Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? (905 Views)

What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by cupid4ig(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Pls my fellow nairaland readers Why do men think Sex is D Ultimate in a Relatiönship and the Women why think Möney is d main thing, wat hapened 2 Respect and Friendship?
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by okenwa(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
well, i want to emphasis on being urself in a relationship, treate ur partner the way u want him/her to treat u. money or no money? a woman must say yes to me one day
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by release190(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
cupid4ig:

Pls my fellow nairaland readers  Why do men think Sex is D Ultimate in a Relatiönship and the Women why think Möney is d main thing, wat hapened 2 Respect and Friendship?
Sadly respect and friendship have been left behind with the 20th century,
To a Nigerian male, its no sex no money no relationship
to a nigerian female, its money for hand back for ground,
so sad sad sad
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by InkedNerd(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
release190:

Sadly respect and friendship have been left behind with the 20th century,
To a Nigerian male, its no sex no money no relationship
to a nigerian female, its money for hand back for ground,
so sad sad sad

Ask am. The money thing baffles me as well. I've never asked a man for money [except my dad lol]. The sex thing is just as baffling. I'm so glad that I waited till I was good and ready to have sex. Rushing into things like that I never good.
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by Omolola1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
Personally, i dont ask guys for money so i dont xpect dem to ask 4 sex except ofcourse my love~
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by InkedNerd(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^ Even if you do ask for money, that doesn't mean you need to give sex in return [just saying, not trying to attack you or anything].
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by MissyB1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
cupid4ig:

Pls my fellow nairaland readers Why do men think Sex is D Ultimate in a Relatiönship and the Women why think Möney is d main thing, wat hapened 2 Respect and Friendship?
To you, the ultimate is?
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
What else would anyone expect of a 'computer-age generation' where even a little FIVE yr old knows exactly how to pleasure his/her body!!

True love is supposed to be SLOW and gentle.,.
But i believe WE in this PRESENT generation are on a FAST track and this fleeting race of TIME and survival has blinded us and led usinto
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by cupid4ig(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ omolola and inked_nerd i understand u guy very well but u should know what i mean. this is the current situation in nigeria now and u know that
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by InkedNerd(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
Well, I'm not currently in Nigeria so I don't really know severity of the problem.
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
cupid4ig:

@ omolola and inked_nerd i understand u guy very well but u should know what i mean. this is the current situation in nigeria now and u know that

Not just in Nigeria, it's a world problem! blame it on civilization and liberalization!
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by omolola2: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
well, ave been banned and am not finding it funny~
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by femmy2010(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
The question above sound like,why is the sky above?
Money love as bad as it is has come to say.
And sex is the only payback the money giver guys can get back.
Re: What Is Really Happening To This Our Young Generation? by yme1(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
wait o what is it with all the threads about LOVE,SEX AND MONEY on NL undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cant Understand / My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. / Few Months To Our Introduction And I Fear She Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.