Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Can I Be A Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be A Womanizer (1071 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Why Am I Often Told I'm A Womanizer Even though I'm Not / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Womanizer by Ains(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
As the topic says,
How can I become one or How can I start visiting brothels or start having sex with plenty girls or start inviting girls from inmessage

PS: I don't smoke and Drink
Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by CaZmir: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
When you meet a 'Woman '
be 'Nicer' to her as you would your sisters.

Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by Ains(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
CaZmir:
When you meet a 'Woman '
be 'Nicer' to her as you would your sisters.
Dunno what you mean o
But I am nice to them

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by CaZmir: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ains:
Dunno what you mean o But I am nice to them
That's the spirit.
Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Womanizer starter pack.

Know how to flirt.
Be naughty (grabbing your chickssss asx in public)
At least get small money (you might wreck though)
Look good
Be heartless (sell your conscience on Olx)
Break heartss (don’t be moved by they cries and pleas)
Know how to fvck (1hr minimum sex romp)
Nice apartment (or cash for hotels)

Then you can now proceed to buy the Nigeria’s womanizers association membership card. cool

Happy fvcking bro

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by Offpoint: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Things I read online these days

Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ains:
As the topic says,
How can I become one or How can I start visiting brothels or start having sex with plenty girls or start inviting girls from inmessage

PS: I don't smoke and Drink
pls don't learn things that are addictive,be content with your babe if she is lacking in some areas find another one,if you are hell bent on a mission to bed as many girls as possible u will eventually lose at the end,it will cost you your time, health,money and other risks I can't even begin to illustrate,I have been a womaniser in my teen years and I know from experience,if u embark on that journey it's like a truck without brakes going downhill,there is a time I had 15+ girlfriends and if i look back those years I am marvelled how I even managed to stay alive,I have been shot multiple times, attacked with knives different types,acid attack jealous girlfriends,my car has been smashed several times, property damage several times,STD treatment many times,pls the drama is not worth the risk.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by Ains(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
stupidity:
Womanizer starter pack.

Know how to flirt.
Be naughty (grabbing your chickssss asx in public)
At least get small money (you might wreck though)
Look good
Be heartless (sell your conscience on Olx)
Break heartss (don’t be moved by they cries and pleas)
Know how to fvck (1hr minimum sex romp)
Nice apartment (or cash for hotels)

Then you can now proceed to buy the Nigeria’s womanizers association membership card. cool

Happy fvcking bro
Lol, so the cash na the Koko like this
Re: How Can I Be A Womanizer by Ains(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
pls don't learn things that are addictive,be content with your babe if she is lacking in some areas find another one,if you are hell bent on a mission to bed as many girls as possible u will eventually lose at the end,it will cost you your time, health,money and other risks I can't even begin to illustrate,I have been a womaniser in my teen years and I know from experience,if u embark on that journey it's like a truck without brakes going downhill,there is a time I had 15+ girlfriends and if i look back those years I am marvelled how I even managed to stay alive,I have been shot multiple times, attacked with knives different types,acid attack jealous girlfriends,my car has been smashed several times, property damage several times,STD treatment many times,pls the drama is not worth the risk.
Shot ke, Odiegwu

(1) (Reply)

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage / Pictures From Comedian I Go Save Wedding / 6 Habits To Watch Out For When Considering Who To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.