Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (57254 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi / See The crowds That welcomed Goodluck Jonathan when he visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Everyone is atikulating!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bilazego(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Let me say this....I dont like baba....
And I dont trust atiku.
In fact I no trust anybody
Let's just hope for the best

But second picture take a look at atiku's eyes
Something sinister.......

You must be seeing your ancestors.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy Lagos well and obidiently atikulated.Where do you stand people? Let's do it together.

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Let us stick to d devil we are used too.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by rayobaba(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
And I dont trust atiku.

it takes a sinister eye to identify another sinister eye
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by megareal: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kelklein:
One guy started this Atiku Campaign thing like play on Nairalanda couple if years ago..Now it's all coming together... Where is that Atiku2019 guy sef?!

You remember well. Then people were abusing him upandan. He even coined this Atikulate slogan they are using now. I've forgotten his moniker.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Validated: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
bizzibodi:
Let us stick to d devil we are used too.

God forbid bad thing. Where is the eldorado they promised?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by blowjohn(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
And I dont trust atiku.

U mean like Rayden in mortal combat?
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by tyup(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
good fr them

anyway i finally caught the warri gworo chewing marvin906 grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by contigiency(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
focus7:
Taking one side picture calling it mamoth crowd, this is the other side that shows empty seats.

He was waving to his ancestors.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by purpledferanmi1: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
do u guys just sit to type nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
bilazego:

You must be seeing your ancestors.
Uncouth..
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by dam2000(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Any zombie that wnt 2 waste money am here at iyana ipaja with 100000 naira atiku will teach buhari lesson on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Validated:

Buhari brought infrastructures.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by gozzlin: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
fatymore:
I was there when these group of kids were talking.
the conversation goes as thus:
child A: no school tomorrow till Monday.

child B: yes now, Atiku and Buhari are contesting.

child C: when Gej was there Coaster biscuits was 5 naira and there was 4 in it but now it sells for 10 with just 3, you will buy plenty garri for 50 naira but boko haram were killing people but now, things are so expensive and no boko haram...

child A: do you remember that chooba we buy for 5, us now 10 and it is even small...

They didnt made mention of Atiku but what I can deduce is, Buhari is also having effects on the small kids...

Vote wisely, secure your votes but not by fighting with ballot box snatchers, leave it for the securities...

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Tonnierichy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
And I dont trust atiku.

#IfYouKnowYouKnow

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Validated:

If God 4bid bad thing why did he allowed Buhari to win 2019 poll?
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by JejeGuy: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atikulated

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by OnyesomJ(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Don't Make a Decision you would Regret. I don't Trust this Two Party (Apc/Pdp) Wolves in sheep Clothing.
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Chimezirim121: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by sammie99: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Uncle lie mohammadu wil say they wia rented from benin republic
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by josoluwaseun(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
I was there the place was so full
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Kennitrust(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kelklein:
One guy started this Atiku Campaign thing like play on Nairalanda couple if years ago..Now it's all coming together... Where is that Atiku2019 guy sef?!
you get brain
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Jman06(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
bizzibodi:

Name those infrastructures and their locations!
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by BabaO2: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
All together, they are not up to 3000, majority were standing in the open space
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
The crowds dey lagoon grin
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by mimee9(f): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2019
no death recorded,unlike the other people
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by mimee9(f): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2019
pundit92:
Mammoth crowd indeed grin what will you now call my secondary school assembly back in those days? grin babamoth crowd grin
but remember people went to work myself included,if it was on a Saturday the place will be over crowded pls cool
pundit92:
Mammoth crowd indeed grin what will you now call my secondary school assembly back in those days? grin babamoth crowd grin
but remember people went to work myself included,if it was on a Saturday the place will be over crowded pls
Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by Lastborn12(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Open Letter To The President
A LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT FROM THE BOYFRIENDS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BAN).

Dear Mr. President,

In Light of the ongoing campaigns and preparations for the coming general Election in Nigeria, we the Boyfriends Association of Nigeria (BAN) totally REJECT the non - postponement of this year Valentine and calling of the virgin strike by ASUU despite knowing full well that when a lady is with her parents she can't easily go out compare to when she leaves away from her parents.

We demand, in the case that this Valentine Day be technical postponed till further notice Since we've been very busy campaigning for political parties and candidates, attending rallies and queuing for PVC collection, hence our inability to prepare adequately for Valentine.

So on behalf of all Men of marriageable age in Nigeria, we ask for INEC/Minister of women affairs/Minister for happiness (IMO State chapter) to consider postponing Valentine Day as well, Preferably till March 28, 2019, so as to avoid any breach of security this coming Saturday. According to our reliable information, some disgruntle element have perfected plans to strip some number of men they hard earn Fiancee from back door.

We hope you give consideration to our request. Thank you.

Copy to:

Office of The INEC
Office of Hon minister of Women Affairs
ASUU Chairman
President of NANS

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. by ddeola: 1:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Different from the rally of thugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Ojone Ocholi With Her Family Before Their Death (Photos) / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.