Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday (1872 Views)

Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Notasyouthink: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
IPOB is on their own.

On Saturday Igbo's would show Nnamdi kanu that we are wiser than him...
I will prove you wrong after the election.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Hausa kadan kadan. Marrying Hausa girl doesn't mean I can I read hausa.

If you say you have never seen an indigenous Hausa Christian in the North, then you are a fvcking liar. There are over 40% of indigenous Christians in NW and christian settlements are scattered throughout NW.

Kai babban makaryaci ne tunda ka ce haka. In ma akwai Christians hausawa to babu yanda za ayi su kai 5% ma. Kila bakatafiya ka je ka aura, idan ba karyan banza kake fada ba.

Hausa doesn't need any special skill to read if you reall ly understand the language. You pronounce them as they are unlike English that is sometimes self-contradictory

I want you to reply me in hausa. Just type as it should be pronounced.

I don catch you today
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

I am a 24 years old, 100% Hausa who has been to many states accross the north and throughout my life, i have only met HAUSA-SPEAKING christians but never seen a Hausa christian. But if you are married to a Hausa woman, you must know a little bit of Hausa. I want you to translate these for me:

Buhari hantsi ne mara tabo

Kwaro ya kwajireni a tattanin makwallayo

Hawainiya mitsitsin dabba ce mai muni.
You are lying. Before i served in the north, sokoto to be precise, i thought all northerners were muslims. You can imagine my shock when i met sokoto indigenes and other northerners who were christians.
Bishop Kaigama isn't from sokoto state?
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

But will you not go back to Biafra or death if the election doesn't favour you?
Let the elections be free and fair first. Already, 'they' are burning down inec offices in opposition stronghold.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

But you know election is not only going to hold in the east? And if the result of the election does not favour you? Hope you will not resume your Biafra or death again?
Why won't election hold in the east? Rubbish.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

The question remains your family and your votes could not only win election for Atiku.If Atiku fails to win Election, hope you will not resume your Biafra or death?
Like i said, it doesn't matter. We will still cast our ballots.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

Kai babban makaryaci ne tunda ka ce haka. In ma akwai Christians hausawa to babu yanda za ayi su kai 5% ma. Kila bakatafiya ka je ka aura, idan ba karyan banza kake fada ba.

Hausa doesn't need any special skill to read if you reall ly understand the language. You pronounce them as they are unlike English that is sometimes self-contradictory

I want you to reply me in hausa. Just type as it should be pronounced.

I don catch you today
If I want to play this stupid game with you, I can use Google translate.

Like I said before, Hausa kadan kadan. I have nothing to prove to you.

My wife even speaks Igbo more than I speak hausa. Take it or leave it, there are about 45% indigenous christians in NW.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Corrinthians(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
IPOB and Igbos are not the same and will never be.

One is an enemy of state while another is a true democrat. One has PVC the other doesn't.
We are saving all these for the day y'all will start bleating about biafra again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Corrinthians:
We are saving all these for the day y'all will start bleating about biafra again. cheesy
Yoruba moslem park one side with your IPON new love.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

My wife even speaks Igbo more than I speak hausa. Take it or leave it, there are about 45% indigenous christians in NW.

The statements I made in the first post can't be accurately translated by google translate. Hausa kadan kadan is terribly inaccurate even for a non-speaker. You are a bloody liar. However, we will massively embarrass you this Saturday.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

There are definitely Hausa Christians but you are being exaggerating if you say 40%. I have met couple of them and they are not up to 5 percent sef. You can only find them in few local government in villages
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Slynation(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

But will you not go back to Biafra or death if the election doesn't favour you?
Bro....I believe in what I believed in
I neither in support of Biafra nor against Biafra, I'm just living my life like a freeborn contrary to what N.K is saying that we are Slaves, I'm way too intellectual to be chanting Biafra or Death or rather parading myself on the streets with flags all in the name of protests when I know things doesn't work that way...
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Slynation(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I and my family are voting out buhari for our own sakes and for Abaribe's sake.
I didn't struggle to register to vote after all these years because of any useless nnamdi kanu.
Yea... Abaribe who was one of his sureties....!!
In that case N. K is just been selfish

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2019
papiforreal:

There are definitely Hausa Christians but you are being exaggerating if you say 40%. I have met couple of them and they are not up to 5 percent sef. You can only find them in few local government in villages
Do you know what 5% is?

At least I am sure of Katsina, about 40% are christians and they are found in every LGA
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

The statements I made in the first post can't be accurately translated by google translate. Hausa kadan kadan is terribly inaccurate even for a non-speaker. You are a bloody liar. However, we will massively embarrass you this Saturday.
How someone will sit in a mud house and assume omniscience powers is what I don't understand.

So because I am married to an Hausa girl, I must be able to speak hausa? What will an Igbo man gain by claiming to marry an Hausa girl?

Believe whatever you want. I served in the North, met an hausa lady, we got together and then got married.

If you like you can kee yaself, about 40% population of NW are Christians
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Ojiofor: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

The question remains your family and your votes could not only win election for Atiku.If Atiku fails to win Election, hope you will not resume your Biafra or death?

Was it every Igbo that was shouting Biafra or death?
Why do you paint all Igbos with same brush?
Or should I say you shouldn't start beheading people shouting Allahu Akbar once Buhari falls to win?
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

How someone will sit in a mud house and assume omniscience powers is what I don't understand.

So because I am married to an Hausa girl, I must be able to speak hausa? What will an Igbo man gain by claiming to marry an Hausa girl?

Believe whatever you want. I served in the North, met an hausa lady, we got together and then got married.

If you like you can kee yaself, about 40% population of NW are Christians

There is no need to continue arguing. Everything will be settled on saturday. And thanks for rejecting my offer
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Do you know what 5% is?

At least I am sure of Katsina, about 40% are christians and they are found in every LGA
You are not serious. Why is it there is no single local government in Katsina that has Christian chairman
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
papiforreal:

You are not serious. Why is it there is no single local government in Katsina that has Christian chairman
You need help.

It might even take you forever to find a moslem Hausa that is a LGA Chairman, ordinary Mai garin (village head), you will sweat before you find a moslem Hausa in that position.

Fulani occupies almost every position in Katsina even secondary school Principal.

Hausas are over 80% in Katsina but they are neither Governor nor Deputy and fulanis dominate both state house of assemby and representation at the NASS.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You need help.

It might even take you forever to find a moslem Hausa that is a LGA Chairman, ordinary Mai garin (village head), you will sweat before you find a moslem Hausa in that position.

Fulani occupies almost every position in Katsina even secondary school Principal.

Hausas are over 80% in Katsina but they are neither Governor nor Deputy and fulanis dominate both state house of assemby and representation at the NASS.
So why do you have Christian rep in Bauchi and Kaduna?
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
papiforreal:

So why do you have Christian rep in Bauchi and Kaduna?
Are those places Katsina? Oga stay on purpose. The root word in the subject matter is "Katsina"
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Are those places Katsina? Oga stay on purpose. The root word in the subject matter is "Katsina"
The root word is north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Nigerians Reacts As Oshiomole, Tinubu Absent At APC Rally In Abuja / Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike / JUST IN "Next Senate President Must Be Picked From Us" - Ex Govs Forum Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.