Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 2) (314 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 2) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
The hangover
Faramade:      Miss! You're drunk. You should sit down quietly. You're a lady. Getting drunk wasn't enough but you want to injure yourself.
Olafiwahan:      Hey! (She stood straight and frowned.) I thought I warned you to mind your business. (She walked back into the clubhouse. She continued dancing. Faramade entered the clubhouse.  He saw her dancing again.  He walked up to her and dragged her out of the clubhouse. He stopped at the front of the clubhouse.)
Faramade:        I stopped you from getting yourself injured...  But you still went back there.  I want you to stay here while I go in. I'll bring your bag. (He turned back but Olafiwahan dragged him to herself and slapped him. She walked in angrily and came out with her bag. Faramade stood still  holding his cheeks with his two hands as he watched Olafiwahan walk away.)

Olafiwahan stood up on the bed holding her head. She was still having hangover. She stood still as she recall how she slapped Faramade.
                       Flashback
Faramade dragged her out of the clubhouse. He stopped at the front of the clubhouse.)
Faramade:     I want  you to stay here while I go in.  I'll bring your bag.
(Olafiwahan dragged Faramade to herself and slapped him.)
                       Flashback ends
Olafiwahan:        Oh my God! (She hits her forehead and dropped herself helplessly on the bed.) God! I don't know this guy. He tried to be nice but I was too rude. How do I find him? I can't call Ololade. I already made her angry. I'm confused. How do I find him?
(She stood up and walked into the bathroom.)

Olafiwahan sat in the sitting room. Ololade entered and join her with a tray filled with fruit juice and two cups. She placed it on the table.
Ololade:         Babe! What's up now? (She sits beside her.) So how did you make your way home? Don't tell me you drove yourself home at that state?
Olafiwahan:      I did.
Ololade:         Wow! But babe, am still angry with you.
Olafiwahan:      Babe! I know you'll forgive me. But I've offended someone and I am not sure he will.
Ololade:         Someone! I don't think there's anyone you'll offend that won't forgive you. Fiwahan! Whosoever you offended, let me know. I'll even join you in apologizing to the person. But all the same. Fiwahan! This is getting too much.
Olafiwahan:       Lolade! You're very right about this. It's getting too much. And I'm getting out of hand. I'm just too depressed to think straight. This guy has done nothing wrong to offend me. I was drunk and I danced shamelessly in the clubhouse. But he saw me falling, he grabbed me, scolded me like a brother will do and dragged me out of the party. He made his way in to even bring me my bag. But I dragged him back and rewarded him with a sounding slap. I slapped him Ololade. And you know what?
Ololade:            What do I need to know? What? (She stared at her profusely with anger written all over her.) I told you before that you're taking too much drink. But you insisted and chased me. Babe! Who you offended now, I'm not sure you can recognize him or can you?

Will Olafiwahan be able recognize her saviour or not

(1) (Reply)

Get Free E-books Here!!! / Dark Room - Episode 14 / The Law Of Gravitation Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.