Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What a Woman Really Wants from her man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What a Woman Really Wants from her man (49758 Views)

The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? / What Do A Woman Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
It is believed that a woman is a complicated homo sapiens who has a peculiar nature that is hard to decipher.Trying to understand a woman is harder than trying to understand the universe but then it is imperative for us as men to try our best in unraveling this mysterious creation of GOD and indeed the first wonder of the world.

In my opinion,women are not that complex but they only appear to be.It is believed that women love comfort,good sex,lots of affection but above all,a woman wants to be free,she wants to go where she wishes to and achieves whatever she believes she can...A woman does not want to be relegated,controlled or bossed around by any man in the name of a dad,husband or boyfriend.

The epitome is that A WOMAN WANTS TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF HER LIFE ...

This is what a woman really wants from her man and it will be in the best interest of the man to allow her.

Many men mistake submissiveness of a woman to mean slavery,mindlessness and a zombie. This type of men are fond of controlling or dictating to a lady the way to live her life just because he is her boyfriend or husband...

Believe it or not,no matter how sexually endowed,rich or romantic you may be,if you don't allow your woman to have total control of HER LIFE then be ready to cope with an unhappy lady..you can only advice her but always let her have the final say over issues relating to HER LIFE.

Hope this makes sense.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
The muslims think their women aren't making the right decision when it comes to marrying outside their religion despite being exactly what she wants.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Presh900(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dick, Money,Fame,Ego boost...datzall

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Drama...

let me explain..

They seek for love, when they see love, they want money

When they find money, the seek for Time and commitment..

When they find it, they start looking for whether he is cheating

When they can't find any of the above, they stir up controversy..

you know why??

Most Ladies are wired around Drama and Controversy..

374 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
ignorant garbage! undecided

The wants of women vary!

But basically they all want "care, attention, financial security and a practical dream to believe in"

Telling me that all they want is to "want what they want" is crap!

There is a "REASON" why we as men are supposed to guide them

This is a lazy man's manual to being ignorant and selfish #grow up

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
When you demand sex in relationship they say you don't love them, if you practise celibacy they will label you an impotent. If your joystick is too small you're subject to mockery and ridicule, if your joystick is too big, na wahala again

If you be one minute man they will complain that you can't please them. When you're a one hour man they will still complain that you want to kill them.

Women are the most confused creature in the world and I doubt if God Himself understands them, unlike men

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't know about other women, but as for me....I would love my freedom smiley freedom = happiness kiss

8 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
A control freak spotted cheesy...I pity your situation when you get married grin.....marriage is even too far sef, I mean when you start dating smiley
bbmpin:
ignorant garbage! undecided

The wants of women vary!

But basically they all want "care, attention, financial security and a practical dream to believe in"

Telling me that all they want is to "want what they want" is crap!

There is a "REASON" why we as men are supposed to guide them

This is a lazy man's manual to being ignorant and selfish #grow up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by ableguy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Caveat emptor
Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
what women want(s) varies..most women don't even know what they want...

But two things they always want and remains constant for almost all Ladies are__

MONEY..and

a good konnddo preferably a 20-inch smiley ask any Nairaland girl if I am lying angry

15 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Different strokes for different folks undecided

One lady's meat is another lady's poison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by bitchcrafts: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wrong toks. She wants to be free, but not too free else she falls for the 'harder man' along the line.

She wants you to bathe her in your well of love , affection and luxuries but not too much or u risk the Magaship title.

What am I saying sef when all you will ever be able to do for that woman will end up being too much or never enough? The trick to enjoying yo woman to the fullest capacity I've come to learn is when you are able to; take perfect control of your emotions , take care of yourself and be at your best, always holding it prime at heart to be as selfless as humanly possible...You must be at peace with you before U can sincerely extend likewise to others; A Your woman wants you to be sooo exactly who you are that she came to love, every other day of your life. She wants you to be stronger than you are for her even under the cudgeling influence of tribulations and adversaries.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Money and attention.. But not too much or too little attention..

Go figure out how to balance the attention..

2 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by dryyansh1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think their individual need varies
But one thing they love in common is a good fuvk (fuvk is different from sex o)
. Give a woman a good lashing and she will find it hard to leave you wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by VampireeM(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2016
I know women loves and wants "ATTENTION" which can be in various ways.. eg Financially, Affection, Sex, Freedom etc depending on the attention your woman desires..

Male folks should be attentive to their women inorder to understand them better wink

2 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
When you demand sex in relationship they say you don't love them, if you don't pressure them for sex you're being labeled an impotent. If your joystick is too small you're subject to mockery and ridicule, if your joystick is too big, they will still complain that it will enlarge their kitty-cats

If you're a one minute man they complain that they can't marry a man who can't please them but if you're a one hour man they complain that you want to kill them.

Women are the most confused creature in the world and I doubt if God Himself understands them.. I certainly don't even know what women want

Largely, women know what they want. Maybe the men don't know what we want, but we do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Largely, women know what they want. Maybe the men don't know what we want, but we do.
Are you trying to console yourself or what? tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to console yourself for what? tongue

Not at all. What am I supposed to be consoling myself for?

3 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Creamish(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
When you demand sex in relationship they say you don't love them, if you don't pressure them for sex you're being labeled an impotent. If your joystick is too small you're subject to mockery and ridicule, if your joystick is too big, they will still complain that it will enlarge their kitty-cats

If you're a one minute man they complain that they can't marry a man who can't please them but if you're a one hour man they complain that you want to kill them.

Women are the most confused creature in the world and I doubt if God Himself understands them.. I certainly don't even know what women want

In Ur bid to make a point, be careful U don't blaspheme..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Creamish:

In Ur bid to make a point, be careful U don't blaspheme..
Alryt
Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
What do women want? To be the Cinderella to your Prince. Alas, such Princes are like 10% of the population. And the Cinderellas are like 90%, therefore they have to "settle" for frogs ehich are like 90%.

2 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by austine4real(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy

N

E

X

T
Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
[size=16pt]You are on point toks.

Freedom! That's all we want even when we are in a relationship.

Don't quote me I beg undecided[/size]

7 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Neimar: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
pheew...they only want different deeks nd money

SIMPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Toks2008(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lalasticlala do you agree?
Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by jashar(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by goshikid: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:

Women are the most confused creature in the world and I doubt if the creature Himself understands them.. I certainly don't even know what women want
@ bolded, its CREATOR not creature..smh

5 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]You are on point toks.

Freedom! That's all we want even when we are in a relationship.
Don't quote me I beg undecided[/size]
I c
Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
goshikid:
@ bolded, its CREATOR not creature..smh
Let's blame it on SwiftKey bro... That text predictor can be sometimes over predictive.. Thanks tho cool

1 Like

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by thowbie7ven(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
So, even when she's free and she starts f**king around...

2 Likes

Re: What a Woman Really Wants from her man by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
thowbie7ven:
So, even when she's free and she starts f**king around...

Her life,her decision

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.