Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday (33650 Views)

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As He Turns 41 / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by femi4: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
hucienda:
37? lipsrsealed how old was he when he somersaulted against Senegal in Surulere that year?

happy birthday sir.
18 ....that was yr 2000 grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by femi4: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
The back flip god. The man [b]who singlehandedly sent Sweden home in the 2002 world [/b]cup.
Nig lost to Sweden young man
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Friend01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
The back flip god. The man who singlehandedly sent Sweden home in the 2002 world cup.

sent Sweden home?
how na?
Bros, you be dey watch back of TV?

He scored our only goal at that World Cup.

In fact, we lost to Sweden via Eric Larsson's penalty .
The match ended 2 goals to 1.

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by donbenie(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
AGHAWINNER!!,the guy in whom Nigerians are well PLEASED..
Thanks for ALL the Memories.. grin
Happy Birthday and May the joy you brought to Nigerians forever be your portion..AMEN
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by donbenie(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Nu mind am, we wey dey benin know the guy age wella... Remember he was already in the police force(and has 5 kids) before he even started playing for super eagles
Unless he married twice,he wasn't married when he was in the Police Force..
He was in the Super Eagles when he got married and he has a daughter not FIVE children.. shocked
You obviously don't know him as well as you want to make out.. cool
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by osusu(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:
this dude can lie...I was in primary school when this dude was part of super eagles.that was about 18 years ago
Most nairalanders are kill joys!!!! please let the 50+ year old man celebrate his 37th birthday in peace na.....
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Taraj01(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
Uncle your younger brother and I grew up around upper sakponba that year in Edo state ..

You senior us Wella and I am 37 undecided

Pele, omo to moyan.! He don hear unna shebi.!
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by osusu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
agzoo:

World Cup in 2012? I hail U.
abeg dont kee me with laugh o!!!!
im eating peppersoup na
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Taraj01:

Pele, omo to moyan.! He don hear unna shebi.!

grin
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Henz24(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
rentAcock:
The back flip god. The man who singlehandedly sent Sweden home in the 2002 world cup.
indomie generation, he scored but we still lost the game by two goals from Henrik Larson and hey, Sweden moved on to the knockout stages while we went out in the group stage. You are welcome
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Starz825(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
Uncle your younger brother and I grew up around upper sakponba that year in Edo state ..

You senior us Wella and I am 37 undecided
grin grin
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by justmenoni: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Aghaowa 37 years grin grin angry
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Femi316: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:
this dude can lie...I was in primary school when this dude was part of super eagles.that was about 18 years ago
....with this kind strong face,this man still dey lie sey he be 37yrs.....no problem make you dey lie......?
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Trybes(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
37? Or do u mean 57.
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Born In Benin City, In February 12 1982.

Julius Aghahowa was known for his pace and his back-flips when he scored goals. Aghahowa became the first foreign national outside Nigeria.

Other adjectives were used to describe Aghahowa back then? like Agha-WONDER!?

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/happy-birthday-to-former-super-eagle.html?m=1

SEE MORE AND WATCH HIS SUPERB GOAL AGAINST NIGERIA VS SWEDEN HERE

God will forgive these footballers. 1982 nitori Olohun Oba
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
martineverest:
No mind am.. He should be at least 45 years
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by bennynaza(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
rentAcock:

Wrong. Sweden beat Nigeria 2-1 to qualify for round of 16.
It was Khaliou Fadiga that scored twice for Senegal including a golden goal to send Sweden home.
Re: Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Mryacks: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
rentAcock:

I think it was Sweden and England that qualified from our group. Nigeria and Argentina crashed out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.