Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage (1083 Views)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Loverwise19(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
There is this pretty girl called Atinuke. She is in her early twenties. She’s from the family of six (6) and happened to be the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Badmus. She hails from Ago Iwoye in Ogun state. She’s from a middle class family.

They posses one quality and that’s their passion and desire to give their children the best and quality education. Being a female child, Mr. and Mrs. Badmus doesn’t subscribe to that African norm of denying her education, instead, they made sure Atinuke have solid education the same way her brothers does.

After she excelled in her SSCE, due to her brilliancy and ‘luck’ she was able to gained admission to the prestigious Onabisi Onabanjo University to study Accounting. Atinuke sees this as ‘upgrade in her status’ and started following bad company.

As time goes on, she were lured into prostitution. She started trade in prostitution; following even old men aged enough to give birth to her — she does this just to feel among, because money wasn’t her problem.

Surprisingly, with this her new found act, ‘Prostitution’, she still graduated with First Class Upper. On the day of her graduation, her parents couldn’t hide their joy; they praised God and celebrates her academic success in a big way.
Luckily for her, she secured a job with a financial firm in Calabar immediately after graduation. This is when Atinuke decided to have a rethink and quit that dirty act ( prostitution ). She started living a new life and this time, she’s seriously in search of who to tie a knot with. This time, she goes to church regularly and suddenly became a prayer warrior.

As God always by her side, one Sunday afternoon, after church service she met with a guy named Micheal. Micheal is an Engineer who’s on a supervisory work in Calabar. He came all the way from Lagos to supervise a bulding construction going on inside government house. They talked and they both have feelings and get attached to each other. Atinuke was full of happiness, to her, it is a dream come true.
After couple of months, Micheal invited Atinuke to come over to Lagos to meet his parents. This call came to her as a call of joy as it’s something she has been waiting for. On getting to Lagos, Micheal and his younger brother picked her up at the Airport and drove home. On entering their sitting room Atinuke was shocked and feels uncomfortable. Micheal father happened to be one of the Atinuke ‘client’ during her prostitution days. Alas! On sighting Atinuke, Micheal father could not hold his confession, he narrated how he met Atinuke when she was in school, what transpired between them and how his friend also be a beneficiary, this weaken Micheal enthusiasm as he hold his head and started shouting ‘oh my God’! This is how Atinuke lose Micheal.

Don’t forget to comment on the box below by giving your advice and also share with other.

www.loverwise.com.ng
Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by dannybrasky(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shit
Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by SweetBuns(f): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Where is part two? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Chepos1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Loverwise19:
There is this pretty girl called Atinuke. She is in her early twenties. She’s from the family of six (6) and happened to be the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Badmus. She hails from Ago Iwoye in Ogun state. She’s from a middle class family.

They posses one quality and that’s their passion and desire to give their children the best and quality education. Being a female child, Mr. and Mrs. Badmus doesn’t subscribe to that African norm of denying her education, instead, they made sure Atinuke have solid education the same way her brothers does.

After she excelled in her SSCE, due to her brilliancy and ‘luck’ she was able to gained admission to the prestigious Onabisi Onabanjo University to study Accounting. Atinuke sees this as ‘upgrade in her status’ and started following bad company.

As time goes on, she were lured into prostitution. She started trade in prostitution; following even old men aged enough to give birth to her — she does this just to feel among, because money wasn’t her problem.

Surprisingly, with this her new found act, ‘Prostitution’, she still graduated with First Class Upper. On the day of her graduation, her parents couldn’t hide their joy; they praised God and celebrates her academic success in a big way.
Luckily for her, she secured a job with a financial firm in Calabar immediately after graduation. This is when Atinuke decided to have a rethink and quit that dirty act ( prostitution ). She started living a new life and this time, she’s seriously in search of who to tie a knot with. This time, she goes to church regularly and suddenly became a prayer warrior.

As God always by her side, one Sunday afternoon, after church service she met with a guy named Micheal. Micheal is an Engineer who’s on a supervisory work in Calabar. He came all the way from Lagos to supervise a bulding construction going on inside government house. They talked and they both have feelings and get attached to each other. Atinuke was full of happiness, to her, it is a dream come true.
After couple of months, Micheal invited Atinuke to come over to Lagos to meet his parents. This call came to her as a call of joy as it’s something she has been waiting for. On getting to Lagos, Micheal and his younger brother picked her up at the Airport and drove home. On entering their sitting room Atinuke was shocked and feels uncomfortable. Micheal father happened to be one of the Atinuke ‘client’ during her prostitution days. Alas! On sighting Atinuke, Micheal father could not hold his confession, he narrated how he met Atinuke when she was in school, what transpired between them and how his friend also be a beneficiary, this weaken Micheal enthusiasm as he hold his head and started shouting ‘oh my God’! This is how Atinuke lose Micheal.

Don’t forget to comment on the box below by giving your advice and also share with other.

www.loverwise.com.ng

Taught its only Second Class Upper that exist in Nigeria University Grading System? undecided
Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chepos1:

Taught its only Second Class Upper that exist in Nigeria University Grading System? undecided
OP don change am.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria bro, nothing.

1 Like

Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Chepos1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
kingkakaone:

OP don change am.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria bro, nothing.
grin
Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Loverwise19(f): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
Wait for it
Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by Loverwise19(f): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Chepos1:

Re: How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage by ShinqRambq: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
Part two is,she ended up as Pocohantas A.K.A Sweetbuns on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education Our School System(s) Failed To Teach Us / 9ja Corper Carves Statue Of His Babe To Beautify NYSC Zonal Office - Toktok9ja / 5 Easy Ways To Get Over A Girl You Still Love Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.