Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University (23768 Views)

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by blingxx(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Ajet001:
Op, you forget to add the people who don't go for lectures and still end up topping the class shocked shocked grin

I swear.. You only see them during exams cheesy, a paper of 2hours my guy will only spend 30ninutes cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Poevesmed: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2019
See details below.

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Enitxt(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dem Confra nko? cool

Dem opportunists 1-day car owners nko? grin

Dem SU, Born-again, Pastors crew nko?

Dem notorious Creditors (dem don chop for all campus restaurants on credit) nko? grin

Dem Ayilara & Empire customers nko?

Dem Olosho nko? undecided

Dem baff- up crew nko? grin
grin grin grin
Diz guy don tey for school

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2019
blingxx:

I swear.. You only see them during exams cheesy, a paper of 2hours my guy will only spend 30ninutes cheesy
grin cheesy
You can't be wrong
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Informer155(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2019
T
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Informer155(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Informer155(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Alejob: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
You will need a big powerbank like this to enjoy your stay too.... Charge in class, use in the room of campus for your Phones laptop and even light

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Omonoba1:
Nosense blogging. You think dropping 5 will make us head to your blog to read the rest?

Doh.. if you don't check..others will check boss
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by DeRay98(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Kingerons:
If you attended a Nigerian University, you must have definitely met some if not all of these people in one case or the other.

People You Will Meet In The University

1. The Bookworms

5.0 Or Nothing! These set of people are the ‘SCHOLARS’. All they are concerned about is their studies, getting their First Class and graduating as the best.

Getting a B in a course is like torture to them. They are after the A’s.

2. The Party Freaks

Update!!! These ones are always aware of the hottest and trending parties on campus. They usually upgrade to become party organizers. They are never in school, and when they are, they are advertising one party or the other. Always ready for turn-up.

3. The Politicians

Their major aim from the day they enter school is to be involved in school politics. They are the SUG candidates, Faculty executives, etc. Anywhere and anything concerning politics, you must see them there. They are usually very popular.

4. Borrow Borrow

‘Borrow Borrow make me rich’. These are the set of people you will meet in the university that are always borrowing. They can borrow from money, to books, to cloth and even pot. In short, they can borrow for Africa.

5. Library Customer

You will be sure to always find these ones in the Library. “Baba, Howfar I wan go jack abeg, I dey come”. You can never see them without their backpacks, loaded with books.

6. The sons of Noah

https://myinformationdesk.com/people-you-will-meet-in-the-university/

From the bolded, op, you sure say you no bi UNIBEN student?
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by EmzyT: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2019
THE CULTISTS

These ones are always very dull behaving as if their father is the owner of the university, you'll never see any of them look good in the eye, they're always looking for students to initiate into their worthless cult. always be flying one colour and doing their Nonsense shaking style or the other to show that they're in a cult.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Daddiflowz: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
lol oshey ..na we be dat
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2019
DeRay98:

From the bolded, op, you sure say you no bi UNIBEN student?

Hahahaha guy how did you know? I'm a Uniben student

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
balastic121:
which group an sons of Noah?

They know everybody on campus. Popular people
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by DeRay98(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Kingerons:

Hahahaha guy how did you know? I'm a Uniben student

Hahaha...I schooled some 20yrs ago smiley, that was our language back then...
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lolz.
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
DeRay98:

Hahaha...I schooled some 20yrs ago smiley, that was our language back then...

Hahaha greatest of the greatest gbo gbo

I greet you boss

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by habeeb500(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
I can relate to no 5
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
gideon1971:
sad
grin grin grin You are mad! You are mad!
I'm at a naming ceremony and I am almost dying here with people giving me weird stares.
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by Babacele: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
vivaciousvivi:

grin grin grin You are mad! You are mad!
I'm at a naming ceremony and I am almost dying here with people giving me weird stares.
coughs.. welcome Vivy.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by IjebuWarrior: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2019
keryj:

This tells me your neighborhood in Lagos smiley

Like say na Banana Island you dey stay... angry

Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by keryj(f): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Like say na Banana Island you dey stay... angry

Hey, was just appreciating
Re: 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Babacele:
coughs.. welcome Vivy.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Aize Obayan Is Dead! Ex-Covenant University VC Dies At 59 / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.