Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (14936 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by alen4smith(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has called on Christians to troop out and vote during the forthcoming elections because their votes will make the difference.

Speaking during a special combined Sunday Worship Service at the Deeper Life Camp Ground, Rumudara, Port Harcourt, Wike said Christians can no longer stand aloof while the country slides into destruction.

He said that Christians should not believe the false propaganda that they cannot influence the outcome of political contests in the country.

“You must vote during the forthcoming elections. If you don’t vote and a bad leader emerges, you are part of those that brought that bad leadership.

“Your vote can make the difference. So go ahead and vote to effect a positive change”, he said.

He charged the church not to allow the children of God to be surrounded by those not supposed to be in charge of leadership.

The governor said that all Christians have witnessed first-hand the failures of the last four years of the Federal Government which have destroyed the economy, engendered unemployment, insecurity and dictatorial tendencies.

He said this was the opportunity to chart a new direction.

Wike said that all efforts of Christians to ensure the country makes progress would be crowned when they vote for their preferred choice.

He appealed to Christians to continue to pray against those plotting electoral violence and bloodshed in Rivers State.

He said: “Please pray for this state. Pray against those plotting electoral violence in this state. Pray for the state to have peaceful and credible polls. Those plotting shall be disappointed.

Read Also: Wike crying wolves where there is none – Presidency
“None of my supporters should engage in political violence on my behalf. Nobody should use violence to support me”.

The governor stated that security agencies plotting bloodshed in Rivers State will be consumed by their plot and Rivers State will emerge victorious.

He said Christians should pray that God enables Judges to act right despite the intimidation and false propaganda by the APC Federal Government.

The Deeper Life Camp Ground Youth Choir Ministered to the congregation in a Special number where they declared that they are no longer slaves to sin and fear, but children of God.

State Head of Deeper Life Church, Pastor Chike Onwuasunya said truly Governor Wike is Mr. Project as his projects are visible.

He declared that all those making prophecies and preaching violence against Rivers State will witness the peaceful elections. He said all evil plans will fail.

He urged Deeper Life members to vote to determine the positive direction of the country

http://thenationonlineng.net/wike-to-christians-your-votes-will-make-the-difference/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

let's just endure this madness for the next 6days.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Passionate888: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
This man is crazy,how can you mix Religion with politics,and meanwhile I am Christian and my vote goes to PMB/PYO
Did you read the story? I am a Christian, and my vote goes to Atiku/Obi and Wike
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Topmaike007(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Passionate888:
Did you read the story? I am a Christian, and my vote goes to Atiku/Obi and Wike
we all have our choice to make.... just choose according to your conscience

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by frowland(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Again This man is confused!! lipsrsealed

That will then turn to be the forest of the dead!
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Passionate888: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
we all have our choice to make.... just choose according to your conscience
Where in the story did Wike mention the name of Atiku?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by sogodihno: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Tianamen1:

Madam, your topic is extremely false. Wike told Christians to vote for their preferred choice. Not once in that write up, did Atiku's name come up.

You are trying to cause disunity between Christians and Muslim but it wouldn't work. Please make post on Buhari's achievements. This is what Nigerians want to know.

This is it, although I know your eyes is blocked already, u can't see it. but then we will still post it

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by respectk(f): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Christians will make a muslim president abi??

#siddanlook series
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by respectk(f): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2019
Wike should talk only for himself, his wife and his children.....
nothing concern am with Christians.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by sogodihno: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Gbam.... Coupled with votes of millions of good and moderate Muslims scattered around the country...

Atiku is a unifier... A statesman

Only terrorists and fools support Buhari and APc

Chai! but if it is El-rufai that said the same thing, u will want to kill urself. what is unifying in this statement? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2019
sogodihno:

Chai! but if it is El-rufai that said the same thing, u will want to kill urself. what is unifying in this statement? Hypocrite

With addition of Christain votes... What's bad about this l
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by MOTIVEBI: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2019
From the begining I knew that this Wike of a guy is not just smart... He should have understood that this election as nothing to do with religion. All I know is that 4+4=8 next level is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Tianamen1: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2019
sogodihno:

This is it, although I know your eyes is blocked already, u can't see it. but then we will still post it

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

I believe the thread was about Wike and not Buhari's accomplishments.

Most people do not understand how an economy works so it will be a extremely hard for me to explain Buhari's failings to you.

I hope you will agree with me that Dr. Ezekwesili, and Professor Mughalu are experts in Economics. During the debate on how to move Nigeria forward, Mughalu proposed turning younger federal civil servants to policemen and restructuring the federal civil service. Ezekwesili suggested implementing the Oronsaye report. If Buhari had implemented either of these policies and also invested heavily in public primary and secondary schools, no Nigerian today will be seeking any alternative to him. In fact, he would have written his name in GOLD.

The infrastructure you mentioned is good but as Bill Gates said, it does not meet the needs of the Nigerian people.

If Atiku wins, he may also be a failure if he refuses to make tough structural changes.

1 Like

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by sogodihno: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Tianamen1:

I believe the thread was about Wike and not Buhari's accomplishments.

Most people do not understand how an economy works so it will be a extremely hard for me to explain Buhari's failings to you.

I hope you will agree with me that Dr. Ezekwesili, and Professor Mughalu are experts in Economics. During the debate on how to move Nigeria forward, Mughalu proposed turning younger federal civil servants to policemen and restructuring the federal civil service. Ezekwesili suggested implementing the Oronsaye report. If Buhari had implemented either of these policies and also invested heavily in public primary and secondary schools, no Nigerian today will be seeking any alternative to him. In fact, he would have written his name in GOLD.

The infrastructure you mentioned is good but as Bill Gates said, it does not meet the needs of the Nigerian people.

If Atiku wins, he may also be a failure if he refuses to make tough structural changes.

guy! read the person I qoute, he ask for Buhari achievement, I post am, but u guys because of ur blindness won't see it.

Am done
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by brexit: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
WIKE,ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN,STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF,GOD KNOWS ALL YOUR WAYS
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Mankosi: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Senseless wike. Use ur sense bro. Which one is Christian in this election again.
Stop pushing this election towards religious line.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:
I didn't read the article.. but what does he mean by 'Christian votes'? Why are we so backward in this part of the world? Wetin concern God and una yeye election. None of the two major presidential candidates are even Christians. What a mistake of a country. I repeat, we deserve all the sufferings and the type of leaders we get. We will continue to suffer until our heads are formatted.
Read the article, digest it well before making informed decisions. If you had read it, you wouldn't type this
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
If elrufai has said this children of hate would have cursed him
Read the article well
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Bluntemperor: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Governor Wike can only deceive the gullible as he himself is not demonstrating qualities of a good leader.too late .we once voted Good luck Jonathan only for them,their wives and the test to be sharing dollars at campaign rallies.Mr Wike-pls hold your thoughts.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Bgetto: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Noneses please tell us Muslim vote who
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by MossLuv: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet Buhari is the one dividing Nigeria..

PDP and their ipob collabos will be Disgraced on Saturday. grin

Madam there no where in that write up that he say christain should vote for Atiku. go and read it again.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Odun11: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
All these people should stop talking foolishly.

Won't some Christians vote for APC?

I and my household will vote Apc. Buhari's dead body is better than the best of Atiku
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Indispensable85(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
See this fool bringing religion into this matter.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Bintuenyo: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku is now a Christian abi? Foolish PDP.
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by donbenie(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2019
dodoniyi:
The Most Stupid Governor in his region

You accused El Rufia of being a religious bigot but people never knew before now that your level of religious bigotry is second to none

STUPID ANIMAL

MY OWN OPINION
And you're a F00L,where in the excerpt did he say Christians should vote for Atiku?
Instead of reading and comprehending,like THE typical LOW IQ Nigerian that you are,you took one look at the headline and you're already M@sturbating..#NITWIT
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by dodoniyi: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2019
donbenie:
And you're a F00L,where in the excerpt did he say Christians should vote for Atiku?
Instead of reading and comprehending,like THE typical LOW IQ Nigerian that you are,you took one look at the headline and you're already M@sturbating..#NITWIT

First of all, intelligence wise, we are distance apart.

There are differences between reading and analysis(interpretation).

You only read but your shallow brain could not decipher the whole message of a stupid animal that calls himself a governor of thieves.

So you were looking for his quote like "Christians should vote for Atiku"
You are mad man and foolish house boy.

I am very sure you had your SSCE RESULT (if you, son of a bitch even has one) through special centers.

FOOLISH BOY
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by bizzibodi(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Wike(d) Atiku is a Muslim ooo!
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by donbenie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
dodoniyi:

First of all, intelligence wise, we are distance apart.

There are differences between reading and analysis(interpretation).

You only read but your shallow brain could not decipher the whole message of a stupid animal that calls himself a governor of thieves.

So you were looking for his quote like "Christians should vote for Atiku"
You are mad man and foolish house boy.

I am very sure you had your SSCE RESULT (if you, son of a bitch even has one) through special centers.

FOOLISH BOY
So where are the quotes that your All intelligent brain deciphered as alluding to Atiku? Or which of his sentences can be described as INCENDIARY?
Your Prejudiced mind jumped on the bandwagon of hate and sensationalism..
So because the thread said Wike ask Christians to vote for Atiku we should all like you start jumping like a MARIONETTE on a stick even if it's not true.. shocked
Find something worth doing with your time instead of shouting APC and PDP up and down like a MAD FELLOW..non of these Politicians gives a RAT'S @SS about you..
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by dodoniyi: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
donbenie:
So where are the quotes that your All intelligent brain deciphered as alluding to Atiku? Or which of his sentences can be described as INCENDIARY?
Your Prejudiced mind jumped on the bandwagon of hate and sensationalism..
So because the thread said Wike ask Christians to vote for Atiku we should all like you start jumping like a MARIONETTE on a stick even if it's not true.. shocked
Find something worth doing with your time instead of shouting APC and PDP up and down like a MAD FELLOW..non of these Politicians gives a RAT'S @SS about you..

Since you refused to use your empty brain, I will fill it up with the following interpretations:

1. He said You must vote during the forthcoming elections. If you don’t vote and a bad leader emerges, you are part of those that brought that bad leadership.

Wike is a PDP Governor and has been campaigning for a PDP presidential aspirant, ATIKU. When he said if you don't vote and a bad leader emerges, so your dumb brain can deduce it that the bad leader he is referring to is Buhari Or could it be Atiku? Nada because there are two main presidential candidates, that of APC and that of PDP and he, Wike supports Atiku.

2. He said that all Christians have witnessed first-hand the failures of the last four years of the Federal Government which have destroyed the economy, engendered unemployment, insecurity and dictatorial tendencies.

Which party has been in charge of the Federal Government in the last four years? APC

In his own opinion, APC has failed at the Federal level and thus there is need for a change.
In fact, with this statement, every reasonable mind will know that he is charging them to vote for Atiku, his party candidate

With the aforementioned analysis, if you still refuse to get it, then it is FINISHED for you just like....

With my experience in human relationships, I have discovered that most of those feel they can speak or write English language flawlessly are the most foolish set of animals Are you?
Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2019
The same way it made GEJ president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Diezani Received Bribes For OPL 245, FG Tells London Court / FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment / Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.