Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (126644 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Babangida rocked a 'canvas' on his 'Agbada' during his meeting with Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Justiceleague1: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2019
Only lunatics still rant #pmb.

Shame

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Gandollar(f): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

Didn't you just talk about stoning? Is stoning not violence?

Then I said go and stone your parents at home.
Your gods Ameachi and David west ratified the stoning. And the stoning actually started in Ogun today.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Guy go and drink water ...you know nothing about politics
OGHENAOGIE:
oga even if Buhari gave d senators orders not to vote saraki it would have fall flat u hear majority of apc senators had made up their mind to vote saraki then stop all dis bulshit u kip repeating...its no monarchy..where d leader is supreme or parliamentary system wer d party is supreme..afta d elections u ll see hw d leaders of nass ll emerge...in America republican control senate while democrat controls house of reps and heaven no fall
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Cameroonglass(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Funny country and funny party

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by EmekaBlue(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2019
OMG I will die of headache there...yoruba people are just too noisy...im sure buhari couldnt wait to leave d hell outta there

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by DeepNuggets: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
... buhari doesn't have leadership qualities bla bla bla...we already know that. Even the blind can see that.
But what concerns Saraki with buhari's lifelessness?

You're blaming these old fools greed on buhari's lack of leadership qualities really? Give a man a break Amosun wants to play god in Ogun state apc guber election abd that's what's on display. As of now he's a rogue and all the party leadership can do is minimize the effect his madness has on the Apc's chances at the polls...
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by nextnear(m): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Here is the moment Governor Amosun's wife, Olufunso Amosun, stopped him from confronting and attacking Aregbesola for shading him at Ogun APC Presidential campaign rally today.

Amosun's beautiful wife restrained him by pulling his Agbada as he was angrily walking towards Aregbesola.

Many have hailed Mrs Olufunso Amosun for her act of restraining her husband.

Twitter user, Sheshema @Mr_sheshema while reacting to the video said:

"You need to see the roles played by the wife of Osinbajo and wife of Amosun.. in the war today at MKO Stadium Ogun State. while one was at the edge of her chair wishing her husband safety, the other was calming down hers ..

#PMBInOgun"

"Wat a show of shame today. Tanks to d women nd d anchor too.. I think I respect d wife of Sen Amosun 4 pulling d governor bak at an instance nd d wife of Osinbajo for ska-ba-shin in silence. Get urself a good woman nd ur errors nd wildness will be minimal #votewisely #PMBinOgun"

"Everyone needs a good woman #Abeokuta #PMBinOgun"

Watch the video HERE

See more reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/amosuns-wife-olufunso-holds-his-agbada.html?m=1
APC in crisis, chaos and destruction from within. that's how things fall apart.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Rick9(m): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Who remember 2015
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Koga51: 1:29am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

Oga you guys should stop hyping the lifeless nepotist. He will be severely dealt with if he attempts the Osun bullcrap with this election. You think the international community issuing out warnings about any attempt to rig this election is just for fun? I see the Gbagbo treatment awaiting him if he tries any rubbish. Na only Buhari think say e get two heads abi? We go cut one make e become normal human being with one head. Ogun kill am.

Unfortunately you're going to have Buhari there for another four years. That is glaring to those who have eyes. Only ipobians and neanderthals still think Atiku has a chance. Buhari is brutal when he wants something for himself alone. Osun state election is a child's play. You're going to to cry a lot on February 17/18.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2019
So unfortunate!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Ratello: 2:08am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

You're hopelessly foolish. I have the means to feed your generation for ten straight years.

Stupid clown you're

That guy Randy100 you are abusing can take care of your today, tomorrow for life you are too dark minded to see the good things of life so i wonder how you can be rich in your life. You saw madness at display in Ogun today with your demonic party, APC and their leaders behaving like thugs with no brains and here you are exhibiting the same trait. You better stay away from sniper or lagoon after your loss on Saturday. Irritating human being

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by nairalandtruthr: 2:08am On Feb 12, 2019
*_Do not read news without getting rewarded again_*

How are you, wanted to share this good news with you and I do so because I got paid and certain that they pay. You can make money(into your Nigerian bank account)via this app that pays for reading their news without your paying anyone any registration fee. Click the link to download http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=517690303222644736
Check down to download the app and remember to use the code EDN8AI while registering so you can also get the bonus for registering via active member. If any other question after this stage you can inbox me to put you through the other stages and how to actually earn the money.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Ratello: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Randy100:
finally hunger don dey reset your brain. Buhari is a failure.
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy you just said it all I swear they are children of anger and hunger, imagine the irritant saw failure at its full in Ogun State yet he is still defending these shames all over the place. Sometimes you wonder these despicable zombies are humans or animals.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:15am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
It's Buhsri's lack of leadership on display. Same thing is going on in Zamfara, Rivers, Ondo, and Imo. If Buhari had leadership qualities, he would have stepped in as the #1 man in the party and as president and lay down the marker. This is exactly what happened when Saraki became the Senate president. That lack of leadership destroyed Buhsri's administration from the onset. Saraki was PDP at heart and came in with PDP's agenda of share the money and eat everything on the table while leaving common man in hunger.

Buhari is the problem that befell APC. APC was formed with good manifesto but Buhari came in and became Mr know it all. He listens to no one except his inner circle (cabal). His wife actually fulfilling her promise not to participate in the campaign if the cabal were still around during the election because monkey can't be doing the work while baboons dey chop.

APC meant well for the country but Buhsri's leadership style has destroyed their good plan for the country. No progress to be made until Buhari leaves office.

#fact

Very intelligent comment.

Of course we know a response like the one below yours will have more upvotes. The shorter and dumber , the better for m0rons.

What you outlined perfectly describes Buhari. He didn't handle the Saraki issue because he felt he felt he could "smartly" play Tinubu & Bukola off each other being 2 corrupt people and him, a Saint.

Same error has exposed his inability to think of long-term, of the consequences of his immediate actions.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:15am On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
Ratello:

That guy Randy100 you are abusing can take care of your today, tomorrow for life you are too dark minded to see the good things of life so i wonder how you can be rich in your life. You saw madness at display in Ogun today with your demonic party, APC and their leaders behaving like thugs with no brains and here you are exhibiting the same trait. You better stay away from sniper or lagoon after your loss on Saturday. Irritating human being
[/s]

Trash from an hopeless ipobic clown
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 2:18am On Feb 12, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Of course we know a response like the one below yours will have more upvotes. The shorter and dumber , the better for m0rons.

What you outlined perfectly describes Buhari. He didn't handle the Saraki issue because he felt he felt he could "smartly" play Tinubu & Bukola off each other being 2 corrupt people and him, a Saint.

Same error has exposed his inability to think of long-term, of the consequences of his immediate actions.

Exactly the point I was trying to make.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:21am On Feb 12, 2019
WiLdFLame:
IF Not for Tinubu Buhari through his imbecilic lack of political wisdom would have destroyed APC..he’s the number one Anti party member in APC ...right from his foolish gaffe in senate leadership by going against Tinubu will to the sitting on the fench on the issue of the party primary. Party politics is the way to Nigeria prosperity...party should dictate. We should vote for party not candidates. Until individuals are not bigger than party then will Nigeria be great again..Tinubu Omo olode ide...you must not fail...you shall bring prosperity to Nigeria through your vision of having party being the supreme in Nigeria not individual. The problem with Nigeria as a nation is not leadership. It’s Party. Restructure the party and the people inside will be restructured...Tinubu has been ordained by almighty God to do this ...he can’t be stopped
.....Amosun senatorial ticket should be withdrawn instantly...If it were to be lagos...I’m sure the party would have impeached him, excommunicate him or make a scape goat of him. Party politics is the way. PDP shouldn’t even dare to sell on this mode Because PDP is a congregation of heavyweights looters of our treasury ..the only thing that brings them together now is the prospects of looting together..come feb 16 when they are defeated..a lot of politicians will be retired..Tinub please don’t take them in . In the spiritual realm you can’t be neutral it’s either they are pursuing you or you are pursuing them..you have the mandate please pursue them ..restructure APC restructure Nigeria...to follow the party politics way . That’s the solution to Nigeria problem

Nice analysis. Thank God, Nigeria has someone like Tinubu.

We need people like you and FastShipping on Nairaland.....Nigeria in extension.

Unfortunately, majority aren't so bright. They wish for the GEJ/PDP days.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by lordswill03: 2:23am On Feb 12, 2019
And the president was just right in his front. Chai, isn't this a gross misconduct of the highest order?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Dino98: 2:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Who else noticed??

In PDP the only issues we hear now are that, a senior party member is involved in anti-party affairs; he has been disciplined or suspended and then said person decamps to APC. How many intra-party issues have we heard about PDP??

But in APC....the supposed home of saints and men of INTEGRITY. They take in anyone who was involved in disloyal acts and was disciplined by PDP, they have so many intra-party issues, they have members taking members to court, there has been one drama or the other in their campaigns, even within them they hate each other; they don't even care they show it in public, they lack structure and good leadership.
Noticed how buhari can't do anything about the whole issues?? Like his hands are tied or he has no say.

One would think that a party that is all about INTEGRITY and FIGHTING CORRUPTION, led by a former military General would be more organized.

My question is.... if buhari can't lead or take charge of his own party, why do millions of Nigerians believe he can lead Nigeria?? Or that he is the one in charge??

Its funny that someone like Tinubu is a king in a party that is supposedly built on INTEGRITY and hatred for CORRUPTION.

How can Nigerians be buying this?? You mean Tinubu, Oshiomole, Ameachi, Gandollar are all clean??

The number of gullible Nigerians just too plenty...e weak me.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by 1000angstroms(m): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
... buhari doesn't have leadership qualities bla bla bla...we already know that. Even the blind can see that.
But what concerns Saraki with buhari's lifelessness?
Leave all these APC urchins, even when drowning into Oblivion, they still don't understand the repercussions of playing the blame game, they'll always have something to blame for their stupid meander.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by vwaire0309(f): 2:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Thank God for his wife
Do well to visit this blogpage
https://valerienews..com.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by MrCEO69(m): 3:20am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
It's Buhsri's lack of leadership on display. Same thing is going on in Zamfara, Rivers, Ondo, and Imo. If Buhari had leadership qualities, he would have stepped in as the #1 man in the party and as president and lay down the marker. This is exactly what happened when Saraki became the Senate president. That lack of leadership destroyed Buhsri's administration from the onset. Saraki was PDP at heart and came in with PDP's agenda of share the money and eat everything on the table while leaving common man in hunger.

Buhari is the problem that befell APC. APC was formed with good manifesto but Buhari came in and became Mr know it all. He listens to no one except his inner circle (cabal). His wife actually fulfilling her promise not to participate in the campaign if the cabal were still around during the election because monkey can't be doing the work while baboons dey chop.

APC meant well for the country but Buhsri's leadership style has destroyed their good plan for the country. No progress to be made until Buhari leaves office.

#fact
APC never meant any well for Nigeria, if they did they won't v choose buhari as there candidate, what does he have to do. Offer. They only came to collect power and know that, it was because jona wasnt in good terms with obj, atiku, sarrki etc they all left him to APC, with the aim of taking the power from him. So what well did APC v for Nigeria.? No talk nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Gandollar(f): 3:33am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Don't vote buhari because he's a "mooozlem". Please vote Atiku because he's archdiocese of Adamawa.
You are really confused just like your hero buhari. Where did you see me mention religion? If you could not counter my submission, better to keep quiet than speak to reinforce the words in my siggy.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Gandollar(f): 3:48am On Feb 12, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

This buhari you people arrogate so much power to doesn't posses a quarter of it. This is a slowpoke who due to his popularity among his type in the arid north, was used just to wrestle power from a southerner.

Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Dogara, Dino, Lair Mohammed etc all knew buhari was a slowpoke and that's why after swearing in, everyone started grabbing The cakes in front of them. Buhari is powerless!!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
You are really confused just like your hero buhari. Where did you see me mention religion? If you could not counter my submission, better to keep quiet than speak to reinforce the words in my siggy.

You're an hopeless dog that needs to be in chain. So get out....

Now look below and see your hopelessness and lies exposed.

Don't worry. You can always go back to "Biafra or death" from Feb 18.

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Gandollar(f): 4:08am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

You're an hopeless dog that needs to be in chain. So get out....

Now look below and see your hopelessness and lies exposed.

Don't worry. You can always go back to "Biafra or death" from Feb 18.
And here I was thinking a full blown man was behind this moniker. Never knew it was an intellectual dimwit like buhari. So fulani is now a religion?

Oboy, your father's wives have exchanged your destiny!

Deomelo didn't know Amosun was a senator and Fastshipping now says fulani is a religion.

I wonder how you two would cope when the Lifeless Sudanese is sent packing.

You don't deserve any further attention from me kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 4:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
And here I was thinking a full blown man was behind this moniker. Never knew it was an intellectual dimwit like buhari. So fulani is now a religion?

Oboy, your father's wives have exchanged your destiny!

Deomelo didn't know Amosun was a senator and Fastshipping now says fulani is a religion.

I wonder how you two would cope when the Lifeless Sudanese is sent packing.

You don't deserve any further attention from me kiddo.

Don't worry clown. It's "Biafra or death" from Feb 18. Arindin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by bigtt76(f): 4:21am On Feb 12, 2019
These shenanigans at work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Celebrityblog:
Here is the moment Governor Amosun's wife, Olufunso Amosun, stopped him from confronting and attacking Aregbesola for shading him at Ogun APC Presidential campaign rally today.

Amosun's beautiful wife restrained him by pulling his Agbada as he was angrily walking towards Aregbesola.

Many have hailed Mrs Olufunso Amosun for her act of restraining her husband.

Twitter user, Sheshema @Mr_sheshema while reacting to the video said:

"You need to see the roles played by the wife of Osinbajo and wife of Amosun.. in the war today at MKO Stadium Ogun State. while one was at the edge of her chair wishing her husband safety, the other was calming down hers ..

#PMBInOgun"

"Wat a show of shame today. Tanks to d women nd d anchor too.. I think I respect d wife of Sen Amosun 4 pulling d governor bak at an instance nd d wife of Osinbajo for ska-ba-shin in silence. Get urself a good woman nd ur errors nd wildness will be minimal #votewisely #PMBinOgun"

"Everyone needs a good woman #Abeokuta #PMBinOgun"

Watch the video HERE

See more reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/amosuns-wife-olufunso-holds-his-agbada.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.