Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (14934 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by Weezy463: 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
I didn't read the article.. but what does he mean by 'Christian votes'? Why are we so backward in this part of the world? Wetin concern God and una yeye election. None of the two major presidential candidates are even Christians. What a mistake of a country. I repeat, we deserve all the sufferings and the type of leaders we get. We will continue to suffer until our heads are formatted.
grin
I didn't read the article.. but what does he mean by 'Christian votes'? Why are we so backward in this part of the world? Wetin concern God and una yeye election. None of the two major presidential candidates are even Christians. What a mistake of a country. I repeat, we deserve all the sufferings and the type of leaders we get. We will continue to suffer until our heads are formatted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Start Accepting Old Notes, Kano Supermarket Tells Ganduje / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.