Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Boss And I (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (episode 1) (5122 Views)

My Boss And I (episode 3) / My Boss And I(episode 2) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 1) by koksy4all: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
I dont know why my boss, keeps giving me this nasty look. There's this way he talks to me that I still don't understand, truth be told I hate the way he smiles at me. Just this morning, he had touched my butt saying its a mistake and he is sorry.. Jeez.. Who does that ?...
Wish I could just warn him to stop, but I can't. I lost my dad and family members took all he left behind. Not minding that he has a wife and a daughter, they dont even care if I or my mum dies of hunger..
I can't just stay and watch mum suffer alone, I have to look for a way to help her. And when I heard of the Johnson's I had to go with them to the city as a maid. Leaving mum was really hard for me but I had no choice, if I dont work I won't be able to go to school.. Now I'm here, my boss won't take his eyes off me.. For crying out loud, he has a wife and three kids. I hope he comes back to his senses because I dont want to loose my job...
Mr Johnson: Olivia!!! Olivia!!!
Huh, is he back from work? But its just 9am, why did he come back..
Mr Johnson: Olivia!!!!
Olivia: (Boss I'm coming)
Mr Johnson: where were you?
Olivia: sorry sir I was cleaning the bathroom...
Mr Johnson: well I forgot my file, came back to take it..
Olivia: ok sir..
Mr Johnson: so tell me, where did you stop in school?
Olivia: sir I wrote my WAEC last year, was supposed to write my jamb this year but my dad died and I couldn't buy the form.. ( this is the fifth time he will be asking me this same question)
Mr Johnson: ok.. Sorry for your loss, I'll see to it that u sit for Jamb this year okay...
Olivia: oh sir( jumps excitedly) thank you very much.. I'm grateful...
Mr Johnson: oh its okay...you know you are pretty girl, intelligent and smart. You need toRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

Re: My Boss And I (episode 1) by koksy4all: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2019
koksy4all:
I dont know why my boss, keeps giving me this nasty look. There's this way he talks to me that I still don't understand, truth be told I hate the way he smiles at me. Just this morning, he had touched my butt saying its a mistake and he is sorry.. Jeez.. Who does that ?...
Wish I could just warn him to stop, but I can't. I lost my dad and family members took all he left behind. Not minding that he has a wife and a daughter, they dont even care if I or my mum dies of hunger..
I can't just stay and watch mum suffer alone, I have to look for a way to help her. And when I heard of the Johnson's I had to go with them to the city as a maid. Leaving mum was really hard for me but I had no choice, if I dont work I won't be able to go to school.. Now I'm here, my boss won't take his eyes off me.. For crying out loud, he has a wife and three kids. I hope he comes back to his senses because I dont want to loose my job...
Mr Johnson: Olivia!!! Olivia!!!
Huh, is he back from work? But its just 9am, why did he come back..
Mr Johnson: Olivia!!!!
Olivia: (Boss I'm coming)
Mr Johnson: where were you?
Olivia: sorry sir I was cleaning the bathroom...
Mr Johnson: well I forgot my file, came back to take it..
Olivia: ok sir..
Mr Johnson: so tell me, where did you stop in school?
Olivia: sir I wrote my WAEC last year, was supposed to write my jamb this year but my dad died and I couldn't buy the form.. ( this is the fifth time he will be asking me this same question)
Mr Johnson: ok.. Sorry for your loss, I'll see to it that u sit for Jamb this year okay...
Olivia: oh sir( jumps excitedly) thank you very much.. I'm grateful...
Mr Johnson: oh its okay...you know you are pretty girl, intelligent and smart. You need toRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen Showing Off Her S*xy N*pples (18+ Video And Pictures) / Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph) / I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.