Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) (376 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have feelings for my drunkard crush

Faramade:. If you fell for her beauty. Then you'll not be able to withstand that of her friend.
Roland:. Not at all. I don't care how beautiful her friend is. I like her. She is good enough for me.
Faramade:. Seems like you're determined this time around. But friend, are you sure of what you're saying?
Roland:. Yeah! I'm very sure. Let's keep that aside. How's that your drunkard crush. Thought you said you will invite her over for weekend.
Faramade:. Yeah! I did. But she left with anger when I refused her from taking alcohol.
Roland:. Really?
Faramade:. Yea.
Roland:. You know I wish to see that young lady. Her story still weaks me. But, I think the only solution to her situation is love. She needs love to give up the drinking habit she is used to.
Faramade:. And you think she will find that? Or will she even embrace love or reciprocate love?
Roland:. That's just the problem.
Faramade:. I don't think you came all the way from your house to talk about her.
Roland:. Not at all. Friend! You're really making it. You should think of marriage also. All these riches ought to be enjoyed by your bloods. You have enough properties and you have worked for more by yourself. So what are you still waiting for nigga.
Faramade:. I'll do that when the right time comes and the right woman comes.
Roland:. For how long will that be? Always remember that time is not always on your side
Faramade:. Same with you friend. Think about that also. Let's put that aside. I'm famished.
Roland:. Okay. Let's go to that usual place now.
Faramade:. Sure! We will. Let me just gather one or two of this files. Then we will go.
Roland:. Okay!

Two weeks later.....

Roland entered the reception. Ololade stood up to greet him.
Ololade:. Good morning sir.
Roland:. Morning. What of your boss?
Ololade:. He is not around. He went out not too long ago.
Roland:. Okay. You can have your seat now. Stop treating me like I am God or something.
Ololade:. Alright sir. (She sits.) You can have your seat also sir.
Roland:. (He sits on a chair behind him.) Thanks. You know... Have been hearing a lot of good reports from my friend about you.
Ololade:. Oh! That's please to hear sir.
Roland:. I'm very sure a lot of people would have told you how beautiful you are. But... Seriously... I did not fall for that alone. I fell for your personality as well.
Ololade:. (She picked up her phone.) Hello sir. Mr Roland is waiting for you at the reception sir. Okay. ( She dropped the phone and turned to Roland.) Sir. My boss said he can't make it back to the office today. He said you can meet up with him at the usual place.
Roland:. Alright. Don't forget my discussion with you dear. I'll buttress on that next time we meet. I need to go now.
Ololade:. No problem sir. Take care of yourself and have a nice day sir.
Roland:. And you. (He made his way out of the reception.)

That same day....

Roland sits in a restaurant. Faramade walked in.
Roland:. What's up bro?
Faramade:. I'm good. (He sits on the chair opposite him.) And you?
Roland:. Always good.
Faramade:. How's work?
Roland:. All good. What about that case you're working on?
Faramade:. Still on it o. They keep bringing more evidence ni o.
Roland:. Are you serious? That case is becoming wider than we thought then.
Faramade:. Seriously! It is. I had to adjourn the case till next week Friday. Let's keep that aside. I have plans to ask this girl out.
Roland: Really! Which girl is that? Who has gotten your attention after all this years?
Faramade: It's no other person than my drunkard crush. I think I have feelings for that girl.
Roland: That's true. I knew it from the start. And she really needs someone like you to help her get over her past.
Faramade: But I'm planning to take things slow with her.... (His phone rings..) Hello.. Fiwahan! You're waiting for me at home. Okay! No problem. I'll join you soon........
Roland: Who is Fiwahan?
Faramade: My drunkard crush. I need to meet up with her. She was crying when she called.
Roland: How did you know that?
Faramade: Although she pretended as if she is not crying but I felt it in her voice..... What happened again?.......

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Content Writers Are Urgently Needed. / Men Who Swam Through Life / The Masquerading Society !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.