Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? (783 Views)

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by HonestAndre: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2019
Since I reach naija dem no day let me rest.
Ify, Juliana, Ese, Rita, girls that use to say no level now run after me but me I no send them.

I have dated only 2.

How many naija babes have you dated this year guys?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by xynerise: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2019
Who is giving out the award?

Hope it is cash prize?

Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
None cool
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by HonestAndre: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
xynerise:
Who is giving out the award?

Hope it is cash prize?

LOL na me
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by HonestAndre: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
None cool

Nna why na?? Make I give u one?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
HonestAndre:

Nna why na?? Make I give u one?
grin cool
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Define dating because in this country it has many meanings
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by HonestAndre: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin cool

U be boss so anything for you
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by HonestAndre: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Earthbound:
Define dating because in this country it has many meanings

A mutual relationship that benefits both parties to achieve a desired goal.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
HonestAndre:

U be boss so anything for you
Na foreign babe I want cheesy
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by IamPlato(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
I Broke Up This Year... For Now None! Make I Just De Observe
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
HonestAndre:

A mutual relationship that benefits both parties to achieve a desired goal.
If na that one, I cannot disclose such information.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by MannieA(f): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
undecided undecided

Earthbound:

If na that one, I cannot disclose such information.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by lincsnuel: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chioma still dey form feminist BS. She says she can't do relationship with me cos I'm not her level... She prefers FWB.

Can someone please educate me on that FWB? Cos I thought it entails mutual benefit but I can't categorically explain where that girl is benefiting in the whole situation-ship undecided

She jez dey lemme chop the kpekus for free grin
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
MannieA:
undecided undecided

What?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Dated This Year? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Date? undecided

Or you meant to type “fvck/fvcked” smiley

Anybody Here In Minna, Let's Hook Up / She Reads My Whatsapp Chats But Snubs Me,what Does It Mean? / Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing