and my spirit friend dotun about my plan. And they both promise to be on a look out.
The next day, I clad myself on a black jean and a black t-shirt. I put on my black face cap and my sun shade. I won't need my pistol but I take it along anyway in case of "incasity".
I asked her to meet me around 1pm. but I waited till around 2:30 before showing up. I have to be sure she's alone.
I entered the chicken republic, I saw her sitting closely to the window.
I saw an empty chair opposite to her, so I sat on it then requested for a chill cola. I was there for about 10 minutes surveying the atmosphere. I can see simi sitting on one of the chair and dotun was standing right behind me. After am sure everything is in other then I turn to her. She was shocked to see me. Its just as if she see a ghost.

She: I thought you were dead.

Me: yes I am.

**** she wanted to scream but I systematic point my gun at her****

Me: I won't hurt you, but if you provoke me, I will definitely use my gun. Understood?

She: yes sir.

Me: all I want from you is very simple.

She: wha..a..a..at?

Me: I know who you are working for.

She: who?

Me: don't play smart with me!!.

She: okay sir.

Me: I want you to switch side and start working for me now.

She: how do you mean?

Me: I know you are working for black jagaban. The leader of "black eagle". Ain't you?

She: yes I am sir.

Me: very good. I want to bring him to justice, and I want you to help me do that.

She: am not sure if I can do that, he is very powerful, he have a lot of charm. He will definitely know when I switch sides.

Me: you don't have to worry about that. His charm only works on mortals. Am a spirit. I belong to the dead world.

She: so what should I do now.

Me: I want you to be my spy. Bring me every necessary information that will definitely bring him behind bars.

She: ok... But how will I contact you.

Me: I will contact you.

*** I quickly signal to dotun to read her mind. After some minute he said to me that she's planing in her mind to tell black jagaban of our conversation***

Me: do you realize you are speaking with a spirit. I can read your mind. You tell anything to jagaban and you are dead before dawn. The choice is yours.
I guess she didn't see that coming. I finished my cola then take my leave.

it took a lot of self restrain for me not to have burst out laughing when dotun said.

"spirit indeed. Na only your spirit, I see wey dey drink Coca-Cola "

I got home around 4pm I checked my phone and I see 41 missed calls. I checked it, 40 were from clara and the remaining one was from Grace.
My heart skiped a beat when I saw the missed call from grace. I quickly call her back and she picked on the first dail.

Me: hello grace

She: hello

Me: how have you been? You got me worried.

She: am okay

*** after the normal talks then I shifted the conversation to "hitting the nail on the head"***

Me: grace, I want you to know that you have been my source of joy, but lately I have been having a troubled mind. All my thought are on you. I can't concentrate anymore. And I meant all I said to you the last time we talked. I love you grace, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

*** she didn't answer, instead I heard her sobing***

Me: please why are you crying, have I said anything that hurt you?.

She: Ay we can't be together. I have my reasons and my reasons are known to me.

Me: is it about the age difference? I certainly don't mind.

She: ayo you can't understand .

Me: then make me understand .or do you have someone you are dating.

She: no...

Me: so what's holding you back then. Say yes and let me be the happiest guy on earth.

She: I can't say yes.

Then she ended the call. I called her back but her line was off.
The love I have for this girl was so great, it can't be measured by any instrument. The inter molecular force that hold my love for her was far greater that meltalic bonding.

Now am in full control of nurse titi, she started providing me all the evidence I needed in bringing black jagaban behind bars. But I still need a very rigid one, cos I know once black jagaban is being arrested every other members will follow suite.

I was under the mango tree, my regular spot with dotun. We were both having some conversation when I spotted juliet. I waved at her and she advanced towards our direction.
She greeted me ignoring dotun. Am sure she don't want people to think that she's also mad like me.
She warned me to stay away from dotun.

"spirit are very dangerous , they are capable of a lot of things you don't know" She said.

"well juliet, friendship is base on trust and that man over there, I trust him, even if he's dead." I said. She tried to convince me, but I hold still on my defense.

She later joined the conversation. We get along so easily and she promise to pay me a visit one day.
I left the mango tree and head to the library. I met clara on my way.

"Ayo where have you been, I have searched everywhere for you" .she said.

One thing about clara, I never for once imagine she can change totally like that. I began to like her somehow, but I still hate her the most. I didn't tell her any of my secret, Even though she has reveal every of her secret to me and also her flaws.
I can't say that am having feelings for her, But she's a kind of girl to be cherished with love.
I asked about her boyfriend and she told me her break up story. Its touching though. Well I didn't have a break up story or stories, I have always been a bad boy.

Days passed, and things goes as I planned.

Samson called me one afternoon saying that clara is being admitted at the school health center.
I quickly drop all am doing I raced to the school health center.
When I got there I saw nurse titi attending to an ill person. I gave her a wink then head to clara ward.
I saw her drinking gari, she once told me gari isn't a food for the poor.

"How are you dear, I rush down here as soon as I receive the call from samson about you being admitted" I said.

"That's so sweet of you dear, its just a malaria fever and am getting better" she said.

"get well soon dear " I said.

"I can get well now only if you promise to take me on a date " she said with a baby grin. I smile before replying her.

"it's seems that gari is alcoholic, cos you are saying rubbish. Don't worry, I will fix you with John. He's huge" I replied.

Not long a doctor came in, he looks familiar but I didn't recall where I know him. Then all of a sudden I heard him saying

"hey its good to see you again, and you left the other day without dropping your contact" the doctor said. Now I remember him, he was the doctor that spoke with me the night I brought clara to the hospital. I started giving him signal to stop talking but before I could stop him, he has already called a spade a spade.

" Clara how did you meet him? I thought you said you are still looking for him? he was the guy that brought you here the day you were attacked" he said looking at clara.

"Oh shit!!! " I muttered.
My gaze met with clara, I can see some cloud of tears forming in her eyes.

"Ayo is it true? Are you the one I have been searching for... all this while?" she asked with tears rolling down her eyes. I didn't know what to say to her, so I just remain quite.

" say something!!! Are you the one? " she asked as she hold my hand tightly

"he's the one Clara, I'm very sure about it, so he didn't tell you? " the doctor asked, then he looked into my eyes for an answer.

"will you shut up, son of a thousand pigs" I muttered silently to myself .

I was still thinking of what to say when simi came in with a speed.

"Ayo, can I see you for a minute " she said, as she tried to catch her breath. I followed her, then she stopped me at a corner.

" you got two tails, two guys are outside the health center gate, well armed. Their instruction is to shoot you on sight " she said.

"bull shit!!! Why didn't I suspect " I threw the question to myself.

"so how are you going to escape this danger " she asked with alot of fear.

" I don't know... just stay here and wait " I said, then I head to meet Samson and John.

" Two guys are outside the gate armed with a gun, they are here to kill...are you gonna let that happen?" I asked With my eyes on the two of them.

"go stay with Clara and leave those fools to us, we ain't train to babysit...the boring day is just about getting interest " Samson said and watched as the two of them remove a pistol.

"are you going to shoot them?" I asked Surprisely.

"No, our gun is met for protection, " John replied swiftly.

"so... What are you going to do? " I found myself asking again.

" we are going to break all their bones, in a way that they will prefer to die " Samson replied.

"sweet hell!!! I would love to watch " I said.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by hidhrhis(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bro I'm a ghost reader but had to come out to comment
U are doing a great job
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
nice1 bros
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by temicyborg(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
9ice story
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2019

Episode 16

I lay in my bed thinking about the scenario that happened yesterday. I didn't know how to face clara . I never wanted it to be like that...
Now that she know the truth, I don't know how her move would be.
I was still battling with my thought when I heard a police siren.

"The G-guys in my area are in trouble today" I said to myself.
Not long I heard numerous foot steps approaching my room.
Instantly I got up, am a little scared cos I have never been arrested before. I heard a knock on my door and I slowly open it. To my greatest surprise, there stood the otitoju's family. I saw clara standing beside someone that am sure will definitely be her mother judging from the facial resemblance , and a man who was clad on an Agbada. Am sure that would be her fathe, the senator.

I greeted them and then welcome them in. I can see clara eye is being swollen, probably she might have been crying. But this time, she's wearing a smile.
Senator otitoju broke the silence.

"We are here to thank you for what you did for our daughter, you could have leave her to die but you choose to save her life. We all have been searching for you from that very day, so that we can repay you of your kindness towards our daughter. Take this check of 10 million in appreciation of what you did for our daughter" .

I was completely short of words when I heard him.

"Am sorry sir, but I can't take this money, I didn't help her because of a gift like this, I only did what was right and am not expecting any reward for it" I said.

He tried to convince me to take the check but I rejected it then later he said to me.

"You really surprise me, any person would have jump to this offer... We are family now, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know. Have my business card, you can call me on that. And lastly my daughter said both of you are already getting along, hope you know what I mean by that? "He said. I replied him in a rather shaking voice

"perhaps I do sir, we are friends, a very good one...". I was still talking when he cut in.

"Am not talking about being a friend here, so take good care of her" he said giving me a wink.
I later got to know her mother, she was very funny and friendly, she bought some provisions along with her for me, I collected it and thanked her . She make their visit very interesting with her jokes and motherly talk.
When they were about leaving, I dragged clara behind.

" And what the hell have you been telling them about me?" I asked silently, and She replied saying

" only what I thinks about you, you owe me an apology from keeping this huge things away from me. So do I get a sorry for this?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Common don't be daft " I replied smiling back at her.
And all of a sudden I felt her lips touching mine. Believe me, I didn't see it coming. It was so fast that, I couldn't think of whether to reply or not...i just let it go.

And Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

The closeness between Clara and I grew beyond what anyone could ever imagine. Somewhere around the way, I began to nurse some unexplainable feelings for her. Most people in my department thinks we both have something going, cos it seems so.

Sometimes she will spend the weekend at my place leaving her beautiful abode behind. Her dad do call me often requesting to know how am coping with her daughter.
One evening after the close of the day Clara forcefully drag me to where she rented at school .
Well through out our friendship, I never get the time to know her place, am always busy doing one thing or the other.
When I got there, I opened my mouth in admiration for like 10 minutes. I couldn't believe residence like that exist in my school. Well only the rich can afford such a place with beautiful art nouveau .
When I entered her apartment.
( make i no lie, mo ki aje ku ikale)
Every where was decorated with expensive beautiful designs. I sat in her living room admiring the artist work on the wall. She enter inside and change to a bum short and a crop top. She put on the plasma TV and then enters into the kitchen.
I was in the living room listening to some cool music when I began to perceive some palatable aroma coming from the kitchen.

(Oh boi ayam starving ooo)

After some minutes she came out of the kitchen with a plate of fried rice and chicken. I felt the emptiness in my stomach, I can't really remember the last time I have such a delicacy. We ate together then step it down with a red wine. It was like a heaven for me that day.
After am done eating, she asked me to take a shower �, and since am already sweating, I oblige without any hesitation. When I got inside her bathroom. For like 20 minutes, I opened my mouth in agape admiring how an ordinary bathroom is being design with a beautiful Art Deco. My room is no match for her bathroom I must confess.
After am done, she asked me to lie flat on my stomach and she gave me a professional massage. I didn't know when sleep take the better part of me. I slept and woke up the following day.

(Gottach, una dey expect bleeping...bleeping for where, I sleep ni ooo)

Love Is Beautiful, it is precious in many ways cos it embrace passion.Love is eternal happiness, a heart felt emotions that understands the unthinkable. Love is that special someone that makes you fly without wings.it is the joy you feel with that special someone, cos love came with caring for that special someone .Love is the thing that touches your heaat,cos it is what makes your heart beat and it's stands as a healing power of your heart and soul, Love Could be that beauty within or the ugly, but whatever it is, it makes dreams come true. I will say love is the foundation of life, cos life has no meaning without love.
love they say is blind, I believe... Cos if not, I would have see the truth.

I never give up on grace, I kept ringing my feelings for her everyday. Clara and I now became the very best friend. I started having little feelings for her but grace holds the better part of it.
Towards the end of the academic session, when we the final year students are busy working on how to defend our project . During this period something terrible happened.

I have gotten enough evidence to put black jagaban to an everlasting imprisonment.
A day before I planed going to the police station to report his case. A message reached me that nurse tife was shot dead on her way back home.
I was still thinking about this when I received a call from samson saying clara has been kidnapped.
I almost lost my balance when I heard that. Immediately a text entered my phone. it was from an unknown number, so with a trembling hand I opened it.

"If you want her back alive, meet me today at castle villa. 4pm prompt. Do not involve the police or you will meet her dead body instead ."

On seeing this my head went offline.
I don't know what to do, I call simi but her number wasn't going. Dotun is nowhere to be found. This is too much for me to bear.
I wanted to involve the police but I can't risk clara life. What a dilemma.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBOR DAUGTHERS

Episode 17

I checked my watch, it's exactly 2:30 pm . I have just an hour and 30 minutes left to decide what to do.

I keep on trying simi number both still couldn't get through. Then I decide to check her up instead. On may way to her house, I received another call from black jagaban.

Jagaban: hello

Me: hello who is this?

Jagaban: who can it be? I have my boys monitoring every of your movement . Are you looking for your little spy girl. You don't need that. She's here with me. You have an hour left to turn up with all the evidence with you.
Then he ended the call.

I stood there alone in the middle of the street, thinking about what Dotun do say.

" Ayo don't dip your hand in blood, no blood shed. Now Bleep this shit!!!, I would have kill them all if not for your daily sermon...No blood shed under my foot!!! " I soliloquised.

Black jagaban has pushed me to the wall, I will definitely show him what am capable of. If black jagaban is requesting for a war, then am going to give it to him.
But first I need to elude those fools monitoring my movement.

I studied the environment I am to see if I will find anyone acting suspiciously, I found some guys puting on a black beret beside a beer parlor, pretending to be having drinks. I noticed they have a wireless Bluetooth on. I saw another inside a corrola sport car park a mile away from me. They are also putting on a black beret. They must be a fool to be in camouflage.
I was heading home before, but I have to change my direction, I quickly take the route that leads to the market, knowing fully well, i will be difficult to spot in the mist of the crowd.
I got to the market and I quickly evade them by joining the crowd. After that I take a short cut back home without any of them seeing me.

I got home, injected myself with high dose of morphine . Then I reach for my pistol, I clad myself on black, then I head to castle villa, which happens to be black Jagaban hideout.

I got there around 3pm. I survey the environment and I can see that its well guarded .
It is a matter of kill or get killed.
I can see clearly from a far distance some cult member armed with cutlass and axe some are with a locally made gun while some are armed with a rifle . penetrating them won't be an easy task, I will have to make a plan to elude some and to eliminate those that can't be evade . and also an escape plan.
I noticed that main entrance is more guarded than the back way,going through the front door isn't bravery but foolishness, So I made to go in through the back way.
I climb the fence and peep on the inside, I saw two guys armed with a locally made gun (bajinatu) I studied their movement for some time. Only one of them is mobile, the other one is sitting on a rock not too far from the back gate. One of them excuse the other to use the toilet. I quickly make use of the opportunity, I jump over the fence directly on the one sitting on the rock , before he could raise an alerm I hold his mouth then crash his head on the rock he sat on.
The crash broke his skull as he fell dead instantly.
I found a knife � on him, so I took it then hide his body inside a Big drum I found beside the gate.
I heard some footsteps, it must be the other guy, so I quickly hide behind a wall. On sighting him, I slowly bring out the knife and cut his throat from behind. Blood rush out from his neck as he drop dead on the ground. he died not knowing his killer .

I hide his body then I advance forward, in other not to create any suspicious move, I will hide under cars and trees when necessary, just to avoid being seen. I reach the door post after evading like ten armed men.

I saw a guy at the door post armed with a rifle. I rolled in a pistol � silencer I got from Samson, I aim at him and
Within a blink of an eye, I gunned him down.

I advance forward.
I open the door and enter the building slowly, everywhere looks dark, so I have adjust my eye in other to be able to see in the darkness.
All of a sudden, somehow kick the gun off my hand. I look side way only to see a very huge guy standing a feet away from me. Am not really a good fighter but am so determined to take down any obstacle that comes my way. And besides, luck goes with the brave. I know I don't have a better chance winning the fight but I show no fear. I advance towards him and knock him down with a hit, before he could stand up. I landed several blows on his face .
He get a hold of my hand then push me away. I landed badly but I get up immediately.

"nice move, My name is killer, I hope you are prepare to die" he said with a coarse voice.

"I don't care what you are called, but if you choose to stand in my way...i might attend your candle night " I said as I made to stand up.

We are both now on our feet. He face looks fierce like a wild � wolf. With a well build up muscle, I show no fear as We both engaged in a wrestling. He lifted me up and hit me hard on the floor. He's too heavy for me to carry but that doesn't stop me from giving it a try. I was able to get hold of his right leg then I kick off his second leg from balance, he fell and I immediately get on him, without wasting time I landed a very heavy blow on his nose, I can see blood running from his nose, I continue hitting him on his nose until he went unconscious. Then I got up from him. I searched for my pistol in the dark then I advance forward.
I opened the first room I saw a guy reading a newspaper, without wasting time, I gave him a headshot. I opened the room that opposite it. I saw three guys smoking weed. I recognized them instantly, they were the guys that shot dotun. I wasted no time in deleting the 3 of them.
But before I could shoot the 3rd guy. He raised an alarm. I turned back to see 7 guys pointing gun at time. Then black jagaban show up from no where with clara and simi. He pointed a gun at clara head.
"Drop your gun or I kill her" he said with a baritone voice.
I slowly put down my gun. I felt a hit on my head and everything went black.

I woke up to see my hands and legs tied up. I saw simi and clara beside me.

"Clara are you okay, hope he didn't hurt any of you" I said.

"Ayo why did you come you shouldn't have come, he have nothing to do with you, it's only me he want " I heard clara saying.
Only if she know that I'm his target and not her.

"Let forget that and concentrate on how to get out of here." I said.

"Of cos, you will get out of here, but only as a dead man" .says a voice behind us.
I turned back to see black jagaban sitting on a wooden chair.
Now I can feel the anger burning inside me. I feel like tearing his throat apart.

"You coward!!! let the girls go, and face me if you a real man" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Talk when you still can." He said then he stand up.

"For your information Mr Ayo, I know all that you've been doing, all your steps and moves everything I know it. You think you can bring me to justice? Many has tried but they all die by my hands. You know too much about me Mr Ayo, and I can't let you live.You will all be eliminated soon" he said then he leave the room and lock the door.

Now the fear of death rings through my mind, I look at clara and simi, they were both crying. I was scared cos I have no back up, I have no pack, I'm just a Lone Wolf. But I didn't show out my fear, if I'm to die, I wouldn't want it to be in this way.
Dotun where the hell are you....

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by skubido(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by do4luv14(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Feed us more,
feed us more...
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Ann2012(f): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by OkumagbaBOY(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Update update iyayin.......

More ink to your pen...and more knowledge to you,more money to your Bank account.....

Update please abeg
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by princesshansy(f): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oga dotun, showoooooo say War Don start. nice update. keep it coming
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oga dotun, showoooooo say War Don start. nice update. keep it coming
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2019

Episode 18

I tried to console them both, after about some minute clara stopped crying. She then asked me who simi is and also how I got myself involve with black jagaban. Well since death is already knocking at our door, I narrated everything to her including the death of dotun. After that she said she have something to tell me then I asked her to go ahead and say it.

" Ayo I love you. Even before I turned a new leaf, i have always loved you. I knew you were the one that do help me write my assignment then, but I kept quite, my pride won't let me say thank you . Have always dream of spending the rest of my life with you. but the dream will only end when there's no more breath in me . You are just the perfect guy for me, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me... but I know you didn't love me, I know your heart belong to someone else even if you never tell me about her, I can see it all in you . I know she's called Grace , I have always been jealous of her, even though I have never meet her. You and her - that's what you want. You and me... that's what I dream. . In a moment you shattered every hope I had of us being together again and the sad part is that you don't even realise. But still I will always love you till death, no matter what, even if you don't love me ."

Tears rolled down my eyes, I really don't know what to say, but down there in my heart, I know that I feel something for her. Something very strong, but I always have to fight it away.

I lay down thinking of the kind of the death we are about to face. When I suddenly heard my name, I looked towards the direction the voice came from, then I saw dotun,

"thank God you are here, we are about to be killed" I said. clara and simi wondered who am talking to, they started thinking maybe am losing my sense.

"Ayo who are you talking to? "They both asked .

"I will explain to you later" I replied.

"Dotun I want you to find juliet, she's the only one that can see you. Tell her to call the police tell her of our location. I hope you will be fast enough or else we will all be dead."
Dotun nodded then he disappeared. I explained to clara and simi about my spirit friend. They seems not to believe me but I don't have time to be convincing them

20 minutes later we had a gun shot. And The shooting continues, the room where we are being held captive was opened by a guy armed with a dagger .
His whole body were trembling with fear.

"One of you have a tracking device. Who is that person before I kill you all!! " I laugh out loudly.

"I don't have a tracking device on me, but I have someone who is more than a tracking device "I said. I saw Dotun standing beside him, then I shifted my attention to him.

" as a spirit you must have possess some powers. Can you please teach this fool a lesson. " before I could finish my word Dotun landed a slap on his face, everything happened like a movie, he drop the dagger, strip himself naked and started to dance to the tune of madness.

" wao! this is awesome, I will need one of your slap this days, " I said then wink at him. Clara and simi were just staring at me in surprise they couldn't believe what they are seeing.
I saw the dagger on the floor, I drag myself to it then I pick it up and cut myself loose. I freed both Clara and simi. I peep on the window and see the police men exchanging fire with the cultist.
I lead the way while Clara and simi followed behind.
I heard a footstep approaching us, I quickly asked simi to lay flat on the floor pretending to be dead, then I hide myself in spot where I could easily make an attack. And everything went as I planned, a guy came armed with a rifle, he move closer to where simi is to check whether she's dead or not. I pounce on him like a wild cat. The gun in his hand dropped and I quickly pick it up. I hit the gun on his head and he went unconscious. As we head forward, we saw a guy shooting his rifle from above to the police men, we sneak silently to his behind, and on the count of three, we pushed him down to the ground floor, no one could survive that.
We headed for the staircase when I felt a grab on my neck, before I knew it I found myself flying in the air. I landed on the floor far away from where Clara and simi is. I raised my head up only to see the beast I fought with in the darkness.

" Ready for a rematch? " he said with a devilish grin.

" you don't die easily, do you? " I replied with a smile .

Then all of a sudden I saw simi and clara holding a brick each, and before I knew it , they both hit the bricks on his head one after the other. And there goes the fall of Goliath, defeated by women.He dropped on the floor. I looked at simi and clara in astonishment.

"what the hell did you just do? " I asked.

"breaking some bricks " they replied.

"mothers of Togo, he's mine for crying out loud " I muttered.

"Whatever " they both echoed.
The police bang in, and we were later escorted outside, black jagaban has been shot dead by the police. Some guys were captured and arrested.
I saw juliet running towards us.

"Ayo how are you guys, dotun told me that you are in danger" she said.

"Thanks for calling the cops" I said.

"No don't thank me, thank dotun." She replied.

"wait a minute, so you mean this ghost of a thing is real? " Clara asked.

" you mean you do see the dead Dotun? " simi added.

"yes and he's right here with us, Juliet isn't he? " I asked looking at Juliet for a response.

"yes he is " Juliet concurred. The next thing we hard was...

"What!!! "

Come see fainting...

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBORS DAUGHTERS

Episode 19

No amount of words can describe how happy I was on my graduation day . finally am now a graduate, the journey of a thousands miles always begins with a step, but one day the journey will end. my five years journey In the University ends the day I graduated.

I graduated with a 2nd class honour, a B.sci degree in GPS . So much for the hard work .
Clara also did well, she graduated with a 2nd class lower. That came as a surprise to everyone, cos no one expect something as good as a 2nd class from her. But am not surprise.
I was still taking pictures with friends and families when Clara dragged me to her Dad.

"here is him dad, he's been avoiding you since morning " she said. I look at Clara, search for a perfect word to say to her but I found non.

"well let forget about that, Mr Ayo, my daughter hero, I have a gift for you, open that box"senator Otitoju said pointing to a small box on a new Range Rover car. I wasted no time in opening it. I saw a car key inside it. That puzzled me, I looked back at him for an explanation.

" that car is yours young man" He said.

At first Icouldn't believe my ears .

" you mean this car is mine? " I asked with little uncertainty.

"yes it's yours, and that's not all, you are to resume to Lakota firm company as the head manager next month. " he said.
Tears of joy roll down from my eyes . I found myself shedding tears like an infant. I didn't know what to say, am completely speechless. I later found some words to say.

"sir I can't thank you enough, you have done what a father will do for his son, even though we are not related but you take me as your son. You will forever be a father to me." I said.
A message entered my phone, I opened it and it was a credit alert from my bank. I wanted to ignore it but something pushed me to open it. It was a credit alert of 20 million from senator Otitoju . I rushed towards him and hugged time tightly .

"am sure you will refuse the check if I give It to you , so I collected your account number from my daughter, and I send the money to your account instead. I know you won't refuse that. You are now a man. You will soon have responsibilities so use that to take care of yourself " he said , then he enter his car and off he went with his escort.

My joy has no limit. I never imagine myself being the manager of Lakota firm company. All these are dreams come true, everything a graduate could possibly desire, not even with the current economy situation. I can see Dotun smiling here and there but I know there's is a hidden sadness behind his smile. How I wish he's alive and not a living dead . well everything happen for a reason. That's how God design his destiny .
I called simi, Julliet, Clara and dotun and we both took a picture together. But no one could see dotun except from Julliet and I, but his space in the photograph will always be remember.

Clara will be travelling abroad for her masters degree. Am really going to miss her, but what can I do, I really have to distance myself from her, in other to stop falling in love with her. To be sincere am already in love with her, but I never for once show it to her . Grace still have the better part of me. Mathematically speaking my love for them both is in ratio 3:2. 3 is for Grace and 2 is for Clara. And if I continue like this with Clara, it will soon be ratio 0:4
Dotun my spirit friend still appears to me occasionally, and have been wanting to ask him why his soul is not at rest.
Two month after I resumed to Lakota firm company as the manager.I rented a 3 bedroom flat at the outskirt of the town. Trust me, its an exquisite one, the interior was designed by me, and its a very beautiful one. I make a very big portrait of the picture I took with Clara and the rest. Every Morning I look at the portrait then I will smile to myself. Some memories are better best in a photograph . A photograph that always put a smile on your face. Every person in your life is always there for a reason . one day , you will get to know.

On a beautiful Saturday morning, I received a call from grace.

She: hello honey

Me: ummm, so am now your Honey

She: you've always been

Me: I hope that's true

She: sure it is, I have something to tell you.

Me: oh really, let me hear it

She: its a YES

Me: a YES?

She:hun

Me: tell me it is what am thinking.

She: exactly

Me:you mean you are accepting me into your life?

She: I would say yes.

Me: sweet Jesus !!! Am on my way to your house.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by do4luv14(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Mistcheewwww when Ayo go get small sense sef,
GRACE nah digger, she wan go reap where she no sow ba
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by skubido(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Break up tinz soon @Ay and Grace.. Ma thought..

OP continue sha.

Tanks for the update
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by goodnessme1(f): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
next UP date pls.
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by holleyboy: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Update! Update!!! keep it rolling
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by Benjamstoned17(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo that Grace she be scammer!😂😂
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBORS DAUGHTERS.

Episode 20

This is another dream coming true. A dream I've been anticipating for, over two years. I have always dream of becoming Grace man, now the dream is showing me a green light.

I cherished Grace with all my heart. I took her to wherever that pleases her. I spent every little free time I have with her.
I have once asked her to move in with me but she won't hear of it. I always receive a capital NO.
Due to the love I have for her, I respected her so much, so I didn't include sex in our relationship. Every Saturday she will come to my house, do some laundry and also prepare soup for me. She will sleep over then leave the next day.
She is yet to secure a good job. She's Only teaching in a primary school close to her house .
I hardly visit her due to the nature of my job. One thing I observed about her, she love money. She's always asking for money from me. Well I didn't take that very serious because I believe she's my wife to be and since I have the money, giving it to her won't be a problem.

One Friday evening after work, I stopped at her place, then we both hanged out. I took her to a pepper soup joint. We ate together as a couple then later head to a clubhouse where she got herself drunk . Am also a little bit tipsy but am still fully in my right sense.
I drove her back home, but she insist I spend the night with her. After a lot of argument, she won. I carried her inside since she can't move without falling. When we got inside, she removed her dress and head to the bathroom for a shower. Well am also dying for a shower, but I have to wait still she's done. She spent more than 30 minutes in the bathroom before coming out. She was clad on a towel that reveals her beautiful laps. I can see Mr konji nodding to that signal. She was giving me a very sexy smile that kept increasing the velocity of Mr konji. I quickly head to the bathroom before something else happen. I was under the shower thinking of all my moment with Clara, have really missed her.I stood in the shower for some minutes allowing water drip down my skin. I was now relaxed and so was Mr konji. Some minutes later, the door of the bathroom door was opened and Grace walked in. She had taken off her towel and was now putting on only her singlet which barely covered her ass.
I was facing the wall and backing her. She held me and pressed her boobs against my back.

"WTF"

My thoughts came back to her and I gently squeezed her a-s. She gasped at the touch. I turned around, kissing her deeply and passionately, pressing myself on her with every passion. The feel of my skin against hers sent electric shocks through her, and she wanted it all.
She got on her knees, wrapping her fingers around Mr konji , putting into her mouth and sucking desperately on it. A groan escaped my lips as my fingers entwined in her wet hair. The shower was still running as she bobbed up and down Mr konji for a few minutes, trying to take me in and out of her. She then stood, took off her top and pulled me out of the shower into the room.
She dragged me into the room and laid down on the rug, opening her legs, wanting me in her. I smiled at her, and got on the rug with her.
But instead of getting in her like she wanted, I took my time, licking her lips and sliding my tongue in her. I guess I hit the spot ‘cos she squealed loudly, pinching one of her nippless while she laid her other hand on my head. She was squirming all around. I was unrelenting. I swirled my tongue in her, bobbing my head on her then blushed my tongue back and forth on her c--t. She was moaning and screaming a lot of things my brain couldn't process
After some minutes she began wiggling and jerking as her juice were flowing down her a-s.
I pulled my tongue out of her and rolled her over. She groaned and raised her a-s, waiting for my throbbing engorged Mr konji She screamed when I t----t Mr konji in her. Her ‘cunnies’ felt so tight in Mr konji. I went gradually and slowly gained momentum, taking total control of her. She was moaning seriously as I continuously slammed my hips into her, taking her hard, slamming Mr konji into her.
After several minutes she started quivering and screaming as wave after wave of o----m overtook her. Her body had not yet stopped shaking when I reached my point of no return. Spurt after spurt of c*um bust through me. My knees almost buckled as the o----m weakened my body, and we both lay on the rug.
After washing off in the bathroom, we both lay on the bed.

"You’re one hell of a fucker" she said looking into my eyes.

" I love you ayo. " she said.

"same here Baby " I replied. We lay spooning for several minutes. I was handling and teasing her boobs while she was toying with Mr konji. Before long, he was called to action once again and we straffed twice before we slept.

A week after, I came back from work only to see grace in my living room. She was clad on a night ware which expose huge parts of her braless breast.

" hi grace, you didn't tell me that you are coming " I said as I threw away my suit jacket.

"I got a surprise for you " she said.

"A surprise? Okay show me " I replied.

She took my hand straight to her breast then directed my eyes downward with her finger.
I looked downward to see her, revealing her pantless pussy to me.

"holy mother of Togo" I muttered.

"The other day, I was half drunk but I know something big hit me, now I want that thing to hit me more harder "she said.
At first I didn't want to, cos I believe you don't Bleep a wife to be, like a public slot, but when I'm not stupid, why let Mr konji suffer what he can handle professionally.
If I don't Bleep her hard, who will I?

Without warning I grabbed her neck forcefully and then push her on the chair.
I went to the home theater and put on a loud music cos I know she will scream her off her head when I begin.

Without wasting time, I quickly naked myself and approach her with Mr konji standing straight forward.
She saw my mighty dick in full rage and she look down her pussy, thinking if it can receive it or not, but I care not about her thoughts.

I tear off her night gown, hereby exposing her standing breast for visual confirmation.
I placed my ebonite rod in between her breasts and she press her two boobs closely on it. I moved my dick up and down the breast gap as if I'm fucking a pussy. After doing this for a while, I put my dick in her mouth to suck.
She couldn't suck it well due to the hugeness of my dick, so I inserted my dick down to her throat, saliva came running her mouth, but I still continue my action. She must learn to suck big dick.
When she couldn't take it, she removed her mouth and turned her ass towards me.
I was about putting my dick into her pussy when I change direction, I head for her ass hole insted.
She screamed when she noticed that my dick is finding it way to her ass and not her pussy.
She tried to remove it, but I didn't let that happen, insted I push in more harder, after alot of struggling, I was able to get my dick in her ass hole, then I unleashed hell.
I fire both in and out of her ass with an unimaginable speed.
She was screaming and shouting at the same time, but the music I'm playing wouldn't let me hear any of her wail.
I bleeped her ass hole to the extent that, cream from her pussy came rushing down to her ass.
I wasn't just fucking her ass, at the same time, I was squeezing, pressing, trampling, munching, fumbling, and dragging-pulling her breast.
The sweetness was too much for her to hold, as she came releasing more than four times, but I was just getting started with her.

I carried her on a stool then I spread her leg wide apart, this time I thrust in deeply into her pussy. I ensured that my dick enter all into her pussy, then I slowly bring it out, then I trust in deeply back into her pussy.
She screamed, cos it was not just a deep Bleep, but a hard banging.
Mr Konji advanced into aggressive mode and My banging rate increased to crazy rate.
I was banging her hard as if I'm hitting a hammer on a nail.
She thought it was something she can hold, but her pussy and mouth betrayed her.
She was begging me to withdraw, and at the same time her pussy was no longer wet, but I listened not.
She asked for it, now she got it. I bleeped her till there was no strength in her to beg.
I was so determined and strong that she couldn't push me away, all her effort to stop me didn't work.
I bleep her pussy till it went red, I gave her pussy some minutes break but doing those break I inserted my dick in her ass since Mr konji can't lie just idle.

" Ayo please stop, I will die if you don't " she managed to say slowly.

" don't worry, if you die, I will wake you back with my dick I've done it before " I replied in my fucking motion.

"ah... Ay please I'm begging you " she said.

"okay give me just thirty minutes, I will be done " I replied swiftly.

" another thirty minutes? You've been fucking me for more than two hours non stop... "

" oh it's even two hours, I thought it's three, thanks for telling me. One hour to go " I cut in. She pushed me away and try to run away but I was lucky to get hold of her. She was too weak to run so I fetch for a good rope and tie her on the chair with her leg wide apart for free penetration of my dick.

" Grace, any last word before I go in to the battlefield?"

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by youngproov(m): 6:00am On Feb 27, 2019
SEXCAPADE WITH THE NEIGHBOR DAUGHTERS.

Episode 21

Love is the beautiful thing that ever happened to me, and the most horrendous thing you could possibly desire.

After that night, my love for Grace increased beyond description. Am not sure if she love me the way I do, But the fact that she's all mine is enough to make me live forever happy. I apologized for the way I bleeped her, she didn't say a word, although she was the one that requested for it. And she got what she want. I promised I won't Bleep her that way again and we continue on with our love.

One beautiful morning, I was in my office when Dotun showed up. He's only the visitor that enters my office without my secretary permission. Some people in my work place do wonder who am talking to, whenever am alone in my office room.
"How are you today Ayo? "he asked wearing a smile on.

"I'm okay... Dotun I've been wanting to ask you why your spirit is still always around me? Your death as been avenged and I think your spirit suppose to be resting by now." I said with so much concern.

" that's because mybody is not buried yet. " He replied. I couldn't believe my ears, I heard that he has been buried immediately after his was murdered, but now it seems to be a rumour.

"Can you please tell me why your relatives are yet to bury your body."I asked.

Dotun look at me for some time, then turn his back at me facing the wall.

"I lost my parent when i was at age 13, my sister Opeyemi, age 5 then. Our parent died in a car accident on their way to church . They happens to be very rich when they are still alive, we know no suffering. But after their death, things fell apart, the relatives sold all my father properties, we are left with nothing. Life became so hard, we hardly have two meal a day. My sister and I were staying with our uncle, whose maltreated us badly. One night he sent us packing. He asked us to leave his house...
We have nowhere to go, not even where to sleep... My sister cried bitterly, cos our parents death was a wound in our heart, our uncle action opened a healing wound in our heart. It makes us remember our dead parent. If only they are alive to witness our suffering . we slept under the bridge that night.
I have to be Strong, I have to take care of my little sister, she have no one to look up to but me. I have to make sure she doesn't suffer, I have to stand strong for her.
Things weren't as easy as I thought, I began doing all sort of works just for us to survive.
There came a time when my sister was bitten by a snake. I have no one to run to for help . my sister was at the edge of dying when God sent someone who helped us. He saw me where I was crying and asked me why am shedding tears. I explained my sister situation to him. He took her to the hospital and her life was saved. He later asked me about our parent. I narrated our story to him, he felt so sorry that he took us in as his own children.
Since our parent died, we've stopped schooling, he sent us back to school and life was easy for us once again.l
I was in my 2nd year in the university when he died. The pain was so much, he was the only person that stand as a father for us. Now he's gone without saying goodbye. His relatives sent us out of his house...once again living became very hard for us both again.
We never expect that our only helper will die one day, when he was gone, we experienced another dimension of suffering. We were homeless once again, I have to skip school and classes sometimes just to get food for my sister to eat. I love my sister so much, she's my only living family. I made up my mind to do everything just for my sister to be okay.
One day I was begging for a little money to buy food for my sister from someone I called a friend. He didn't give me the money, insted he initiated to a cult group. I declined the offer at first, but they began threating me, I lost to them when they include my sister life in it. They gave me an option to join them or to lose my sister life..
That was how I joined the cult group, just to make ends meet and to save my sister . The little income I received from this was what will use in surviving.
I met you when am in a very difficult situation, The cult group couldn't help me but you did.the money you gave to me helped save my sister life.
My sister is now like a lost sheep without a Shepherd. Am all she Have, and now, am no more, I saw her everyday wondering up and down the street , begging for food to eat. She have no place to call a home... No one to call a family ... Am always by her side everyday, but unfortunately, she can't see me. I wish I can help her, but am no mortal, I can't render any help to her, I can only watch her suffering...

To be continued...

Next episode to be out tonight. I hope you guys now understand why Dotun is not always with ayo sometimes.

Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by chrisking125(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one boss... Feed us more
Re: Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters by sallydeen(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
hmmmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

........rebbecca......... / Deadly Missions / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.