Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (77103 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
AljaanIVQ007:

you no get sense....the guy dey try let you know how far,say see the bitch wey follow destroy this country, you no even code the level...you dey say mind ur business,.... e be like say u no know when to use the statement, which business you even get wey u dey mind?...mumu.

Idiot! Her trekking in London doesn't concern him...! He should go and mind his business of plate washing or car washing.... Knowing how far doesn't concern you mumu.... No be only she destroy the country.... Even you are destroying the country in your own stupid way so STFU!
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Noel1:

Sorry I just wanted to ask a question:

When is d Doctor discharging u?

The day he will be discharging you too.....
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Alamoo: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Berankis: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
Mind your business....!!! That's why your grandfather lived long!
This is the reason why most of you people will die in poverty. We are too insincere and far too sentimental people, there's no way we can ever make progress like this. Alison was a serving Minister who absconded without even resigning and you dare say "mind you business"? We shall see...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Icon79:
I am sorry but Diezani is our business ... me and you both! That woman stole hundreds of billions of dollars from our treasury/economy. And you think that that's none of our business

Please, gimme a break! shocked

O pari

Her trekking in London isn't your business.... She isn't the only one who stole..... So why the cry.....
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Berankis:

This is the reason why most of you people will die in poverty. We are too insincere and far too sentimental people, there's no way we can ever make progress like this. Alison was a serving Minister who absconded without even resigning and you dare say "mind you business"? We shall see...

Yes, same reason you will die in poverty if you don't mind your business.... How does the picture of her trekking restore back the looted treasury.....? Why didn't the guy get down from the car and drag her back to Nigeria......? Snapping picture and telling is you saw Allison.... So we should applaud him or what....? You obviously do not reason!
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
femi4:
somebody on sick bed dey preach to others about living long....oshisko

Get well soon or better still, prepare for your burial!
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
the money she stole isn't his business as a Nigerian abi?

Is he snapping to get back the money stolen.....!?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Jessyjack(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=omooba969 post=75625719]

Jessyjack is an empty head, leave am abeg. grin[/quote

See who no get head dey call person empty head....
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by bigpicture001: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
deji68:
Hmmm ...she stole billions and she is walking on the street, no big car....dont think u will get much “yam“ from.her... cool

Which billion did sh steal..? Ur fadas money..?

Idiot. Zombie!
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by grandstar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
One thing I'm sure of is that people like these will feel free walking the streets once Atiku is elected.

Unfortunately, PMB reign has been worse than corruption.

The economy has grown by less than 1% yearly under Buhari. If he had ran the economy well, it should have achieved at least 4%.That is a loss of at least 3% annually. 3% equates to about $15b annually or $60billions in lost growth over 4years. And that's not including the corruption that Transparency International says still plagues the country and has barely improved under Buhari's watch. So, it's a double whammy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
olaolaking:
Kemi didn't eat our yam
in case you don't know
Kemi ALSO ate yams
they are ALL yam eaters
PDP and APC alike
even that your fake pastor
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Ugosample(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
grandstar:
One thing I'm sure of is that people like these will feel free walking the streets once Atiku is elected.

Unfortunately, PMB reign has been worse than corruption.

The economy has grown by less than 1% yearly under Buhari. If he had ran the economy well, it should have achieved at least 4%.That is a loss of at least 3% annually. 3% equates to about $15b annually or $60billions in lost growth over 4years. And that's not including the corruption that Transparency International says still plagues the country and has barely improved under Buhari's watch. So, it's a double whammy!

exactly so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by biomedics(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Snap her?
What for?
You're out of Nigeria but Nigeria is still in you.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by bigiyaro(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
this is why America is far better than naija, government is for everyone. mind your business my ass

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by CoolAmbience(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
dukie25:
If you wanna take pictures and ask about yams, go to Bornu or Bauchi and ask for presidential campaign director for the North east for our yams. His name is Babachir.
Meanwhile former NIA chief was conveniently allowed to leave Nigeria two weeks ago. Kemi is there too.

What nonsense is this one saying?

Is Deziani not with our yams?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

My friend, keep quiet!

How's that not his business?

I don't know why so many of us adore and celebrate corruption so much...

Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by omooba969(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:
I am not as pleasant as people think coz I have no brain.

I know alreadygrin, say no more.cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ericmor: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
See this idiot Sha,you are snapping,instead of you to get down and offer her ride,probably you might be the next senator or governor.,you want to ask about yam.no be hustle you go hustle there.

YAM KILL YOU THERE.

203,likes. I feel for naija youth. You are one of the reason why the politicians keep stealing our money and don't care about the masses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Fatasy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you for real

Am one of the reason why politicians keep stealing money

I can see you are a Pained Jackass

Yam and Pain kill you there.

ericmor:

203,likes. I feel for naija youth. You are one of the reason why the politicians keep stealing our money and don't care about the masses
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by kushme: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
bigiyaro:
this is why America is far better than naija, government is for everyone. mind your business my ass

No mind them, that Jessyjackie head no correct,
She's a sentimental gash.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by DeepNuggets: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
meobizy:
She stole billions and still walks free.
I remember when PDP was still in power.
If you tried this stunt then you’ll collect proper beating and enjoy free accommodation in police detention.
This is why I love the UK: you can stay anything you want in your home country but there you’ll always remain a dirty cash spender.
If she do anyhow there the Home Office will deport her without asking questions.

How then does she still walk free there?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by DeepNuggets: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ugosample:

exactly so.

One man is trying to change a whole country's bleeped up mentality and perspective and y'all are expecting a miracle. What's the use of 4% growth when people like this woman will still end up looting the trasury almost dry as to cause a recession for the next government.
If buhari has been so bad and corrupt then if he's voted out the next president should inherit a half empty treasury and no infrastructure but we all know that's not happening because all the man has done was try to make Nigeria better.
Everyone against him should secretly beg forgiveness from God.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
DeepNuggets:

One man is trying to change a whole country's bleeped up mentality and perspective and y'all are expecting a miracle. What's the use of 4% growth when people like this woman will still end up looting the trasury almost dry as to cause a recession for the next government.
If buhari has been so bad and corrupt then if he's voted out the next president should inherit a half empty treasury and no infrastructure but we all know that's not happening because all the man has done was try to make Nigeria better.
Everyone against him should secretly beg forgiveness from God.

?

You really believe what you typed up there? cheesy grin

if the economy is growing, the effects of poverty will not be felt much.

Economic growth= increases economic activity

And with the economy growing slower than the population growth rate

suffering has increased undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Okeyc230: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
End time Minister. She became Hajia to disguise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Anndrew(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
See this idiot Sha,you are snapping,instead of you to get down and offer her ride,probably you might be the next senator or governor.,you want to ask about yam.no be hustle you go hustle there.

YAM KILL YOU THERE.
lolz..my chest..but tru tru..na our yam..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
She's guilty that's why she refuses to come and defend herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jessyjack:

Idiot! Her trekking in London doesn't concern him...! He should go and mind his business of plate washing or car washing.... Knowing how far doesn't concern you mumu.... No be only she destroy the country.... Even you are destroying the country in your own stupid way so STFU!

hehehehehe ...e pain you die!!!,...mr/mrs business minder,I don clear you commot mind...simple,later,go mind your business...no vex...hehehe
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
bigiyaro:
this is why America is far better than naija, government is for everyon. mind your business my ass

no mind the forbidden fool...jare ..It wants to claim business minder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My friend, keep quiet!

How's that not his business?

I don't know why so many of us adore and celebrate corruption so much...

Mtchewww.

don't mind it jare ...it is a forbidden fool...I mean that thing of a being...(it)
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ericmor: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
Are you for real

Am one of the reason why politicians keep stealing money

I can see you are a Pained Jackass

Yam and Pain kill you there.

Boy, stop nagging online. Try and make use of your sense but I doubt it if you have any cuz u have used it to nag finish. Save your messages and after 10yrs come n read it again by then u for don get sense small n u will know say small piking really worry u now
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Berankis:

don't mind it jare ...it is a forbidden fool...I mean that thing of a being...(it)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.