Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom (2629 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Sanwo-olu Constitutes Four-man Committee On #endsars Report, Vows To Make Outcom / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Fatherofdragons: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
psucc:
I can see why the Igbos are the most divisive tribe in nigeria. Even when your own is selected as the VP to be, you are still satisfied with handouts from your oppressors and killers of your brothers to stampede the people to staying indoors so that the votes from the SE can be low to give APC an edge.

Anyway, most of you are not Igbos and are merely posing to be one.

Nwa Yoro stop writing things that don't make sense and focus more on the situation of your people which is much worse.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't sick attention like you

I don't comment all the front page on Nairaland

And most times you type trash as usual grin

Ignorant attention-seeker

It is "seek' not "sick"..except ofcourse you are describing your mental state which is SICK ofcourse undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:
Boycotting the election will start a chain reaction that will lead to a revolution in this country.
SEE MUMU CHAIN REACTION KO RING REACTION NI!!! THE ONE YOU BOYCOTTED IN ANAMBRA WHAT DID YOU ACHIEVE WITH IT? IS OBIANO NOT STILL GOVERNOR?

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Notasyouthink: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
psucc:
I can see why the Igbos are the most divisive tribe in nigeria. Even when your own is selected as the VP to be, you are still satisfied with handouts from your oppressors and killers of your brothers to stampede the people to staying indoors so that the votes from the SE can be low to give APC an edge.

Anyway, most of you are not Igbos and are merely posing to be one.
Igbos are busy pursuing their freedom and you're here spewing trash.
We the great igbos can't afford to throw away our freedom for a mere VP slot.

RUBBISH!!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

SEE MUMU CHAIN REACTION KO RING REACTION NI!!! THE ONE YOU BOYCOTTED IN ANAMBRA WHAT DID YOU ACHIEVE WITH IT? IS OBIANO NOT STILL GOVERNOR?
At least you did not argue with the fact that you're Ewu for participating in a fraudulent electoral process.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Fatherofdragons: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Op don't let one man drink garri with your brain, not voting won't make much of a difference but participating in the electoral process will atleast bring some benefits.

Biafra will not be established by not voting, you would just sideline yourself and go around in circles while others move forward.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:
At least you did not argue with the fact that you're Ewu for participating in a fraudulent electoral process.

Mumu on Saturday come and stop us from voting lets see.Efulefus like you without PVC s are claiming boycott.How can you boycott when you cannot even vote in the first place

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Iamgrey5(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ignorant attention-seeker

It is "seek' not "sick"..except ofcourse you are describing your mental state which is SICK ofcourse undecided
Fool! grin

I was in a hurry to type that, so that was an obvious error

I corrected my mistakes before you could even pick them out.

Why don't you work on your syntax instead? Miss English teacher grin

Your lack of knowledge with regards to the aforementioned area is making your writing style a little obvious.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Mumu on Saturday come and stop us from voting lets see.Efulefus like you without PVC s are claiming boycott.How can you boycott when you cannot even vote in the first place
who is asking you to sit at home? We are giving reasons to reasonable igbos why we shouldn't participate in this fraudulent electoral process. Not an Ewu-ofia like you who have sold your future for a pot of porridge.

You can go and renew your slavery license. Nobody is holding you.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Fool! grin

I was in a hurry to type that, so that was an obvious error

I corrected my mistakes before you could even pick them out.

Why don't you work on your syntax instead? Miss English teacher grin

Your lack of knowledge with regards to the aforementioned area is making your writing style a little obvious.

It is "writting" not "writing"...oga dolo embarassed

Anyway attention-seekers bore me so ..*ignore button activated*
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Op don't let one man drink garri with your brain, not voting won't make much of a difference but participating in the electoral process will atleast bring some benefits.

Biafra will not be established by not voting, you would just sideline yourself and go around in circles while others move forward.

This man don make me laugh tire. grin

How can you move forward in a country that has failed in its most sacred duty which is the protection of its citizens?
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

It is IPOB who is doing "i surrender" mentality to be honest...Deciding to sit around sulking in one corner is a sign of surrender...You have clearly given up on yourselves as well as your abilites to do anything.

We are talking seccesion here which is serious business,no one is going to pander to your whims and caprices without serious fights from you,by fights i mean military strenght...I am using the "you" here cos i think this boycott strategy by IPOB in an uncivilised country like Nigeria is the lamest of lames and millions of Igbos are not a part it and that includes me..

We have asked you lots several times how the boycott will achieve referendum or Biafra,but so far none of you has been able to tell anyone anything ecept shreiking "boycot" and arguing blindly,unreasonably and beating around the bush.

You boycotted census conting in Abia state what happened?...the few who came out were counted as the numbers for the whole state..you and i know the consequences of that.

You boycotted Anambra State elections,Obiano a stauch IPOB-hater won and went ahead to rule you all till today while Osita Chidoka who was sympathetic to the Biafran cause lost out

No one can conduct any damn referendum because it is unconstitutional!!...for the last time,since you do not have the military might to have your way,be part of the political process and gradually and smartly insert the referendum clause into the constitution.

This will ofcourse take time,critical reasoning careful strategy to get the needed numbers,all of which IPOB seriously lacks at the moment

People like you have been voting in Nigeria since 1999, what came out of all that voting? Being declared poverty capital of the world. In the same time, China has pulled over 360 million of its citizens from porverty into the middle class, that's nearly twice the population of Nigeria. They don't even vote in China!

Only a fool will keep doing something that has not benefited him or her for 20 years.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:

People like you have been voting in Nigeria since 1999, what came out of all that voting? Being declared poverty capital of the world. In the same time, China has pulled over 360 million of its citizens from porverty into the middle class, that's nearly twice the population of Nigeria. They don't even vote in China!

Only a fool will keep doing something that has not benefited him or her for 20 years.

You have no answers to anything nor do you have PVCs anyway

.now sit your bums at home on election day and quit making a fool out of yourselves.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Iamgrey5(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Of course, Ibos participating in the Election will make the whole world see what the rest of us have seen a long time Ago

Which is; The Biafra thing is more of a gimmick to push ibo's political ambitions within the Republic of Nigeria
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by melodyogonna(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
ewigmee:
Igbos are known to grab opportunity when it calls. What sort of boycott? Pls get your pvc and vote for your future.
Am still yet to see what 20 years of voting has done in Nigeria.
Wise men said that only Fools does the same thing and expect different results.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by melodyogonna(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abfinest007:
is better u vote for u to belongs to a government than for u to boycott it n stay under a tyrant
How are you sure Buhari won't be better than Atiku? because as far as I know, Atiku is more corrupt than Jonathan and Jonathan was voted out because of corruption no?
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by KillTheZombies: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
gidgiddy, I have been watching you to see whether you will betray Kanu and Biafra for a mess of porridge like many shameless Igbos are doing, luckily for Kanu he still has someone loyal to the cause cool

This ewedu pig dey deceive him dumboharist skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Iamgrey5(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

It is "writting" not "writing"...oga dolo embarassed

Anyway attention-seekers bore me so ..*ignore button activated*
OMG

Written not writting

It's writing not writting

olodo cheesy

Go and buy Brighter grammar grin
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

You have no answers to anything nor do you have PVCs anyway

.now sit your bums at home on election day and quit making a fool out of yourselves.
A subtle attempt at running away from the argument.

Go and renew your slavery license on Saturday. May you never lack the strength to wail and complain about the government till 2023.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Fatherofdragons: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:

This man don make me laugh tire. grin

How can you move forward in a country that has failed in its most sacred duty which is the protection of its citizens?

Compared to other regions, we have no international airport, riverport, good federal roads etc all these things are one of the reasons why most igbos live, work and build outside the southeast.

Screaming no elections will only make things worse and drive us all back to square one.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ziggylady(f): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:
A subtle attempt at running away from the argument.

Go and renew your slavery license on Saturday. May you never lack the strength to wail and complain about the government till 2023.

And you will get your referendum and Biafra ofcourse undecided

Comedians
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Compared to other regions, we have no international airport, riverport, good federal roads etc all these things are one of the reasons why most igbos live, work and build outside the southeast.

Screaming no elections will only make things worse and drive us all back to square one.
if you think the Fulanis, who could not repair your war-torn region, will give you these things then I'm sorry for you.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by kaeycea(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

You never told us how election boycott will give us Biafra or restructuring. BTW, what have you gained from Anambra election boycott?
Don't mind the idiot.
What election is he asking for boycott? The one they were instructed not to process their voters card in the first place.
A whole lot of people asking for this boycott, their thinking process is very slow

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Kahujadekadura: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Ojiofor post=75652138]
You never told us how election boycott will give us Biafra or restructuring. BTW, what have you gaijned from Anambra election boycott? [/quote.
Any u never tell us how voting will grant us referendum or Biafra
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Modarun(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
The Anambra boycott was too small to be noticed but it was just a dress rehearsal to the main event this saturday. This boycott of saturday will get international attention as the whole world will keep their gaze on this country. After the boycott, the UN may just invite Kanu for talks to explain how he was able to command such a high level of apathy and small small Biafra matter don dey world table cool

Only a foolish Igbo man would read this and believe this lifeless BMC memeber is an igbo man. Since when has the igbos started being afraid of Being left out? Igbos have been left out for over 50years and they have managed to push themselves into the fore. Where was Nnamdi Kanu the idiotic pig when Soldiers were slaughtering Igbos in Abia? He ran away, if he is serious let hom come back and face the millitary like They do in South africa and Zimbabwe.
No animal can stop Ndigbo from voting for Peter Obi, Obi has done for Ndigbo what a million Nnamdi kanu can ever dream of.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by zeromeridian: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidgiddy:
My fellow Igbos, anam ekene unu nile ebe obuna unu no

Nigeria is a situation where passengers of a Bus, with a dead engine, are all fighting over who will be the driver. You can hire the best driver in the world, but without a sound engine, you are going nowhere. Even a bad driver can get you to your destination with a sound engine.

The fact that Atiku wants to be the driver, and has brought a "conductor" called Obi, still does not change the fact that the engine is dead. Buhari is a complete and utter disaster.

That's is why I know that no matter who wins between Buhari and Atiku, nothing is going to change.

We have been voting for 20 years, since 1999 to 2019, and we have become poverty capital of the world. What good has 20 years of voting done us? Yet every 4 years they will come and shout "Voting is your civic duty", "Voting is your power", "vote X because he will be better than Y"

You vote and watch a group of thieves go on a 4 year looting spree, only for the same Hawks to return in 4 years to ask you to repeat the same stupid process again. How many times will it happen before you get wise and opt out?

If Nigerians were serious about Nigeria, they would be far more concerned about addressing the issue of the engine before finding a driver.

There no difference in APC and PDP and Buhari and Atiku are just bad as each other. As we speak, politicians of all shades and colour are strategising on how to rig the coming elections, most of those going out to vote are only there for 'window dressing'

Whether you're an Igbo who wants the engine adressed(restructuring/constitutional change), or one like me that wants to get off the Bus entirely(Referendum/Independence), I urge you to boycott the elections for the following reasons:

1) Voting has not helped anybody in 20 years except looters
2) The very minimum we Igbos should be seeking is either independence or restructuring, not vice-presidency or presidency.
3) PDP/APC, Atiku/Buhari are all disasters. They are all tried and tested failures that will change nothing no matter who gets elected
4) Osun and Ekiti elections last year is enough to tell any wise person that the elections will be rigged and violence unleashed. Do your self a favour and stay home

Boycott the 2019 elections! Nothing will change no matter who wins or loses! Don't remain the fool who goes to vote every 4 years for the next disaster to come to office
otu gbawakwaa nne gi
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Eshinwaju: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Our leader have spoken....no to the Cameroonian....no to jubrin…..yes to Biafra....yes to election boycott.... cool cool
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Modarun:

Only a foolish Igbo man would read this and believe this lifeless BMC memeber is an igbo man. Since when has the igbos started being afraid of Being left out? Igbos have been left out for over 50years and they have managed to push themselves into the fore. Where was Nnamdi Kanu the idiotic pig when Soldiers were slaughtering Igbos in Abia? He ran away, if he is serious let hom come back and face the millitary like They do in South africa and Zimbabwe.
No animal can stop Ndigbo from voting for Peter Obi, Obi has done for Ndigbo what a million Nnamdi kanu can ever dream of.
Ken saro wiwa wey no run. Where is he and his dream of resource control for Niger delta?

Na person wey dey alive dey pursue him dream. If Joseph and Mary no smuggle Jesus, herod for kill am. Only a fool runs to his death when he has a dream.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eshinwaju:
Our leader have spoken....no to the Cameroonian....no to jubrin…..yes to Biafra....yes to election boycott.... cool cool
shameless skull-mining yorubastard
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by socialmediaman: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
globemoney:

Keep fooling yourself, I’m ready to bet you that this election will record almost half fewer numbers in SE..

And what next? There’s a saying that if you don’t vote, you have no right to complain about misrule
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Kahujadekadura: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
PointB:

If you boycott election in Nigeria, someone will use your 'pvc' to vote. In the end, the boycott will be redundant.

IPOB should form a political party and push their agenda in through partisan politics.

If u had listen or d last speech of Kanu, u will know that he had tried to mingle himself into politics and he discovered dat it didn't work.
Kanu was once a Chairman of APGA ( European based) and he was there wit mentality dat APGA will uphold Ojukwu aim but later he was failed by dis useless man called Obi.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Corrinthians(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
ewu Gambia.On that day both you and Nnamdi Kanu will be disgraced.The 2019 elections will witness the highest voters turnout in the SE.
Ngwakwe the disgraced bigoted ex moderator, ke kwanu? Is kanu not your lord and personal savior anyone ? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct / Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK / Zionist Jews Are Responsible For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.