Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (77080 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by dayleke: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Things dey happen.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Amudeneogu: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Idiot you just carry your camera and snapshot her why can't you catch her. Is it only her that thief some of the big thieves are here in Nigeria I hear they said when you enter one of the political party in Nigeria your sin will be forgivenen
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Once Atiku wins she go return to devour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
Mind your business....!!! That's why your grandfather lived long!
how much is paracetamol in your clinic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Alejob: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Olabestonic001(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

Unfortunately, she took parts of his yams which makes it his business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by oboy81: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
bubu2019:
cifia pain cos she look good
What the Hell are You saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ikorodureporta: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Trillionaire cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by olaolaking: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
izombie:
She looks good. Please check if you'll find kemi too. Fighting corruption my foot.
Kemi didn't eat our yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by somehow: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
He's in court defending himself unlike this Cunny coward that ran away feigning cancer!
dukie25:
If you wanna take pictures, go to Bornu or Bauchi and ask for presidential campaign director for the North east for our yams. His name is Babachir.
Meanwhile former NIA chief was conveniently allowed to leave Nigeria two weeks ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by twlover: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
iHart:
Look hoiw good she is, I thought she had cancer?

Cancer fire!!!!!! Dele Momodu was just doing his devil inspired work with that bigoted article he engineered to cury pity for her
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by bus1: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikulooter will bring her back as petroleum minister as one of his first acts, should the criminal win.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
kopite:
Beautiful woman...... Enjoy your money. All Nigerians are corrupt and greedy if given the opportunity. Let us free this woman I beg. Babe enjoy joor grin

You said it all...This country is crawling with rogues undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Guess who I just saw while driving to work in North West, London?? Diezani Alison Madueke. The moment she noticed I wanted to snap her, she quickly moved very fast away from me. I was gonna come down to ask her about our yams, but the traffic was moving.

#osquare78

Did you give her any yams to keep for you?

Why hasn't buhary repatriated her in four good years to jail her ?

Illiterate govt and illiterate followers.

Atiku is a thief, atiku is a thief.

So Atiku wasn't a thief when he sponsored Buhary in 2015 with millions and free private jet trips ?

The funny thing with people like you is please sir, point out one thing that is better in 2019 than in 2015 when buhary assumed leadership, you end up with, " Buhary is fighting corruption " Seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by somehow: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
See useless mentality that turned our country upside down. What she stole is her business abi? Una deserve demons as leaders I swear.
Jessyjack:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by omooba969(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

Nigeria is in such a state coz we chose to mind our business.

Who do una dis thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
goldfish80:
This woman is virtually untouchable. She was working and protecting British interest (BPE) while working as minister of petroleum.
Her rise to head OPEC was not by accident. She has the protection of the big boys.
Cancer and movement to London was just the Brits protecting their own. I won't say more..

You may be right. Ibori ran to London and was jailed for corruption. Who is Dieziani walking free ?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by somehow: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wetin kemi steal?
MediaLife:
Power don finish, look at her SMH
Where is Kemi? Find her too sad sad

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
somehow:
See useless mentality that turned our country upside down. What she stole is her business abi? Una deserve demons as leaders I swear.

Jessyjack is an empty head, leave am abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Lordofthewest(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Some yeebows are just useless, I remember them protesting in favor of this useless woman..awon oloriburuku gbogbo sha, we definitely deserve the mess we are in now nobody is going anywhere..biafuro ko biatoto ni.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Seetto: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
dukie25:
If you wanna take pictures, go to Bornu or Bauchi and ask for presidential campaign director for the North east for our yams. His name is Babachir.
Meanwhile former NIA chief was conveniently allowed to leave Nigeria two weeks ago.
All of them are bad, don't use one to judge one, she stole our money and she must face the music...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ibietela2(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Olodo when police come knocking for harassment now you will cry
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by somehow: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
You have a working brain
goldfish80:
This woman is virtually untouchable. She was working and protecting British interest (BPE) while working as minister of petroleum.
Her rise to head OPEC was not by accident. She has the protection of the big boys.
Cancer and movement to London was just the Brits protecting their own. I won't say more..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Sultty(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Me I know say cow wey run go America go soon return as corned beef. Leave madueke very soon that snow she's enjoying in d UK will soon hot on her body like fire, may buhari brutal anti corruption war fall on u angry
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by drlateef: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why is she wearing hijab? Abi she don become Muslim or is she deceiving or hiding her identity ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by DaInferno(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
u can spot a thief anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by BeraBera2(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
But why is she on Hijab?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
the money she stole isn't his business as a Nigerian abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
See this idiot Sha,you are snapping,instead of you to get down and offer her ride,probably you might be the next senator or governor.,you want to ask about yam.no be hustle you go hustle there.

YAM KILL YOU THERE.

Your teeth complete for mouth bra.this idiot yam head just dey find cheap popularity.

Dirty money bags are always on their guards. If that woman really steal, we go know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.