Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (77115 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by maruzia: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Just look at that picture again

THIS WOMAN IS BUSY ENJOYING HER CUP OF BASKIN ROBBINS MILKSHAKE AND LEISURELY STROLLING THE STREETS OF LONDON
WHILE WE OLODOS ARE BURSTING OUR INTESTINES ALL OVER THIS THREAD IN THIS FORSAKEN COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by surevik(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Since this foolish poster wants yam, why don't you start by collecting the yams Tinubu and co stole.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
That was a powerful Minister of the Federal Republic living a fugitive life abroad. That tells you there really is a time and season for everything under the sun.

A time to rise and a time to fall!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by odehaj: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
I know the guy wey snap her.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Guess who I just saw while driving to work in North West, London?? Diezani Alison Madueke. The moment she noticed I wanted to snap her, she quickly moved very fast away from me. I was gonna come down to ask her about our yams, but the traffic was moving.

#osquare78

Osquare or what did you called yourself you are a very stupid, lazy and jobless guy. I'm so sure you just want us to know you own a car and want us to know you are working which the later not sure because if you are going to get your daily bread you won't be stupid enough to making attempt to stop and ask someone going on her own about your f u c k i n g yam. Are you are a farmer or yam planter?

Go and ask Babachir for your silly yam Mr am planter. Go and ask Oke your yam he stole. Go to Meina to give you back your silly yam he eat. Tell Akpabio to return your yam.

I'm not supporting corruption but I will never call anybody in opposition corrupt until and unless apc and Buhari send out all that looted Nigeria dried and ran to apc and Buhari protected them so to me nothing like corrupotion so Mr fool face your bearing.

Nonsense!!! No be only yam na cocoa or Cocoyam. Mr man leave that woman alone or you will receive more bashing for your silly post. Baru with cabals swallow a whooping $25billion from NNPC, Daura absconded with N23billion, Akpabio over $700Million, Aisha Buhari N2.5 billion and she has no known business if you disturb Madueke again thunder will fire you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by wink2015(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Guess who I just saw while driving to work in North West, London?? Diezani Alison Madueke. The moment she noticed I wanted to snap her, she quickly moved very fast away from me. I was gonna come down to ask her about our yams, but the traffic was moving.

#osquare78

She must be praying for Atiku to win so that she can come back to Nigeria to enjoy her loot.

Nice photo.

The paparazzi work is well appreciated.

This is the second time paparazzi are trailing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Justiceleague1: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Icon79:
I am sorry but Diezani is our business ... me and you both! That woman stole hundreds of billions of dollars from our treasury/economy. And you think that that's none of our business

Please, gimme a break! shocked

O pari

Shut up. She's bn tried severally in absentia and have E never been found guilty.
ZmB
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by goldfish80(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Philpham:

Amebo , who asked u , park well. Fish brain

You have no right to gag what I say. I didn't borrow your device to comment, neither did my internet access come as a result of your benevolence.
Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by MeeLan: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
this woman kpake sha. chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by mukthar2000(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why u no use that car damage that her useless leg, idiot woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by BenzEne1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
surevik:
Since this foolish poster wants yam, why don't you start by collecting the yams Tinubu and co stole.

Una dey see wetin person post now. I am sorry for you pipo. Make God bless person make e komot for this country for una. Because she's a theif from your ethnic group she's better that the supposed theif from another ethnic group

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Dannyhajo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Come carry more money so far tinubu ameachi dey waka free for naija... Sister please work feee how i wish you were my sister
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by baratech: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
So what have you really achieved by this rubbish?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ticoticotico: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
To teach people like you that corruption is not good

Now she is just like every other citizen in UK
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ClearFlair: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
dukie25:
If you wanna take pictures and ask about yams, go to Bornu or Bauchi and ask for presidential campaign director for the North east for our yams. His name is Babachir.
Meanwhile former NIA chief was conveniently allowed to leave Nigeria two weeks ago. Kemi is there too.

Your hate will consume you like isi ewu. Don’t start using your brain you hear.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by hansomb: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
This life is nothing. Be contented, with all the millions she allegedly stole look how simple she looks only her heart will trouble her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Sgbate(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
See this idiot Sha,you are snapping,instead of you to get down and offer her ride,probably you might be the next senator or governor.,you want to ask about yam.no be hustle you go hustle there.

YAM KILL YOU THERE.
Lol, offer her a ride, like seriously
It's obvious shes going for jog, and u think she's walking cos she can't afford a ride?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by chijokz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
goldfish80:
This woman is virtually untouchable. She was working and protecting British interest (BPE) while working as minister of petroleum.
Her rise to head OPEC was not by accident. She has the protection of the big boys.
Cancer and movement to London was just the Brits protecting their own. I won't say more..
Well said and on point...I always knew she was being protected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Ategberoson(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
she and that fake pastor will find their way had been Atiku could win Buhari at the poll

let them continue enjoying their loot and be wailing on twitter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ClearFlair: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
baratech:
So what have you really achieved by this rubbish?

That someone who impoverished millions of Nigerians is strolling on the streets of London like a saint. The more reason to keep people like Atiku out of government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
These Thieves we support their fellow theives just because she is from their tribe, but when Yoruba support Tinubu they will call Us names grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Sgbate(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
jrusky:

Osquare or what did you called yourself you are a very stupid, lazy and jobless guy. I'm so sure you just want us to know you own a car and want us to know you are working which the later not sure because if you are going to get your daily bread you won't be stupid enough to making attempt to stop and ask someone going on her own about your f u c k i n g yam. Are you are a farmer or yam planter?

Go and ask Babachir for your silly yam Mr am planter. Go and ask Oke your yam he stole. Go to Meina to give you back your silly yam he eat. Tell Akpabio to return your yam.

I'm not supporting corruption but I will never call anybody in opposition corrupt until and unless apc and Buhari send out all that looted Nigeria dried and ran to apc and Buhari protected them so to me nothing like corrupotion so Mr fool face your bearing.

Nonsense!!! No be only yam na cocoa or Cocoyam.

Easy nau bros, how are u sure OP is the owner of that Facebook acct.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sgbate:

Easy nau bros, how are u sure OP is the owner of that Facebook acct.

Pls I'm not talking to OP

I'm talking to the owner of that Facebook account and not OP

I'm really upset when people pointing corrupt fingers to someone else whereas the real corrupt people that finished THIS country are here with us enjoying Buhari protection why?

We need our money back from everybody and not some people. All of them must cough our money out that is where I stand not to be chasing opposition party members around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by uuzba(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
writetopoker:
That is deziani’s look alike
The one that resembles her on Mondays and Thurdays of the week
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by ajayiopy: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajiYoung:

#osquare78
LEAVE TTHIS WOMAN ALONE. WHAT APC ARE DOING NOW IS EVEN WORST THAN HER OWN
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Ajokeade17: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajiYoung:

#osquare78
Are you sure this is Diezani? This one is wearing hijab o or she don change faith?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by Adakintroy: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's a tribal thing. No other tribe have a right to steal. All the money belongs to the north and west. It like putting hands in their pocket.

No wonder they wanted to prosecute her. Madam kemi is from the west. She is free to go.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by MacLovington(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fatasy:
See this idiot Sha,you are snapping,instead of you to get down and offer her ride,probably you might be the next senator or governor.,you want to ask about yam.no be hustle you go hustle there.

YAM KILL YOU THERE.

What kind of stupid next senator or governor? Is Nigeria her father’s property or her inheritance? As a lady and a professional I like her she’s intelligent bt as a public servant and minister she is a complete disgrace. Her and her cronies Almost recked this country on their personal flights of fancy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London by TeraHawks: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
goldfish80:
This woman is virtually untouchable. She was working and protecting British interest (BPE) while working as minister of petroleum.
Her rise to head OPEC was not by accident. She has the protection of the big boys.
Cancer and movement to London was just the Brits protecting their own. I won't say more..

Complete hearsay...no element of fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / How Jonathan Lands In Otuoke And How Buhari Intends To Land In Daura / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.