Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally (50208 Views)

The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Nigerians React As Buhari Is Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Jman06(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Who is now the jagaban of southwest politics

4 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by zazah: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2019
thief
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2019
grin
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by 1Nation4all(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2019
A good leader is known when he look his back and see his followers. My question is..does PMB has followers?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by 1Nation4all(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2019
A good leader is known when he look his back and see his followers. My question is..
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Amosun should fight for his right

Amosun is fighting a lost battle and I’m sure you know. His candidate stands absolutely no chance of becoming governor. The party will take drastic measures against him after the presidential election. Good enough, Ogun PDP is in disarray so there is really no room for them to benefit from the crisis. Amosun will also never be allowed to occupy a principal position in the senate. It’s a lose-lose for him if you ask me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by 1Nation4all(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2019
1Nation4all:
A good leader is known when he look his back and see his followers. My question is..

Does he has followers?

2 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2019
Confusion don dey get accident upandan shocked

* (Singing with thick Igbo accent )* ~~~~~ *Tinyere ha ogbaghara, ogbaghara!!!!*

3 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Modphase: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Foolish Igbo self de follow call others names
Pointguardusa:
FTC. I believe that all right-thinking Nigerians(deomelo not included)support restructuring. Niger state is larger in size than the Netherlands but they are the second highest producer of Agricultural products behind my USA. They earn more from Agriculture than we do from oil. Restructuring is not a plot to stop oil money from getting to the north. A representative of Peak milk said that our cows are better than theirs. Think of what we could do when the country is restructured. People will be saver,better and more at peace with the government. ✊✊✌✌���

Let's get Nigeria working again.

#THEPOINTGUARD!
THANK YOU LORD!

1 Like

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by tete7000(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari who won't nip corruption in the bud in his party is the person some people expect to provide leadership and rid the country of corruption. A man after only personal and selfish gain. Is that one a man? He is a lifeless man...

2 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by BabaO2: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:

Because he refused to be tinubu slave ?
This guy you are so primitive, everything coming out of your mouth is Tinubu this,,Tinubu that. Amosun himself knows,he will always prostrate for Tinubu anywhere they meet. Envy is all over you...

3 Likes

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by nextnear(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, has given an account on what transpired at the rally for President Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Monday.

Writing on his official Facebook page, Amosun narrated how party members booed the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Director General of the APC Presidential Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi.

The Governor also claimed that the APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, had to sneak out “through the back door”.

“The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State boiled over today (Monday) when protests by party members marred the presidential campaign rally as party members booed the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola and Director General of the APC Presidential Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi.

“Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for the first time in the APC Presidential campaign, declined to make a speech at the event as he exited the venue through the backdoor as President Muhammadu Buhari made his speech.

“President Buhari, as he did at the presidential rally of the APC in Owerri, Imo State, asked members of the party in the state to vote for any candidate of their choice apart from the presidential election,” part of Amosun’s post read.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/12/ogun-presidential-rally-amosun-reveals-tinubu-escaped-back-door/
Amosun show them pepper, even the so called jagaban couldn't give a speech. awwn that's so touching, well done Mr. Governor.
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by dimola: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2019
who ask you! And you are happy to open your mouth just becos your deputy did not win the APC governorship primary,in politics there is rank o, when you contested under Tinubu's ACN, you did not mobilize Thugs to stone Tinubu,it's ok,
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by OmoEpe(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Volksfuhrer:
I never knew Amosun was this petty!

It shows you don't know him at all, not just petty but extremely childish and vindictive

1 Like

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by InvertedHammer: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
I thought the drug Barron is the Jagaban of south west

Why did he run through the back door?

He should have stayed back and get lynched cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
/
He is only as Jagaban as the morons allow him.

If the crowd had gone for the stage, there are not enough security personnel in the whole country to stop them.

It is just that the masses do not know the level of power they possess.

/
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Omoluabi16(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2019
anjigirl:
He made the worst mistake of his life.He should just pray that ATIKU wins this election otherwise he is dead politically
Or kiss tinubu's ass and be his slave forever? what's political clout if you can't stand on your own.
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by akin9ja78(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Nairaland is a jerk. Fake news must you upload news?
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Pointguardusa:
FTC. I believe that all right-thinking Nigerians(deomelo not included)support restructuring. Niger state is larger in size than the Netherlands but they are the second highest producer of Agricultural products behind my USA. They earn more from Agriculture than we do from oil. Restructuring is not a plot to stop oil money from getting to the north. A representative of Peak milk said that our cows are better than theirs. Think of what we could do when the country is restructured. People will be saver,better and more at peace with the government. ✊✊✌✌���

Link to where this representative made the bold? For emphasis sake, on average, a cow in The Netherlands produces on c.10, 000 litres of milk daily compared to Nigeria's less than 10 litres. In the dairy industry, the amount of milk produced by a cow determines how good and productive a cow is. So I seriously doubt a representative from a firm as Friesland will say so.

1 Like

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by einsteine(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2019
Pointguardusa:

#THEPOINTGUARD!
THANK YOU LORD!

The words in bold are a lie. Please don't lie to make points. It detracts from what you are saying.

The Netherlands is not even in the top 10.

The top 10 are China, United States, Brazil, India, Russia, France, Mexico, Japan, Germany, and Canada, in that order.
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Ategberoson(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2019
I hope pmb allow those who understand politics flock around him after his reelection. Ogun state campaign was really an embarrassment that must prevent from reoccurring. from state and national assembly as the president and the chief of the party he must not play nonchalant attitude this time

I wish him the best on saturday
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Uzoigwe1(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Congratulations Atiku..

Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Kdon2: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2019
anjigirl:
He made the worst mistake of his life.He should just pray that ATIKU wins this election otherwise he is dead politically

I agree with you. The cabal are just hibernating, they will come back more brutal after election even osinbajo will regret.
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
I thought the drug Barron is the Jagaban of south west

Why did he run through the back door?

He should have stayed back and get lynched cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala

Guy once gbege don set nobody be superman ooo so e good as the Jagaban kawa on coded tip
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Tinny1: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
He for wait now, maybe dey will not stone that him big eyes like frog own grin grin
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Lunockgold: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
he should have stayed with his Brown teeth like Brown envelop
my broda they 4 kill dat ole nla of a man.
Re: Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pointguardusa:

#THEPOINTGUARD!
THANK YOU LORD!

Niger state earns more from agric than Nigeria does from crude?

Mr. Man you are not a right thinking Nigerian o. You're not ok upstairs at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.