Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,708 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) (1588 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by MelaninDraining: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello here, please and please, someone should tell me the best way to cure this Infection, I have been battling with it for six months plus now.

Thanks to some kindhearted people on here last year that I can't mention all, they contributed to my treatment money and some gave me their own solution but this Infection is so stubborn and won't go, at a point last month, it even got worse, that I wanted to kill myself.

I need your help on the best way to cure this Infection, pleeeeease I am dying

1 Share

Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by MelaninDraining: 2:09am On Feb 12, 2019
At times, I feel like peeling down my skin when it starts itching me
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by Gboliwe: 3:17am On Feb 12, 2019
MelaninDraining:
Hello here, please and please, someone should tell me the best way to cure this Infection, I have been battling with it for six months plus now.

Thanks to some kindhearted people on here last year that I can't mention all, they contributed to my treatment money and some gave me their own solution but this Infection is so stubborn and won't go, at a point last month, it even got worse, that I wanted to kill myself.

I need your help on the best way to cure this Infection, pleeeeease I am dying

Professional begger.

Scammer per laziness

Cheap thief

Wehdone!

You are even still using the same picture from last year. No current one. Wehdone!

Is your scrotum not scratching you this time? Thief!

1 Like

Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by rastaLivity: 3:25am On Feb 12, 2019
have you seen a doctor? have you run a test? do you intend keeping the disease anonymous or you gonna spill the name? nothing your wrote up stick, I'm sorry but that's just the truth.

And how come you've been using this very exact picture, why not snap from another angle?

2 Likes

Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2019
The truth is hard to believe lately
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by MelaninDraining: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Gboliwe:

Professional begger.

Scammer per laziness

Cheap thief

Wehdone!

You are even still using the same picture from last year. No current one. Wehdone!

Is your scrotum not scratching you this time? Thief!

You are just an hater. Do you have the former picture with you and let's see how it looks the same with this one.

You can call me a beggar because I begged the last time for my treatment, but don't dare call me a theif. Be logical, you just stormed here calling me a thief when my post doesn't ask for monetary help. Seriously, you're just an hater. You need help too

Bouncingbabyboy: I need your help to tell me what to do, what can work and how to get it. I am not asking anybody to send me anything.

Koolaid87

1 Like

Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2019
MelaninDraining:

You are just an hater. Do you have the former picture with you and let's see how it looks the same with this one.

You can call me a beggar because I begged the last time for my treatment, but don't dare call me a theif. Be logical, you just stormed here calling me a thief when my post doesn't ask for monetary help. Seriously, you're just an hater. You need help too

Bouncingbabyboy: I need your help to tell me what to do, what can work and how to get it. I am not asking anybody to send me anything.

Koolaid87
run a test...
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by jamzeey(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Show ur nurse this pix I uploaded.. U will tank me later.. � Sure of it
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by jamzeey(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Msg me can't upload here
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by jamzeey(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Whatsapp me thru 08094917462.. I don't need ur money ooo
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by Fundamentalist: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2019
See a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by Gboliwe: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
MelaninDraining:

I
Bouncingbabyboy: I need your help to tell me what to do, what can work and how to get it. I am not asking anybody to send me anything.l
Koolaid87

Yes Scammer. The pictures you posted in November and the one you posted now are the same. Just goes to show you are a thief.
Re: This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) by NAJALYN: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please never use your mouth to declare that you are dying, no matter what, because there is power in the tongue.

You need Norland's Mebo GI, Propolis-Lecithin Capsules, Immune + Capsules, and Wuqing Nourishing Health Pad for Women. These are links for the Products.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/23/immune-capsule-an-essential-nutrient-for-the-body/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/01/06/wuqing-nourishing-health-pad-28-pcs-pack-for-perfect-health/

(1) (Reply)

See What Jaruma Is Doing In This Woman's Pussy / Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear Leaves / What Is The Cure To Candidaisis, Please What Is The Cure To It, I Dont Want A He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.