Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing (778 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing by armzyville(m): 4:10am On Apr 18, 2019
I have been dating and sleeping with two brothers without knowing they are family.

I met the older brother when I was serving in Ogun state and after service I got a job in Lagos State then I met the younger as a colleague working together.

That's how I got myself involve with both brothers. I got to know they are related after I stumbled on the elder brother's Instagram page and I saw their family pictures when they were together.

Hard to wrap my head cos I never thought I'd be bleeping two brothers without me getting to place a connection.
The problem now is, the elder one invited me last weekend to his place in Ogun state(he was retained after NYSC in Ogun state) and surprisingly he proposed to me and I didn't want to say yes or collect the ring but at the same time I also didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends.

So he wore the...continue reading https://armzyville..com/2019/04/i-have-been-dating-and-sleeping-with.html?m=1
Re: Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing by Atlanticfire: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2019
La click la bend
Re: Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 18, 2019
To continue wat Wetin concern me
Re: Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing by kenir(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2019
come and help me click the link

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses House Rent To Buy Iphone For Girlfriend, Chased Out By Landlord / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt / [18 + Video]: Nigerian Latest Couple Caught In Boutique Doing Their Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.