Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Happy Birthday Jarus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Jarus (8417 Views)

Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by cantell(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Happy birthday Jarus.
Oliseh nonyere gi.
Chi dube gi.
Obasi gbo gi.
Chukwu go zie gi.
Amen!.
Sorry!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
Daalu, my brother
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by seanet02: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
Happy Birthday Suraju! No delete this one o
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
E ku ojo ibi.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ese pupo, ibadi aran!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Desola(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Jarus:

^
Yes ma, we get bapday too. Oya, go hug transformer

Mola! Ninu awe lo ti n ni ki n lo hug transformer? Mo hope wipe o ti tunu k'oto spew garbage yen o.
O ti commit 'haram'!

Aboki omo mola.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
Amulumola omo Yooba ni iwo je. Emi gan ni omo Yoruba ijinle, omo olofa majo, omo abisujoko.

Anyway, when you are Yoruba enough to say 'spew garbage' in Yoruba, then you can come back to me. Ko si aye fun awon adalu Yoruba laarin awa omo Yoruba to yanranti
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by mbulela: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Happy Birthday, Jarus!!
May your path never fade and may your light shine even brighter.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
Tanx my personal persin
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by NegroNtns(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
Jarus,

Happy Birthday to you bro!

Did Seun give you a b/day bonus? Lol.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Desola(f): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Jarus:

Amulumola omo Yooba ni iwo je. Emi gan ni omo Yoruba ijinle, omo olofa majo, omo abisujoko.

Anyway, when you are Yoruba enough to say 'spew garbage' in Yoruba, then you can come back to me. Ko si aye fun awon adalu Yoruba laarin awa omo Yoruba to yanranti

Amulumola ko, amulumaboki ni. Yooba Eko ni mo chat pelu yen, mi o ki n se omo mola jo! By the way, spew rubbish mean "jati-jati" ni eede Yoruba.

Omo Yoruba ni mi o, SWAGGER!

By the way, did you get the Eba cake I sent in the post?
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
No, I only got the tuwo one. And as confirmed aboki, I enjoyed it. Nagode.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by netotse(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2011
@Jarus
Happy Birthday o, was busy all day so I couldn't holler. . .

how was the first birthday as a married man? grin wink
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2011
Great.

And Desola, no 2, is already on the way.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by olawalebabs(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2012
That time of the year when a progressive, articulate and promising young Nigerian celebrate his born day. I pray as you add a year on the surface of the earth, all your heart desire will surely come to pass. Continue to Keep the flag flying
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by fstranger: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2012
A brief profile of our one and only Jarus:

Basic info

Birthday 23 August 1982
Relationship Status: Married
Languages British English and Yoruba
Religious views: Islam
The oneness of Allah is not negotiable
Political Views: Conservatively radical

Worked at Oando PLC
Studied at Edinburgh Business School, graduated
Married
From Offa, Nigeria

Work and Education

Oando PLC
June 2008 to April 2012

Edinburgh Business School
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Obafemi Awolowo University
School year 2006 · Ogun, Nigeria

Offa Grammar School, Offa
School year 2000 · Illorin, Kwara, Nigeria

Chartered Accountant. Public Affairs Commentator. Writer. Blogger. Teacher.
Born on 23 August 1982
Knows British English, Yoruba
2012:Left Job at Oando PLC
2012: Started MBA @ Edinburgh Business School
2008: Started Working at Oando PLC
2006: Graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University with first class from the Department of Economics.
2000: Graduated from Offa Grammar School, Offa
1982: Born on 23 August 1982

Birthday Message: Just a pre-emption to the avalanche of Birthday wishes that will surely inundate my wall here later today, I thank everyone in advance for the wishes. From my lovely wife who reminded me first based on Nigerian time, even though it's not 12 am yet in this part of West Africa, to every other person, especially my friend of priceless value, who had been reminding me for over 3 days now. Although some exigencies have necessitated my calling off my plan to do a brief memoir as I hit this age - a special one because it ushers me out of that evergreen bracket of twenties. I thank everyone, from my family to real life friends to the cache of friends I have made overtime through the social media. Big thanks to you all. And most importantly, thanks to almighty Allah that has made one come this far. We can only pray that this be the curtain raiser to better things - for me, and for you all.

Current Location: Golden Tullip Hotel, Accra, Ghana

On behalf of everyone on NL, happy Birthday Jarus. You are indeed the best poster on NL.
[right][/right]
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by dasparrow: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2012
^^^
What the heck is this?! Why all this personal information about Jarus out there like that including date of birth, schooling, place of employment, how much he makes, whom he's married to? Is he applying for a job on nairaland? I don't think all this information was necessary after all it's supposed to be a thread wishing him happy birthday not a thread asking to know who Jarus is personally. You're probbaly his wife hence the need to tell us stuff we nairalanders don't even care about. Nigerians and their unnecessary show off!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Jarus(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2012
fstranger: A brief profile of our one and only Jarus:

Basic info

Birthday 23 August 1982
Relationship Status: Married
Languages British English and Yoruba
Religious views: Islam
The oneness of Allah is not negotiable
Political Views: Conservatively radical

Worked at Oando PLC
Studied at Edinburgh Business School, graduated
Married
From Offa, Nigeria

Work and Education

Oando PLC
June 2008 to April 2012

Edinburgh Business School
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Obafemi Awolowo University
School year 2006 · Ogun, Nigeria

Offa Grammar School, Offa
School year 2000 · Illorin, Kwara, Nigeria

Chartered Accountant. Public Affairs Commentator. Writer. Blogger. Teacher.
Born on 23 August 1982
Knows British English, Yoruba
2012:Left Job at Oando PLC
2012: Started MBA @ Edinburgh Business School
2008: Started Working at Oando PLC
2006: Graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University with first class from the Department of Economics.
2000: Graduated from Offa Grammar School, Offa
1982: Born on 23 August 1982

Birthday Message: Just a pre-emption to the avalanche of Birthday wishes that will surely inundate my wall here later today, I thank everyone in advance for the wishes. From my lovely wife who reminded me first based on Nigerian time, even though it's not 12 am yet in this part of West Africa, to every other person, especially my friend of priceless value, who had been reminding me for over 3 days now. Although some exigencies have necessitated my calling off my plan to do a brief memoir as I hit this age - a special one because it ushers me out of that evergreen bracket of twenties. I thank everyone, from my family to real life friends to the cache of friends I have made overtime through the social media. Big thanks to you all. And most importantly, thanks to almighty Allah that has made one come this far. We can only pray that this be the curtain raiser to better things - for me, and for you all.

Current Location: Golden Tullip Hotel, Accra, Ghana

On behalf of everyone on NL, happy Birthday Jarus. You are indeed the best poster on NL.
[right][/right]

I know you follow me on FB and elsewhere, but still trying to figure who you are from my friend's list and when I accepted your request, despite my caution at accepting requests from Nairalanders (except very few)

Well, no big deal, actually; most of these info are available in the public space already. Happily, the most important - my current place of work - is still unknown to you.

Whether stalking, trolling or pulling of legs through your various attacks at me on NL, one thing I know for sure is you dont hate me! One love, still.

Thanks for the birthday wishes all the same.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by nitrogen(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2012
Whaoh! Happy birthday to you, bros, more years ahead. You rock!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by ektbear: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr Jarus, happy birthday man. Despite my antipathy for certain things you highly regard, I still like you a lot grin
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by r231(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2012
Happy Birthday Jarus
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by jaybee3(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2012
Happy birthday Alhaji Jarus. LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by naptu2: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2012
☆HAPPY*√*¨`*BIRTH√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.DAY♥.•°JARUS°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆HAPPY*√BIRTH*¨`*DAY☆*»JARUS”¤'”~«

Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by 175(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2012
Abeg who/what is Jarus? Na name of Indian Tractor ni?

lol just kidding happy bite day!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by micklplus(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Ogbeni Jarus, happy birthday to you. May your days be long like some hot topics on Nairaland. Enjoy
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by nitrogen(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2012
micklplus: Ogbeni Jarus, happy birthday to you. May your days be long like some hot topics on Nairaland. Enjoy
Nawa for you o
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Happy birthday Jarus.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by micklplus(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
nitrogen:
Nawa for you o

How nah? I only prayed for him, no? Havent you seen a 100 page topics on here? Ok o, may his days be long and may his life be sweet.
Re: Happy Birthday Jarus by Odunnu: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2012
Ha! Am I late? Better late than never.
Happy belated b'day Boss. Keep blazing, we are right behind you.
@Golden Tulip, we have one also with exact name in Enugu. Is it our export?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di / Ogoni Clean-up: Nothing Has Started... / Bandits Release 10 Kaduna Baptist School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.