Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (48204 Views)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by AerialMapper: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Barbarians everywhere. Look at the one in T-shirt turning the remains like a BBQ GRILLS seller.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Very sad...

What a painful way to die...I can imagine the poor innocent boy pleading his case and begging for his life and mercy...

Those who snuffed life out from him will make the front rows of their mosques and churches pleading for mercy and blessing from their respective Gods.

There is too much innocent blood in the land crying for justice on a daily...

Akoba adaba o'loun maja ri ooo

Omg! We are still in the dark ages. Infact We Nigerians are mindless and soulless barbarians.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by SaroWiwa: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2019
This is Nigeria where life don't costs anything. Everybody is angry, wanting to snub someone life at any time at the slightest provocation. We are so backward and primitive. The illiterates are more powerful than the literates. It is getting worse by the day. We are all driven by the spirit of hatred, greed, intolerance and envy. I fear for what the future of our children will be tomorrow. There is no love in this country.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2019
This life ehhh
U can't take innocent blood and be free
Notice how same people who took his two phones
Use their leg waka go police station go report
Does it make any sense
Normally after a thief is killed
People walk away and face their normal life again
But these ones use their leg go station with exhibits for their hand
You can't cheat God

rip brother
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by KillTheZombies: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Booharri keeps spreading hardship and death with his failed economic policies.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by koyeni(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Strange people
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Until a serious action is taken against jungle justice, it will persist and innocent people will continue to die
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Lilimax(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Jungle justice is barbaric and should not be condoned in a safe clime. embarassed
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by kingthreatz: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2019
This is not about jungle justice. This is about murderers giving a dog a bad name and becoming executors. Those that killed this man must die in more gruesome ways.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by royalafriktv: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Watch Nigerians and Africans abroad reactions on Naija election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_AD1dN5iEA&t=108s
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

If I slap you, you will not remember that internet ever existed, you will be dreaming of suicide continually. Stop this rubbish what has APC got to burning an innocent man to death. Just pray I don't get you.

LOL Bro you dey vex ooo, but if you see me fear no go allow you insult me talk more of slap
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:
Vexation everywhere as a result of bad governance.

Let's end the sufferings with our PVC.

Send the dullard back to Daura.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.

In your own opinion stimulated will bring an end to jungle justice?

Abeg park well

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Kaybaba5:

In your own opinion stimulated will bring an end to jungle justice?

Abeg park well
My motor spoil, I gotta block the road.... Find another route
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.

To you, everything is politics, even a young man's death is an opportunity to campaign. Shame!
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
PMBtill2023:
May God damages these people's life with these their barbaric act.
Buhari na him cause am and u still De support am.

Me I go like make them divide this country into Buhari supporters and others candidate supporters.

Being in the same country with u guys makes the future blurry.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2019
maasoap:

To you, everything is politics, even a young man's death is an opportunity to campaign. Shame!
He has a point. You and I know that it is bad governance that escalated crime in this nation from Yahoo Yahoo to panties. Listen to your conscience and stand for the truth.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by lacastre: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2019
When jungle justice go wrong
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Orlatunday11(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2019
like my page
hybrid rabbit on sale and more facebook.com/olatokfai
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Adejunwonlo94: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Triangles1:
They should verify if he belong to cult, may be his opponent has been looking for way to hack him, most cases like this are always related to cult. God know the truth and I believe he is going to fight for you. RIP

I know this guy right from when he was living at Oshodi (Afariogun). He is not a violent man, and he is not a cultist. He is a very peace and supportive guy. So sad to lose a friend this way. May his soul rest in perfect peace bro!
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by kurlz(f): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Let the be a law that who ever is caught in the act of jungle justice with be hanged to death, then all this nonsense will stop.
Drastic situations demand drastic measures.

But who will make the law?
The one who's king'smen invade communities and kill Innocents for game and he sees nothing wrong in it? What a country!
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Millionjeff: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2019
You are dancing on that young man grave because of Atiku the grandfather of corruption,which link to deaths and under development. U have must be an igbo enclave or iPod apologist.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice. [/quote]
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:

LOL Bro you dey vex ooo, but if you see me fear no go allow you insult me talk more of slap
Lol. I have seen your pic I will meet you one day.

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by iamademola(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2019
madjune:
This is why living in lagos is so risky.

Once you're on the streets, your life inadvertently depends on the whims of uneducated touts who envy every unknown face they see.

May God save us.

Just your opinion alone.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.
abeg leave the government out of this, the average Nigerian is evil.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
People putting justice in their hands is one of the worst things that have happened to humanity.

May Allah save us from the evil of men

Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State