Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (14945 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by fredoooooo: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2019
And Muslims vote will make BUHARI the presidents ... fools they played the tribal and religion card ,when it burn them they start crying and wailing ..

Bring it on , gone are the days people listen to your wailing nd crying , if you like die now we go chop ya Akara

2 Likes

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
while idiot support PDP and Atiku

Apc has nothing to offer except propaganda

Just like the thread
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Tianamen1: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu.
Atiku's name was not mentioned by Wike. Wike never said Christians should vote for PDP or for Atiku's. He told them to vote their preferred candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by QuickStandard: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2019
dodoniyi:
The Most Stupid Governor in his region

You accused El Rufia of being a religious bigot but people never knew before now that your level of religious bigotry is second to none

STUPID ANIMAL

MY OWN OPINION

And what is wrong with what he said?
Christians should come out to vote their preferred candidate, and and not play aloof.
If you don't vote and a bad leader emerge, you are part of the cause.
Where in his speech did he say vote for Wike or Atiku?

You may want to read the passage again before you conclude

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by liohan: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2019
Any day I take this OP serious is the day I get brain problem.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Tianamen1: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645729:

This is just the same way these evil politicans try to play with Nigerians mentality by inciting religions and tribal sentiments during election.
Nigeians are now wiser, for your information Wike.
Christians will vote for the candidate of their choice, not ny your recommendation Mr man!

As for [b][/b].....

Wike never said vote for Atiku's. He told them to vote for their preferred choice.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by emmykk(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:
I didn't read the article.. but what does he mean by 'Christian votes'? Why are we so backward in this part of the world? Wetin concern God and una yeye election. None of the two major presidential candidates are even Christians. What a mistake of a country. I repeat, we deserve all the sufferings and the type of leaders we get. We will continue to suffer until our heads are formatted.

This is what he means in case you don't know,since Atiku will battle Pres.Buhari in the north and south west who are mainly moslem then in the south,specifically SS and SE he will get block votes because they are Christian
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by smadav(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2019
Zombies Don full this thread bastard. Wike spoke his mind if u no like am go and hug transformer, spite on u all.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Tianamen1: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2019
jumper524:
u would hardly hear such garbage from Muslim leaders..

In the article he told Christians to vote for their preferred candidate. Atiku's name or even PDP was never mentioned. The topic is false.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Tianamen1: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Firefire:
Ok noted

The topic is false. Atiku's name was never mentioned. Wike told Christians to vote for their preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by AudiA4: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2019
See him using Christianity to deceive his gullible people,do u govern your state will all honesty with fear of God? But if una dey chop and chop government money una no dey remember CHRISTIAN VOTES oo,I tell u Nigeria is still miles away from getting it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku is a muslim and if christians vote him it is sign of religious tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by heddiebanks(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
post=75645729:

This is just the same way these evil politicans try to play with Nigerians mentality by inciting religions and tribal sentiments during election.
Nigeians are now wiser, for your information Wike.
Christians will vote for the candidate of their choice, not ny your recommendation Mr man!

As for [b][/b].....

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Ategberoson(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Use your brain now....

Its APc you are dealing with... The propaganda terror group .. His speech has been manipulated and recaptioned...

how can you give advise of brain usage when yours is long dead?

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr big mouth.is it right to mix politics with religion?
but it is right to mix Islam with politics
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2019
emmykk:

This is what he means in case you don't know,since Atiku will battle Pres.Buhari in the north and south west who are mainly moslem then in the south,specifically SS and SE he will get block votes because they are Christian

All these una permutations sef... Should we vote based on religious affiliation or what? Both candidates are Muslims, their vices are Christians. It doesn't change anything. We have people in the SS and SE who would vote Buhari, we also have Christians from all regions who would vote either candidate. The mere fact that we have to choose between Buhari and Atiku is a big shame on us. Una no dey tire?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Printerscanner: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2019
You have started your religious politics again. The same one you idiots played in 2015 and lost. Very good, take the path of destruction again and lose once again. The Hausa/Fulani Muslims and the Yoruba liberals are listening and watching.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by amnesty7: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Both Buhari and Atiku are Muslims and Fulani..and everyone knows that no Christian candidate could make any impact... ask Madam Obi. So get another strategy Wike.
Besides, was Wike's first choice not Tambuwal, someone from the Seat of the Caliphate itself?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Vixlot: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Is this guy a graduate?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by prohet: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2019
WIKE SAY NO TO TRAMADOL
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Prakash247(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:
I didn't read the article.. but what does he mean by 'Christian votes'? Why are we so backward in this part of the world? Wetin concern God and una yeye election. None of the two major presidential candidates are even Christians. What a mistake of a country. I repeat, we deserve all the sufferings and the type of leaders we get. We will continue to suffer until our heads are formatted.
Mr man shut and stop this ur fake display of intelligence.You just told us u dint read the article,so why r commenting.Some of these headlines can be sensational.People like you are the real problem of these country.I don't know what u r talking about but we deserve the best in this country.With d way u react to things,I doubt if u will go far in life.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by ceebest: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2019
I don't understand what he mean, is atiku now a christian?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Can y'all leave religion out of this? We don't want another religious crisis in our country
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2019
I wonder how this will be possible...in our mago mago census, they say we have a larger Muslim population so how will Christians make Atiku the next president...well after Feb 16, I will know
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Prakash247:
Mr man shut and stop this ur fake display of intelligence.You just told us u dint read the article,so why r commenting.Some of these headlines can be sensational.People like you are the real problem of these country.I don't know what u r talking about but we deserve the best in this country.With d way u react to things,I doubt if u will go far in life.

You see? Displaying your anger on social media. You don't need it sincerely. All these greedy politicians have nothing to offer you and I. They only say stuff like this to manipulate your dull brain. And as for going far in life... I guess you must have gone way past your destination by now. If we deserve the best as you said, Is Buhari and Atiku the best option?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by michoim(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2019
You will be shocked...
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Tianamen1:

Madam, your topic is extremely false. Wike told Christians to vote for their preferred choice. Not once in that write up, did Atiku's name come up.

You are trying to cause disunity between Christians and Muslim but it wouldn't work. Please make post on Buhari's achievements. This is what Nigerians want to know.

Nigerian that are objective about country knows what the apc administration as done in terms of projects, no one needs to waste time his or her telling people like you & other wailing wailers on social media planet what buhari as done ... you can never see it , even when it becomes so undeniable , we'll hear "pdp initiated it or Gej started it" .
i hope after feb 16 pdp/atiku will be tendering nairaland,instagram likes & shares + mamoth campaign videos as evidences that they won the elections @ tribunals grin
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2019
JESUS!!! why do pdp like to play tribal and religious politics? Well thank God they will die a natural death after this coming election. To my Yoruba breathen still supporting this bunch of losers, use your God given brain. A word is enough for the wise. A leopard never changes it spot. No going back to Egypt. Sai baba 2019.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by emmykk(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:

All these una permutations sef... Should we vote based on religious affiliation or what? Both candidates are Muslims, their vices are Christians. It doesn't change anything. We have people in the SS and SE who would vote Buhari, we also have Christians from all regions who would vote either candidate. The mere fact that we have to choose between Buhari and Atiku is a big shame on us. Una no dey tire?

When two things are place side by side there is still choice
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by chokovirus: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2019
Judging by the calibre of comments i can see here, it is obvious that people just read headlines and jump to conclusion. So so disheartening!!![i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy / CBN Spends ₦‎800 Billion On Currency Production, Destruction / PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.