Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook (4552 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by helinues: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:
I thought the handle was fake because it was unverified but when I decided to check those following the handle and saw they were influential people with verified twitter account, I came to the conclusion that it isn't fake

He posted this same comment on his Facebook page

I have never seen Amosun on Twitter or Facebook before . It is not possible for a whole governor to be using unverified twitter account.
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by weownthewest: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
So deomelo didn't know Amosun was a senator and like bola Tinubu is still being referred by that prefix?

Faceless forum shaa...kids everywhere
Small small they have started exposing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by sweetonugbu: 5:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Things fall apart, the center can no longer hold, APC bye bye
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

I have never seen Amosun on Twitter or Facebook before . It is not possible for a whole governor to be using unverified twitter account.
I found it weird also that a governor has an unverified handle but when you look at those following the handle, you will give it a benefit of doubt

one of the follower of the handle is Kemi Adeosun twitter verified handle(a close ally of Amosun )
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by rapid101(m): 5:47am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:
abduljabbar, Racoon, zombiePunisher, seunmsg, deomelo, sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy. , AllenSpencer , MANNAQBBQGRILLS, oyebanji, abc115, Corrinthians, APCsupporter
dem de coma

De v been hit by heart attack grin

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by helinues: 5:50am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:
I found it weird also that a governor has an unverified handle but when you look at those following the handle, you will give it a benefit of doubt

one of the follower of the handle is Kemi Adeosun twitter verified handle(a close ally of Amosun )

If Amosun decided not to lament on his twitter handle when Apc sidelined him for endorsing kangaroos candidates, why now?
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by femi4: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

You mean he's also a senator?
kids everywhere ....VAR generation

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by porka: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

You mean he's also a senator?

Can everyone see the kind of people controlling the propaganda machinery of APC now? Totally uninformed children.

This is what happened in 2003-2007, not even 1980s or 90s..

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2019
i dey laugh amosun grin..make buhari win u go hear

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by meccuno: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2019
APC =Thugs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by DMerciful(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Why not accept the proof he has provided and move on. You are arguing the obvious!
helinues:

If Amosun decided not to lament on his twitter handle when Apc sidelined him for endorsing kangaroos candidates, why now?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by dovexdovex: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2019
shameless man

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Omotaday(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Awol1:
Guys, this is our last chance to save our country, for ourselves and our children.

The revolution has started in Ogun, home of the Vice President, let's complete it on Saturday.

Vote Atiku/Obi.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Pdp Meet The Constitutional Two Third Spread In Bayelsa? / How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) / Ibb Lectures Jonathan On Governance – Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.