Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (57259 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi / See The crowds That welcomed Goodluck Jonathan when he visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Justiceleague1: 1:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Shibaraba:
Let me say this....I dont like baba....
And I dont trust atiku.
In fact I no trust anybody
Let's just hope for the best

But second picture take a look at atiku's eyes
Something sinister.......

Atiku eyes ain't showing in the 2nd pic, kindly shut up, hypocrite. Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Justiceleague1: 1:53am On Feb 13, 2019
focus7:
Taking one side picture calling it mamoth crowd, this is the other side that shows empty seats.

Ok,so you were there to welcome and campaign for Atiku,how nice
grin
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by peter147: 4:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Ecstasy9:
let's start our own deal here. Should we bet on it?
Tinubu is atikulating

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by durangokid: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2019
focus7:
Taking one side picture calling it mamoth crowd, this is the other side that shows empty seats.
. Is that across the fence into those building at TBS you mean? If so then you are a scammer
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by shantyken1(m): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2019
mbaboy:
Tinibu will cut a deal with Atiku before Friday because he knows the lifeless one can't beat Atiku. Is over for Buhari
and u think that is true. the west knows if buhari is lifeless the possibility of osi becoming presido is certain.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by EASY39(m): 5:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Kelklein:
One guy started this Atiku Campaign thing like play on Nairalanda couple if years ago..Now it's all coming together... Where is that Atiku2019 guy sef?!
Anambra 1st Son I Think
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by BlindAngel: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Kelklein:
One guy started this Atiku Campaign thing like play on Nairalanda couple if years ago..Now it's all coming together... Where is that Atiku2019 guy sef?!

True talk, really so true... I remembered very well then also, i was laughing at him them and saw everything as the biggest joke that has ever roamed the surface of this earth, but today what he started back then is finally coming into reality, that guy deserves some accolades i swear, what he saw while sitting down back then, thousands and millions couldn't see it while standing... I doff my hat for him
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Okoroawusa: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Lastborn12:
Open Letter To The President
A LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT FROM THE BOYFRIENDS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BAN).

Dear Mr. President,

In Light of the ongoing campaigns and preparations for the coming general Election in Nigeria, we the Boyfriends Association of Nigeria (BAN) totally REJECT the non - postponement of this year Valentine and calling of the virgin strike by ASUU despite knowing full well that when a lady is with her parents she can't easily go out compare to when she leaves away from her parents.

We demand, in the case that this Valentine Day be technical postponed till further notice Since we've been very busy campaigning for political parties and candidates, attending rallies and queuing for PVC collection, hence our inability to prepare adequately for Valentine.

So on behalf of all Men of marriageable age in Nigeria, we ask for INEC/Minister of women affairs/Minister for happiness (IMO State chapter) to consider postponing Valentine Day as well, Preferably till March 28, 2019, so as to avoid any breach of security this coming Saturday. According to our reliable information, some disgruntle element have perfected plans to strip some number of men they hard earn Fiancee from back door.

We hope you give consideration to our request. Thank you.

Copy to:

Office of The INEC
Office of Hon minister of Women Affairs
ASUU Chairman
President of NANS
smh...

Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Mondayfixed0: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2019
See bellow

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by pundit92: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Remember people didn't go to work the day Atiku went to Kano too(Saturday)
mimee9:
but remember people went to work myself included,if it was on a Saturday the place will be over crowded pls cool but remember people went to work myself included,if it was on a Saturday the place will be over crowded pls
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Atiku eyes ain't showing in the 2nd pic, kindly shut up, hypocrite. Thank you
Read my signature....civet
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by sunsewa16: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Dee60:

They heard that something will be shared and they all showed up!

Lagos? It will take a miracle for the man to take 20%.

Half of that crowd attended the APC rally last week!

Say what u know, I attended the event,despite my biz schedule, without receiving or expecting to receive a dime,lagosians are not like that, we attach emotions to our interest, sorry u miss it it was carnival like, both inside and outside the square.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by banio: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku is a go goal
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
Name those infrastructures and their locations!
Too many to name,are u lazy go?& find out yursef.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Jman06(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
bizzibodi:

Too many to name,are u lazy go?& find out yursef.
It's a shame that you can't even point to one single achievement of Buhari's evil government yet you still support him! Do you have conscience at all?
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Justiceleague1: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shibaraba:

Read my signature....civet

Shattap,zmB
grin
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
It's a shame that you can't even point to one single achievement of Buhari's evil government yet you still support him! Do you have conscience at all?
TSA implementation,Agric revolution Nigeria will soon be self sufficient in rice production & zero rice importatiion,roads/dams constructions, railways development passing all States of d federation,2nd Niger bridge in progress,power generation,social security:-Trademoni,took nigeria out of pdp induced-recession ask Venezuela how far,sanitizing of d corrupt judiciary....I can go on & on untill u beg me to STOP!
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
bizzibodi:

TSA implementation,Agric revolution Nigeria will soon be self sufficient in rice production & zero rice importatiion,roads/dams constructions, railways development passing all States of d federation,2nd Niger bridge in progress,power generation,social security:-Trademoni,took nigeria out of pdp induced-recession ask Venezuela how far,sanitizing of d corrupt judiciary....I can go on & on untill u beg me to STOP!
Chai! Bros, fear God na!

TSA is an initiative of Jonathan's administration!

There's no agric revolution anywhere! stop the lies! a rubber of rice now costs #1200 in the market as against #400 during PDP administration. Beans now costs #1000 a rubber from #250 under PDP. Even common garri is now a luxurious commodity! Stop lying through your nose! How else do you measure agric revolution if people cannot get staple foods at affordable costs Agric revolution died with the exit of Jonathan's administration. A lot of revolutions were really taking place under the then minister of Agriculture Akiwunmi Adeshina before the devilish Buhari government came.

Rail projects commenced under Jonathan's administration too! Apart from Lagos-ibadan expressway, no other tangible road project has been done by this administration.

Bros, power supply has gone worse than what we had under PDP. Power generation has dropped from what we used to have under Jonathan.

2nd Niger bridge was also Jonathan's project!

Tradermoni is a jamboree meant to buy people's votes! Only fools will fall for that scam!

NPower was used to compensate APC zombies who worked for Buhari's 2015 election.

So, brother, reserve your lies for kids!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by mindtricks: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
focus7:
grin
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
Chai! Bros, fear God na!

TSA is an initiative of Jonathan's administration!

There's no agric revolution anywhere! stop the lies! a rubber of rice now costs #1200 in the market as against #400 during PDP administration. Beans now costs #1000 a rubber from #250 under PDP. Even common garri is now a luxurious commodity! Stop lying through your nose! How else do you measure agric revolution if people cannot get staple foods at affordable costs Agric revolution died with the exit of Jonathan's administration. A lot of revolutions were really taking place under the then minister of Agriculture Akiwunmi Adeshina before the devilish Buhari government came.

Rail projects commenced under Jonathan's administration too! Apart from Lagos-ibadan expressway, no other tangible road project has been done by this administration.

Bros, power supply has gone worse than what we had under PDP. Power generation has dropped from what we used to have under Jonathan.

2nd Niger bridge was also Jonathan's project!

Tradermoni is a jamboree meant to buy people's votes! Only fools will fall for that scam!

NPower was used to compensate APC zombies who worked for Buhari's 2015 election.

So, brother, reserve your lies for kids!
I know u will give all those stereotype replies GEJ projects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Akpabio On Buhari's Visit (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.