Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (126621 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Babangida rocked a 'canvas' on his 'Agbada' during his meeting with Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2019
grandstar:

Buhari solely finished APC. I knew it from the start.

Those from PDP realised early he was ineffective but played ball until his Goodwill was gone.

With has goodwill gone, and election close, they decamped to their old parties.

Tinubu however has since known he has been a monumental failure but hunger to hold on to power was more important than the nation's economy. A technocrat like Tinubu who installed Fashola and Ambode can't deny the extremely dismal performance.

There are several like himself in the party including Fashola. To them, PMB will only be there for another few years and then be rid for good. The cost however to the economy will be devastation. The Economist magazine said another term for Buhari will be a 'disaster' for the economy.

Do you stammer in real life?
No insult intended. I just wanna know
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Guy go and drink water ...you know nothing about politics
u who knows all about politics go and sleep....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by barinedan(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2019
Wicked men will not always be at peace

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:

Your parents are the one that deserves everything you just said here. Everything thrown back at your parents. They deserve it. Oponu
if only ur parents used condom this terrible mistake which resulted in a goat like u wouldn't have happened...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by heddiebanks(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75641086:
Aregbe and Amosun just like Like this today..........

Still on still......SAI BABA ALL THE WAY!

Let them know!
Good to know we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
The future is bright for us in the country.

LOVERS OF SAI BABA.
STOP making children of hate and perdition make you angry.
Take a cue from , IGNORE them MOST TIMES.
Ignoring wailing zombies make them more mad.

If you fight with pigs, you get dirty while they enjoy it.
We only have 5 days remaining to the D-Day.
DON'T join them in their gutter language pls.
PLEASE LEARN TO IGNORE next time.
God bless you!

Meanwhile, Buhari sends his love through [b][/b] to all lovers of Sai Baba.

Nobody eat's dead meat ... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by dederocs(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Nonsense, the women are zombies...what do you expect...dumb thread.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Rockyrascal(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Surely my vote shall count but not for APC or PDP.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Ornament2003:

Do you stammer in real life?o
No insult intended. I just wanna know

I don't stammer at all. grin grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by ImDStar: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
It's Buhsri's lack of leadership on display. Same thing is going on in Zamfara, Rivers, Ondo, and Imo. If Buhari had leadership qualities, he would have stepped in as the #1 man in the party and as president and lay down the marker. This is exactly what happened when Saraki became the Senate president. That lack of leadership destroyed Buhsri's administration from the onset. Saraki was PDP at heart and came in with PDP's agenda of share the money and eat everything on the table while leaving common man in hunger.

Buhari is the problem that befell APC. APC was formed with good manifesto but Buhari came in and became Mr know it all. He listens to no one except his inner circle (cabal). His wife actually fulfilling her promise not to participate in the campaign if the cabal were still around during the election because monkey can't be doing the work while baboons dey chop.

APC meant well for the country but Buhsri's leadership style has destroyed their good plan for the country. No progress to be made until Buhari leaves office.

#fact

Guy, if I can give you one million likes, I would do that.
You just spoke my mind.
Any day any time I prefer Buhari to Atiku in person, but Buhari is not a good leader.
He doesn't know what really leadership entails, that's why Atiku and PDP result.

I don't have issue with Buhari but he's not a leader, there a big difference between ruler and leaders, and that's what the APC supporters are not getting.

Any vote for Buhari is a votes for the cabal, that's the fact.
You can't know Buhari more than his own wife of 25 years..
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Please compare your life and those of Buhari's family and friends in 2014 to what it is in 2019.

Buhari's family and friends are living big, while you are here deceiving yourself that Buhari is fighting corruption. Chai. It's surprising how someone who claimed to be educated will be making a fool of himself in the public like this.
[/s]

Fool
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
mightyhazell:
u shd have kept such retarRded opinion within the confines of your zombefied cranium na,..instead of insulting sensibilities of humans. U Desperately wanted some straightening out,hence ur articulating it for all to see. Next time,keep such retaRrded and irrational thinking to yourself . Its obnoxious to humans
[/s]

Fool. Don't worry. You can go back to biafra or death from next week.

Hopeless fool you are.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Born2Breed(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Memphitz537:

You're soooooooo allergic to intelligence..
Tufiakwa!!!!! angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha...the dead dog meat barbecue seller is synonymous to stupidity.

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Born2Breed(f): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
heddiebanks:

Nobody eat's dead meat ... lipsrsealed

That woman na swine. Nor mind her, always drunk on palmwine.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Born2Breed(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2019
mightyhazell:
u shd have kept such retarRded opinion within the confines of your zombefied cranium na,..instead of insulting sensibilities of humans. U Desperately wanted some straightening out,hence ur articulating it for all to see. Next time,keep such retaRrded and irrational thinking to yourself . Its obnoxious to humans

Kai!!! You are verbally wicked. Nor go kill person oh.

grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by Randy100: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ratello:

That guy Randy100 you are abusing can take care of your today, tomorrow for life you are too dark minded to see the good things of life so i wonder how you can be rich in your life. You saw madness at display in Ogun today with your demonic party, APC and their leaders behaving like thugs with no brains and here you are exhibiting the same trait. You better stay away from sniper or lagoon after your loss on Saturday. Irritating human being
Don't mind the hungry young man.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Fool

You mean you were born as a fool? Now, that's gory!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
olabrad:

You mean you were born as a fool? Now, that's gory!

I was referring to those who gave birth to you.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2019
FastShipping:

I was referring to those who gave birth to you.

you mean you were referring to your immbecile father and dog mother?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2019
olabrad:

you mean you were referring to your immbecile father and dog mother?

Your just described your father and mother who gave birth to an imbecilic dog of a child that you're. Keep barking on nairaland. I don't blame you. I blame the two dogs called parents that gave birth to you.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
FastShipping:

Your just described your father and mother who gave birth to an imbecilic dog of a child that you're. Keep barking on nairaland. I don't blame you. I blame the two dogs called parents that gave birth to you.

Are you saying your father is an immbecile and your mother is a dog, thereby making you an incurable cursed immbecile? Oh my God! What a cursed wretched family you have!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Are you saying your father is an immbecile and your mother is a dog, thereby making you an incurable cursed immbecile? Oh my God! What a cursed wretched family you have!
[/s]

Read again. I'm saying the two clowns that gave birth to you are imbecillic dogs that produced an hopeless imbecillic dog of a child like you roaming nairaland politics section without a chain or supervision.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Read again. I'm saying the two clowns that gave birth to you are imbecillic dogs that produced an hopeless imbecillic dog of a child like you roaming nairaland politics section without a chain or supervision.

Don't you think your immbecile father and dog mother will feel bad if they see the way you are revealing your family problem online? Please stop exposing that your useless mother now.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

Don't you think your immbecile father and dog mother will feel bad if they see the way you are revealing your family problem online? Please stop exposing that your useless mother now.
[/s]

Shut up you son of a slut and a son of a hopeless dog of a father. You're going to cry biafra or death from Monday.

Is your mother not a wh0re anymore? Go home and tell her I said she is. Bastard!
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Shut up you son of a slut and a son of a hopeless dog of a father. You're going to cry biafra or death from Monday.

Is your mother not a wh0re anymore? Go home and tell her I said she is. Bastard!

I don't think you cursed father will like the way you are exposing your deranged family on social media. Don't forget that your dog mother doesn't want anyone to know that you are a born basttard.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

I don't think you cursed father will like the way you are exposing your deranged family on social media. Don't forget that your dog mother doesn't want anyone to know that you are a born basttard.
[/s]

You don't mean it that you're exposing your cursed father and slut mother to the world. Keep at it while I help you expose the two motherfucking parents that gave birth to a derange, cursed, hopeless, lunatic son of a slut.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You don't mean it that you're exposing your cursed father and slut mother to the world. Keep at it while I help you expose the two motherfucking parents that gave birth to a derange, cursed, hopeless, lunatic son of a slut.

I'm sure your slut mother will disown you if she sees the way you are exposing her secret to the world. Don't worry about that immbecile you call a father. He isn't your real father. Your dog mother can tell you who your real father is. Hope you understand, basttard?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
[[s]quote author=olabrad post=75790536]

I'm sure your slut mother will disown you if she sees the way you are exposing her secret to the world. Don't worry about that immbecile you call a father. He isn't your real father. Your dog mother can tell you who your real father is. Hope you understand, basttard? [/quote][/s]

Wow! Look at how you just described your slutty mother and trashy father wholeheartedly for the world to see. Clap for yourself. grin

Just bounce you deranged hungry and frustrated son a slutty mother. You're like an ant chest beating in front of a elephant. I will crush your bones and use your mother as toothpick. grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=olabrad post=75790536]

I'm sure your slut mother will disown you if she sees the way you are exposing her secret to the world. Don't worry about that immbecile you call a father. He isn't your real father. Your dog mother can tell you who your real father is. Hope you understand, basttard? [/s]

Wow! Look at how you just described your slutty mother and trashy father wholeheartedly for the world to see. Clap for yourself. grin

Just bounce you deranged hungry and frustrated son a slutty mother. You're like an ant chest beating in front of a elephant. I will crush your bones and use your mother as toothpick. grin grin grin

It's nice that you are confirming that your mother is a shameless slutt.
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
olabrad:

It's nice that you are confirming that your mother is a shameless slutt.
[/s]

Werey!

Nice describing your hopeless slut of a mother in one sentence this time. grin
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by olabrad: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Werey!

Nice describing your hopeless slut of a mother in one sentence this time. grin

Are you saying your slut mother is also hopeless, aside from being a public dog?
Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by FastShipping: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
olabrad:

Are you saying your slut mother is also hopeless, aside from being a public dog?

I'm very sure your mother is an hopeless public dog aside being a slutty b1tch. Go home and tell her I said it. Also tell your father I said he's an imbecilic monkey that gave birth to a jobless, hungry and little nairaland dog of a son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.