Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday (33839 Views)

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by jared007: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Originality007:
grin grin i cant forget back then in Ondo state stadium in Akure, when a stammerer was trying to call Aghahowa during football argument, chai no b small thing, for like 2min th guy still dey struggle to call the name, we just dey here Aghagagagagagagagagagagaggaggagaggagagaggag grin grin grin grin grin
someone close to me mistakenly called him Jesus Aghahowa becos he was actually taking too much.
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by agzoo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
The back flip god. The man who singlehandedly sent Sweden home in the 2012 world cup.
World Cup in 2012? I hail U.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by mtstyle(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by PapaAdanna: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
37 indeed

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by bonnyhope: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
The back flip god. The man who singlehandedly sent Sweden home in the 2012 world cup.

na u organize world cup 2012 abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:

mtcheeew, oma ga oo....see as dis boy just disapoint me parallel... 2012���
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by freemi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
azpekuliar:
Nigeria’s best example of an age cheat albeit a successful one. He arrived Wigan Athletic at the age of 27 in the 2007/08 season when he was supposed to be at the peak of his powers. Made 20 appearances and couldn’t score even an offside goal.
haha
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by homirefacuny(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
azpekuliar:
Nigeria’s best example of an age cheat albeit a successful one. He arrived Wigan Athletic at the age of 27 in the 2007/08 season when he was supposed to be at the peak of his powers. Made 20 appearances and couldn’t score even an offside goal.

Yamad grin
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Enitxt(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Bros why cry cry cry
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by dazzlingd(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
When these people die at 95 and they say they died young at 45...they should blame themselves
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by droptrend205: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
PREDICT!! Man United vs PSG To Meet TODAY @ 9:00pm (Drop Your Predictions & Grab Free Airtime )

LINK = https://nairatrend.com.ng/predict-man-united-vs-psg-to-meet-today-900pm-drop-your-predictions-grab-lots-of-airtime/
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by brenister10: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:

See yourself? 2012 World Cup! Sent Sweden home? Na back of TV you watch or perhaps the person wey tell you the story need to be schooled
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
37 ke u are a liar
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Nu mind am, we wey dey benin know the guy age wella... Remember he was already in the police force(and has 5 kids) before he even started playing for super eagles

Nor mind am dey form young boy
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
airsaylongcon:

Pikin wey nor take correction for inside go take disgrace orside. Nuff said
[/s]

Guy rest abeg

How e take dey do you na?

You dey gunchi?
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by engrjacuzzi: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
no wonder they say age is just a number. keep deceiving yourself Mr Aghahowa
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Seun360(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
brenister10:

See yourself? 2012 World Cup! Sent Sweden home? Na back of TV you watch or perhaps the person wey tell you the story need to be schooled

You dey mind am?

2002, match wey Swedish baldy, Henrik Larsson change for Nigeria with 2 goals.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Baselm: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:
this dude can lie...I was in primary school when this dude was part of super eagles.that was about 18 years ago

Same here. I was in primary 4 then, 17 years after he is claiming 37, well he's only deceiving himself, your football career will end when it should end. you can't cheat nature. Taiye Taiwo has been forgotten for almost 5 years now, yet dude played under 20 with Messi.
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:
this dude can lie...I was in primary school when this dude was part of super eagles.that was about 18 years ago
hahahaha, don't mind them, football age.
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by flyingdutchman(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
What the heck are you writing? "...became the first foreign national outside...what?" Your brain dey shake ni?
Chinekepikin:
Born In Benin City, In February 12 1982.

Julius Aghahowa was known for his pace and his back-flips when he scored goals. Aghahowa became the first foreign national outside Nigeria.

Other adjectives were used to describe Aghahowa back then? like Agha-WONDER!?

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/happy-birthday-to-former-super-eagle.html?m=1

SEE MORE AND WATCH HIS SUPERB GOAL AGAINST NIGERIA VS SWEDEN HERE
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by kenturkish(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Originality007 post=75657639] grin grin i cant forget back then in Ondo state stadium in Akure, when a stammerer was trying to call Aghahowa during football argument, chai no b small thing, for like 2min th guy still dey struggle to call the name, we just dey here Aghagagagagagagagagagagaggaggagaggagagaggag grin grin grin grin grin[/quoan
and a numb skull like you seems fit to make fun of it?
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by flyingdutchman(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stop writing rubbish. "First foreign national..." to do what? Your brain dey shake ni?
Chinekepikin:

Julius Aghahowa was known for his pace and his back-flips when he scored goals. Aghahowa became the first foreign national outside Nigeria.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/happy-birthday-to-former-super-eagle.html?m=1

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by rhythyson: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Originality007:
grin grin i cant forget back then in Ondo state stadium in Akure, when a stammerer was trying to call Aghahowa during football argument, chai no b small thing, for like 2min th guy still dey struggle to call the name, we just dey here Aghagagagagagagagagagagaggaggagaggagagaggag grin grin grin grin grin

That is hate speech against stammerers ..no be everything you go dey use for joke...ode

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by seniorkachion(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
hucienda:
37? lipsrsealed how old was he when he somersaulted against Senegal in Surulere that year?

happy birthday sir.

The newspapers claimed he was 19yo and a policeman of many years standing.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
Uncle your younger brother and I grew up around upper sakponba that year in Edo state ..

You senior us Wella and I am 37 undecided

kai, nairalanders no get joy at all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ronyman(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Source:

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Isoduwa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:

Nor mind bros see our house see their house for ogida na my senior broda friend and my bros don reach 50
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by oneTIMEman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Agha wonder... Happy birthday Sir
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Ubdavis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
If this guy is less than fifty, make my hand bend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.