Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) (51500 Views)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by 912(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
beclosetome:
this is lagos, u don't expect crowd as it use to be in the north. everybody is busy. will going put food on one's table.
Seriously? Lwkmd is it not the same Lagos that APC did their own campaign and the stadium was overflowing?

5 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by TAxposer: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
all this guys are there cos of shirt and 2k

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by olajizz01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Is this PDP burial ceremony or what?

View a better campaign arena with huge crowds

1 Like

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Jman06(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bigbayour:

Atiku votes in lagos no go pass 2000 and all will be from the Igbo headed idiots
E go clear for your eyes on Saturday.

BTW, why did you deviate from the message of my post

That's what your Buhari has reduced Nigerians to. Beggars!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
912:

Seriously? Lwkmd is it not the same Lagos that APC did their own campaign and the stadium was overflowing?

but on a weekend

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
912:

oga the rally havnt started ?na just intro..
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Kennitrust(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Guzel:
Canopies kwa. Is this ward rally

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by dotcomnamename: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Too much excitement from Lagosians as #AgbajeHostsAtiku and @atiku
comes to Lagos once again!

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/photos-of-crowd-waiting-for-atiku-for.html

MY GOD... WHO DID Atiku OFFEND IN LAGOS ? SEE EMPTY CROWD shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sh12:
Igbo @ work. Sai Baba.
na igbo dey ride okada for lag? I hail you.

1 Like

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by joiyke89: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sh12:
Igbo @ work. Sai Baba.
Sai baba kill you there

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by TAxposer: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
awelekiti:
na igbo dey ride okada for lag? I hail you.

Nooo..na only keke napep dey ride...smh
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Can Saturday come already Some schools have closed because of the forth coming elections till Tuesday...
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
dotcomnamename:

MY GOD... WHO DID Atiku OFFEND IN LAGOS ? SEE EMPTY CROWD shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rally is evening. Come back around 6pm.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm done talking.... waiting patiently for the d-day
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by pharoah7(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Crowd indeed grin grin grin grin

Alaye climb the TBS gallery and snap better pishures wey cover all angles na grin

This pishures just be like one poverty alleviation program gathering like that
no worry when David o burst out now.. Everywhere go cover
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by TAxposer: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
pharoah7:
no worry when David o burst out now.. Everywhere go cover

lol..why davido?..na davido go give atiku vote on saturday....??
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by pharoah7(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Crowd indeed grin grin grin grin

Alaye climb the TBS gallery and snap better pishures wey cover all angles na grin

This pishures just be like one poverty alleviation program gathering like that
no worry when David o burst out now.. Everywhere go cover...better Nigeria
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Is this PDP burial ceremony or what?

View a better campaign arena with huge crowds
This same pics.... grin
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
TAxposer:

Nooo..na only keke napep dey ride...smh
they dont even ride either of the two. Mallams are the okada riders in lagos and a few of my brothers. Look at the neck of the excited okada guy in the front . Who uses that type of a handkerchief?
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by pharoah7(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
TAxposer:

lol..why davido?..na davido go give atiku vote on saturday....??
him don do am before for osun.. Why u feel say him no fit for Lagos?
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by kunyeo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
I no feel lie oo.Dis crowd no be am looking.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by ccudoye(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku all the way!

Duffer PMB should prepare his handover note of woeful regime Nigerians have ever had!

His cows in daura should be getting ready for homecoming of their mentor!

2 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by maestroferdi: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
bender79:
Crowd is poor o
No need jumping the gun...

The rally is holding at TBS...Only our boys at Idumota and Lagos Island will fill the venue to the brim...
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by Franklerry: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
PDP share d money
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by judecares1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
I WORK OPPOSITE TBS,THE CROWD IS REALLY MASSIVE
I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM LAGOS SATE

FREE LAGOS FROM THE HAND OF ONE MAN

3 Likes

Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by DreSol(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Too much excitement from Lagosians as #AgbajeHostsAtiku and @atiku
comes to Lagos once again!

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/photos-of-crowd-waiting-for-atiku-for.html
which excitement oo? Lagos is for APC..
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by silaswills01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin;DLasgidi is atikulated cheesy;DLasgidi is atikulated
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
bender79:
Crowd is poor o
They should have put their rally for weekend. Naturally people goes to Tafawa Balewa to relax that kind relaxation where a jobless person go just lay down and sleep. Na people offices full Tafawa Balewa Square and I see no sense for PDP to hold their rally on a working day and especially in a building complex that houses offices and very close to Appeal and High Courts. The place is even too small to hold any political rally. Most people around that place "Obalende" are naturally APC supporters.
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by MannaFromHeaven(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Eshinwaju:
We don't care for a Fulani man from Cameroon or jubril from sudan….we are not voting...our leader has spoken... grin
Olodo you are not an IPOB you are a typical Yoruba boy!! Eshinwaju isn't for IPOBIANS, Don't talk for them, talk for yourself grin
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by dayo2710: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Franklerry:
PDP share d money
Lolz papa decieving pikin
Re: People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) by SaintLucia: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
eLcastro:
When will apc supporters upload pix of buhari rally in ph...my mind is telling me buhari will raise Abe hand as Pac 'governortorial'candidate
It live on NTA the crowd is massive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) / Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.