Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria (8737 Views)

Gionee S8s Reviews, Specifications And Price / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) / Infinix Hot 5 Is Now Available For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Freeko4:
The last phone that was produced by gionee is Gionee F205, where did u guys get dis gionee s8s from...... I doubt if dis product is authentic, wen & where was the product launched and why is dis model not listed in renowned sites like: gsmarena and devicespecifications....... My advice b4 u buy dis product pls do ur research.....

Modified:
Mst new model gionee phones you find in the market now re fake

Gionee S8s is produced for Nigeria market only
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
techycontents:

Gionee S8s is produced for Nigeria market only

Pls, from March 2018 till date gionee has not produced any phone and finally wen dey decided to produce one it was only for Nigeria market.....(gionee S8s) Wat stop the company from launching dis model in Nigeria since it was for Nigeria alone.... If a Samsung flagship phone could be cloned, trust me wen I say dis gionee phone is first grade fake
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Freeko4:

Pls, from March 2018 till date gionee has not produced any phone and finally wen dey decided to produce one it was only for Nigeria market.....(gionee S8s) Wat stop the company from launching dis model in Nigeria since it was for Nigeria alone.... If a Samsung flagship phone could be cloned, trust me wen I say dis gionee phone is first grade fake
Indirectly you are trying to say Gionee NIGERIA official pages are fake?
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 1:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by 11Anonymous(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

It seems you're ignorant thereby making you to say shît.
If you don't believe the phone is genuine, that's fine, you chill and stop arguing.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by ddjay: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
techycontents:

The thing is, any phone manufacturer that avoids the western market has done something wrong and is avoiding trouble.

1 Like

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:
The last phone that was produced by gionee is Gionee F205, where did u guys get dis gionee s8s from...... I doubt if dis product is authentic, wen & where was the product launched and why is dis model not listed in renowned sites like: gsmarena and devicespecifications....... My advice b4 u buy dis product pls do ur research.....

Modified:
Mst new model gionee phones you find in the market now re fake
you should make your research very well before you come on social media to yan. go to there store and outlet to comfam.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2019
ddjay:

The thing is, any phone manufacturer that avoids the western market has done something wrong and is avoiding trouble.
seriously so I cannot target a particular market again. where are you guys from .

the way you guys are hyping this western world ehhh. if reverse is the case now you will saying another thing. go to the phone official site and comfam.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

so what you are saying now is the people that cloned gionee went through so many stress to do unboxing on YouTube, use bill boards to advertise their clone phone, put it on gionee official website . you dull guy

4 Likes

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
frubben:
so what you are saying now is the people that cloned gionee went through so many stress to do unboxing on YouTube, use bill boards to advertise their clone phone, put it on gionee official website . you dull guy
that guy might be a tecno/infinix marketer.

when did tecno enter gsm arena ? just this last year.

1 Like

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
forever08:
that guy might be a tecno/infinix marketer.

when did tecno enter gsm arena ? just this last year.

Point of correction I'm not a marketer of dose brand u mentioned and I don't use dem either..... I av used gionee M2, M5 mini and M6...... So don't say wat u don't know..... Jus pointing out dat dis phone is not original

All of u mentioning my quote re the once that re ignorant & needs to do research...... U limit ur research to gionee billboard u find on lagos Street & Wat ever cooked up advertisements u find on gionee local site & jumia.....

One biz man saw the fall of gionee brand and key into it to start making phones from chine dats bears gionee..... I saw a video review of ur so called gionee s8s.......... I wiped

Why is dis phone model not on gionee global site, ask urself dat question? One gionee marketer will try to brainwash u dat the phone was only for Nigeria market.... Wat rubbish
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

Point of correction I'm not marketer of any of dose brand u mentioned and I don't use dem either.....

All of u mentioning my quote re the once that re ignorant & needs to do research...... U limit ur research to gionee billboard u find on lagos Street & Wat ever cooked up advertisements u find on gionee local site & jumia.....

One biz man has seen the fall of gionee brand and key into it to start making phones from chine dats bears gionee..... I watch saw a video review of ur so called gionee s8s.......... I wipe

Why is dis phone model not on gionee global site, ask urself dat question? One gionee marketer will try to brainwash u dat the phone was only for Nigeria market.... Wat rubbish
Thank you very much, I will buy the phone, Gionee S8s next month march.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
forever08:
Thank you very much, I will buy the phone, Gionee S8s next month march.

I'm not asking u not to buy cos I'm not responsible for earning ur money..... I was jus airing my opinion...... Shalom
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

I'm not asking u not to buy cos I'm not responsible for earning ur money..... I was jus airing my opinion...... Shalom
ohkay
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
ddjay:

Ok
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Get this Gionee S8s via me on Jumia and enjoy Swift delivery. If you buy the S8s you get free speaker and selfie stick.... offer valid while stock last.

WhatsApp 09067540792

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

Point of correction I'm not a marketer of dose brand u mentioned and I don't use dem either..... I av used gionee M2, M5 mini and M6...... So don't say wat u don't know..... Jus pointing out dat dis phone is not original

One biz man saw the fall of gionee brand and key into it to start making phones from chine dats bears gionee..... I saw a video review of ur so called gionee s8s.......... I wiped

and gionee will fold their hand and watch one man like you said use their brand. guy use brain before you open mouth now.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
frubben:
and gionee will fold their hand and watch one man like you said use their brand. guy use brain before you open mouth now.

Na u suppose use ur brain b4 u reply me..........it seem u can't air ur opinion with out insulting ur self

Brands like Samsung, Huawei and xiaomi has clone phones let alone gionee..... I jus dey air my opinion I no force the opinion down ur throat....
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

Na u suppose use ur brain b4 u reply me..........it seem u can't air ur opinion with out insulting ur self

Brands like Samsung, Huawei and xiaomi has clone phones let alone gionee..... I jus dey air my opinion I no force the opinion down ur throat....
And there. Cloned phones are being advertised on there social official pages?
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Freeko4: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
techycontents:

And there. Cloned phones are being advertised on there social official pages?

Good one.... And All dos brand cant manufacture a phone without you finding it on their official site regardless of the country or continent dey producing such brand for, my question now is why can't I find dis phone on gionee global website: gionee.co.in or global.goinee.com or global Instagram or global tweeter handle....

I base my opinion on fact and on findings
Pls base urs too on fact

And lastly I'm open to corrections cos no man knows it all
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

its like you have choco Milo in your Brain. I am not saying there is no possibility of clone but you said this people are using gionee brand. and am telling you its not possible
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

Good one.... And All dos brand cant manufacture a phone without you finding it on their official site regardless of the country or continent dey producing such brand for, my question now is why can't I find dis phone on gionee global website: gionee.co.in or global.goinee.com or global Instagram or global tweeter handle....

Pls base urs too on fact

if we base your argument on what you just wrote, base on the fact that the phone is everywhere, every bill board and outlet store gionee would have release a statement distancing themselves from the product. and I believe outlet store like slot, jumia, konga and the likes would have comfam from gionee themselves before sales and marketing would start up. so bro you don't have any argument . and am speaking with more knowledge here because am currently using the phone which screen shot have being place here. bro dis phone is not clone.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Freeko4:

Pls base urs too on fact

According to you Gionee Nigeria is not part of Gionee branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by b3llo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
techycontents:
Gionee S8s vs Nokia x5.1
among the 2 which one is highly recommended?
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by cynhamscakes(f): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2019
The phone is sweet. My friend bought hers from Gionee centre in Banex Wuse 2.

Very sleek, sharp and cool phone.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Muhammedbashir(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2019
b3llo:

Nokia X5
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Muhammedbashir:

Nokia X5
please how is x5 better. same ba3, the gionee S8s comes with the latest adriod version and a 5.0 Bluetooth. please make your different and don't judge cos of the name of the product. and the x5 does not come with fast charging. i can charge my gionee S8s from o percent to 100 percent in less than an hour. i am not just saying it something i have experience.

gionee is even cheaper self

1 Like

Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by techycontents(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2019
b3llo:
Nokia X5 reason ... Better mtk chip

GIONEE s6s. Reason ... Fast charges ..100% battery juice in 60 minutes
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by aol807: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
techycontents:

hmmn! here they come BAD BELE PEOPLE
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2019
b3llo:
Gionee S8s reason android 9 and fast charge in less than 1 hour.

No be mtk chip you go chop.
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by frubben(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2019
forever08:
Gionee S8s reason android 9 and fast charge in less than 1 hour.

No be mtk chip you go chop.
lwkmd I tire ooooo
Re: Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria by Alighoda2(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
frubben:
lwkmd I tire ooooo
bro how about the camera quality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) / How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.