Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Boss And I(episode 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I(episode 2) (2538 Views)

My Boss And I (episode 3) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I(episode 2) by koksy4all: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
I need to be careful, she might end up screaming. But how do I touch her without her knowing.. He thought...
He stood there watching her as she sleep, she turned and faced the direction of where he stood. Part of her night gown shifted and he could see her pussy..
Oh my God... He said silently, he touched his dick, it was really hard.. No I can't continue watching her, if she dares try anything stupid. I'll deal with her
Slowly he tiptoed towards her and sat on the bed beside her, he started touching her laps. Olivia felt a hand touching her, she woke up only to find Mr Johnson in her room sitting beside her. Jesus... Boss how did you get in here ?
Shhhhhh, don't talk.. Your voice might wake up my wife, just stay calm let's enjoy this night together. Mr Johnson said ..But boss you are a married man, you have three kids.. I can't do this, please consider your wife pls...Olivia said.. Shut up Olivia just shut up now.. Mr Johnson scolded her..
Please boss, leave me alone or I'll scream here oo ...Olivia warned him..
Oh so it has gotten to this ? We shall see, you will regret this.. I'll make sure you regret this, dont worry I won't sack you but when I'm don't with you, you will beg me to sackRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

Re: My Boss And I(episode 2) by koksy4all: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
koksy4all:
I need to be careful, she might end up screaming. But how do I touch her without her knowing.. He thought...
He stood there watching her as she sleep, she turned and faced the direction of where he stood. Part of her night gown shifted and he could see her pussy..
Oh my God... He said silently, he touched his dick, it was really hard.. No I can't continue watching her, if she dares try anything stupid. I'll deal with her
Slowly he tiptoed towards her and sat on the bed beside her, he started touching her laps. Olivia felt a hand touching her, she woke up only to find Mr Johnson in her room sitting beside her. Jesus... Boss how did you get in here ?
Shhhhhh, don't talk.. Your voice might wake up my wife, just stay calm let's enjoy this night together. Mr Johnson said ..But boss you are a married man, you have three kids.. I can't do this, please consider your wife pls...Olivia said.. Shut up Olivia just shut up now.. Mr Johnson scolded her..
Please boss, leave me alone or I'll scream here oo ...Olivia warned him..
Oh so it has gotten to this ? We shall see, you will regret this.. I'll make sure you regret this, dont worry I won't sack you but when I'm don't with you, you will beg me to sackRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex / Lady Strip Her Self Unclad To Fight A Man Who Had Sleep With Her Without Payment / Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.